It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read here if you want the TRUTH about aliens and alien technology

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Oh yeah? I have a friend who is an alien and he told me that they have been lying to the FBI ever since jesus flew away. His people have given us many great technologies that the governemts of the world held secret for ages some of them are.
Pez(the dispencer not the candy, the masons made the candy)
Spam(food not email)
laser tag
Indestructable crafts that auto-destruct when they shot down or when they crash.
Wii
The Shetland Pony
Welfare Checks

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This would be really cool to see in our life time. We can finally get off this planet and see the universe.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by soygreen2k

This is obviously an attempt at humor. It's a satire of the conspiracy commnity. Extreme exageration. -MJF

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by YoungStalin
Oh yeah? I have a friend who is an alien and he told me that they have been lying to the FBI ever since jesus flew away. His people have given us many great technologies that the governemts of the world held secret for ages some of them are.
Pez(the dispencer not the candy, the masons made the candy)
Spam(food not email)
laser tag
Indestructable crafts that auto-destruct when they shot down or when they crash.
Wii
The Shetland Pony
Welfare Checks

I like your "friend" better than the OP's...more believable and more entertaining!

What is astounding is how many golly-gee posts swallow this tripe.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Great read, you got my attention. Although, I have to admit the FBI connection was kind of weak. But all in all very interesting. Thanks for sharing that with us.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Mind readingin??
Guess what......there's more than you an ever understand.....just keep digging....

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
"Yes, there are grays but you may be surprised to know that there are aliens who look just like us (known as the nordics to some). They are in fact our ancestors and hold what we would call a presidency over the other civilizations. This is because they are the oldest race (BIG surprise coming up....)."

mind explaining this?

oh and the fact that we share DNA with chimps via fused chromosomes..... unless you mean to say that nordics devolved into chimps and then evolved into us.... or something....

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Interesting read, but here's what don't get.

Why all the wars? we have "GOD tech"!

wouldn't it be easier to use some of this tech to manipulate the other leaders thoughts in accepting the UACB deal? or anything for that matter...

If you're trying to gather feedback for some college paper, then it needs a bit of work. but it's looking good so far

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
My uncle worked for the FBI and he would laugh at all that nonsense. The top secret stuff he knows and was not allowed to disclose was all drug war corruption things. He found out that the people behind the drug war were also the people profiting from it.

link   

Your story is an complete load of B.S.

-The spy tech we have is probably as advanced as you say, they aren't using it though. It's locked in a giant hollowed out mountain known as Oscura Peak, on the northern extent of White Sands Missile Range.

-Saddam Hussein was a CIA oprative, and freemason.

-There probably is a galactic federation, but the PTB on this planet is going to keep that little secret as long as they are in power.
-Any revolution will be one of love to destroy the shackles that the dark forces that are in power now.

Welcome to my foe list you have been marked as a possible disinfo agent, but more likely is teenage kid who watches too much TV.

link   
reply to post by RedDragon

I'm not sure I understand what the point is. I just saw a bunch of skulls front on and then side on. What are we supposed to glean from this. Please elaborate. I for one believe the whole FBI friend mind control experiment thing.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Daniem

$19.99 on an infomercial, ...years ago.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I have searched for the Truth all my Life. I discovered it In two Books. Behold a Pale Horse by William Cooper. In chapter twelve he states that once we crossed into the Nuclear threshold, By Universal Law we could be approached again by other Milky Way Races.

Those of you that know this book well will remember this. One was the a Grey Race and the other was an Angelic Race. The greys offered us only Technology in exchange to learn about how they could gain back their immune system which they have lost, and the Angelic Race offered us only Spiritual Assistance. We know which choice the leaders of our World Chose Unanimously because the angelic race had but one condition. Disarmament of our Nuclear Arms.

If you had researched the clues that Bill Cooper left us on who this Angelic Race you would have without a doubt within a Few Days of research on a search engine been brought to The Thiaoouba Prophecy. I suggest everyone read it if you want to get "The Bigg Picture"

I thank you soygreen2k for enlightening me on the true motive of the grey "deal". I thought it always to be malevolent and not benevolent. I will not hold onto fear and not be optimistic of the future.

So my only Problem, and the Reason I quoted you is this. When you said Spacecraft can be made mass less and travel anywhere in the universe in seconds do you think you may have been exaggerating on this subject you brought up just a tad on seconds?

I say this because even the 9 Foot Tall Angelic Race of Thiaooubans who are at the peak of Both Technologically and Spiritually, it still took them almost 7 hours to travel from Earth to their planet Thiaoouba which is the Highest Level of planet located a the center of the Milky Way. Even though they traveled through a Parallel Universe Traveling at Superliminal Speeds (7times the speed of light) they have weapons on boards to destroy the small even grain like size rocks through there course through space.

I think the only this that can Teleport that quick is the Astral Body (Spirit). And this is the only thing that I can find wrong with your post good. Thanks again though soygreen2k. I will calibrate every sentence in your post for Truth using the Power VS Force Applied Kinesiology to discern whether or not this is Disinformation.

I suggest everyone read Power Vs Force and Use its methodology discerning the Truth through applied Technology to find out if this information is Disinformation or not. If you calibrate to over 810 that will be amazing and my whole outlook on the future will change.

With Love & Light
-ArioK-

[edit on 4-2-2009 by ArioK]

[edit on 4-2-2009 by ArioK]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Mind readingin??
Guess what......there's more than you an ever understand.....just keep digging....

I would certainly like to hear more on that one. I am going to dig in with this site first. Don't be to hard on the thread. He may be telling the truth. Could you imagine. A God Ray? How cool is that. A good read anyway.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by soygreen2k

Jesus:
He has lived billions of years and was chosen by god himself to unite the universe for peace .... He is the universal proof of gods existence. There is no other proof.

As Picard said to Q : "The universe is not so badly designed"

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
ALL DISEASES AND HUMAN AILMENTS CAN BE ELIMINATED INSTANTLY

ok, if they can do all of this, I am putting it out that I want them to manipulate my body and or my mind to take away my physical pain. It's horrendous. Day in and day out. Manipulate away.

edit to add......the sarcasm in my post just might be missed...please take what I said with a grain of salt, or two grains, or with a god ray, whatever.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by amazed]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
So where do I signup for the galactic order of civilized beings? And how can I get a chance to pilot a flying saucer? Im sick of cars and primitive technology in a world of ignorant greed. But I guess thats why the civilized are here. Do I believe it all, its tough, but I want to.

Im amazed if the Hitler thing is real, im glad we won. That may just example how far people who are bent on there own hate and fear can go.

But how is it different whether a monolithic structure commits genocide, versus a monolithic structure around a singular idealistic self dellusion, its not.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Interesting, quite interesting. Why is it that you just barely joined today? And as said before what is your real ATS identity?

All of this is quite entertaining and sounds similar to 1984 with a mix of star wars and lord of the rings with a touch of insanity. I find some of this info interesting and some just ridiculous. I know we have tech much better than we are allowed to use but the whole agent piloting my body and mind thing. I think you have had a little too many NDE's or OOBE's and are still tripping hard on on whatever you took a hour ago. If anything this ridiculous was true I don't see any hope in being human and simply being alive. You might want to look into writing though as this could be a very interesting novel.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
what's wrong with all the people that are even considering this drivel? His story has more holes in it than a Swiss cheese convention. The guy is an idiot the story is neither original or well thought out. I'm amazed by how so many people are easily duped. WAKE UP. Dam it must be the crap in yur water that makes most of u so gullible.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
everything makes perfect sense... wait. Trent Reznor is an alien??? Ok, that seems like it wouldn't be true. Nice try though

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join