It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read here if you want the TRUTH about aliens and alien technology

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JudgedCover

Everyone has their own logic. There is no standard because we have our own opinions, beliefs. We are living in imagination land. According to the definition, logic isn't truth.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

The OP is an absolute legend! One of the best trolls I have ever seen!

soygreen2k, I take my hat off to you sir.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Greetings,

a very interesting topic as well as the info you wrote....

One argument that would not agree with your story is that if all things were possible as of our times ,then the government would already manipulate entire population,and issues like every day crime,hunger and poverty,education and other issues would be either solved or completely misused in a much worse way for a absolute manipulation and domination over entire country and world....

It is not happening because government and all its agencies as well as army are not having the real knowledge nor equipment to do that...The medical doctors and experts in various fields of science are also very helpless because the biological disasters are continuously getting bigger and worse for all mankind and the planet....

When ever such knowledge and technology that your friend has described comes along things will change either for better or for worse on a global scale and for all humanity...

Keep searching,keep looking...

all the best...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
S & F, my freind! Very interesting post. So after the revolution, no more 9 to 5's? Then we can turn all of our intentions of creativity? How about serving on a starship on a Star Trek like mission? Will that opportunity be available to us? Very cool eh? This sounds very exciting. So long as our free will is maintained and we are finally provided ALL information, ie: a holographic governmental structure. The latter means that all of us know everything. All of us are privy to the newest technological developements, and all available information is available to us. This would allow each of us to be able to move into a leadership role if necessary. We retain our individuality but also have access to the collective consciousness of the planet. planets,....universe and on and on.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by soygreen2k

Jesus:
Ok, this is what it's all about. The islamic account of Jesus' ascent into heaven is the only accurate account of his crucifixion that we have. He ascended into "space". He is actually what we would think of as the president, or a pope of The Universal Alliance of Civilized Beings. He has lived billions of years and was chosen by god himself to unite the universe for peace. The miracles that the aliens perform with their technology can be done by him without technology. He is the universal proof of gods existence. There is no other proof.

Every president since Truman has met Jesus. The virgin birth was simply another manifestation of his conscience.

Satan:
He was once a major leader in The Universal Alliance of Civilized Beings but rebelled with his own "empire" of worlds and peoples because he wanted to control the universe for himself. He is allowed to exist only because Jesus pities him.

OP seems to be an avid reader of the urantia book.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
im not sure about this one, if all of these things were possible, i think the govt would use this type of stuff to make people vote for who the govt wants in elections, also the tech would be used in murder cases, criminal cases, wars, passing of new laws. time and teleportation travel. no offense but if all of these things were to exist. i think more people than just the f.b..i would konow of, and/or be employing these techiniques

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Not sure I believe the OP, but it be great if I was wrong!

Anyhow, great story, so this is sort of a bookmark to read through the whole thread.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I may have been abducted by aliens. These aliens, if that's what they were, had technology at least a generation ahead of our own, though I wasn't on the control side of the exchange so I cannot say for certain exactly how advanced they were. I do know this: You didn't have to talk to them. '

They could read your thoughts and extract your memories, at a safe distance and seemingly without touching you. I can say that the range of their psychic power extended at least 30 yards, and this is just the logical minimum. Conceivably, they could gather information from miles away. I was unable to acquire knowledge on the mechanics of their technology. But I know the results. I know they could link their mind to yours and even control some of your physical and emotional responses.

I could not tell whether they all had individual minds, and I could not tell whether they were linked only to me or to each other and/or some central entity as well. To know this I would have had to read their minds! But I do know that they worked in unison. Every word and every inflection of every conversation I had with them had the purpose of interacting with my own thoughts. They never ever misspoke or made a noticeable mistake in performing this behavior. It was like they were completely synchronized. It was the kind of ideal team that leaders only dream about.

They told me story after story about who they were and what purpose they had with me, but none of the stories ever added up. I'm left with believing either that the government or other powerful human organization is secretly in possession of technology generations ahead of current tech, and no one notices. In that case the legal system, psychometry, and world diplomacy could all be completely revolutionized by the new technology, these three just right off the top of my head. Or I must believe that some external force has the ability to travel here and intimately observe, predict, and control human behavior. To be honest, I'm beginning to believe the latter more likely.

Nothing they could do would be impossible for humans to do. The technology was simply at least half a century (according to someone like Ray Kurzweil) ahead of schedule, from what I could see. I just have trouble believing that anyone could keep this a secret for long. A super-intelligent hive mind unit that abducts people to investigate their memories and decision making processes? And why me? I'm not that important to governments or other human groups. I'm not important to aliens either, presumably, but at least they would be more generally interested in humans, rather than requiring it given that I possess something valuable or dangerous to them.

I haven't written about the abduction for a year, since I feel suspicious that the aliens, or whatever humans or apparently human avatars work with them (perhaps these Nordics), are watching everything I say. But since nothing I'm saying here hasn't been stated above and more, this seemed like a safe place to put it.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I have experience with the mind reading and dream manipulation. That's all true. But heaps of this is just made up. Like the parts about Jesus. That's such BS.

The Govt have never had any interactions with Jesus in any way other than the bible.

Good story but you lie to much and obviously don't know anyone or anything in particular.

I was going to be the one to reveal the mind reading tech to the world in May 2009 but I turned it down.

I'm tortured by it now every day. Did u mention the need for a high frequency sound that goes through your ear. This is how they charge the system and do other stuff. They don't need the high frequency sound at all to do things but it's obviously required for more heavy duty efforts.

SO it's still primitive. The reason no one believes me is cause it's still secret. I learned about this tech in 2008 but it has been used on me since I was a kid.

Initially they were having RAM problems with my mind and interacting with it but now they have a machine with double the ram. I still can't tell you how much ram that is. But their computers aren't fully powerful yet or the ones I have experienced. They did talk about adjusting the 8th core though. So they can run with you in multiple instances.

So this is lies basically this post. It has truth in it but none with authority and it's mixed with outright lies.

I post the same thing and get no attention. That sucks.

Leeda.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
If this were true then the death/injured on duty rate for the FBI would zero?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Wow.. The hero jihadists and Jesus' account from the Quran is the only right one. At least you said GOD RAYS and not Allah rays..

edit on 29-7-2014 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I deal with these mind readers on a daily basis, and have been for years, and they are not that advanced, they don't know that they only see what I let them, and I am constantly running circles around them, there is nothing that great about 'em, their technology can be used to communicate with each other with embedded ear canal pieces, and track you, listen in on you, and watch you, but so what, there is nothing to see here. They've been trying to break me, and drive me crazy for years, and they can't even do that. As far as I am concerned with the whole mind reading thing, they way to spiritually immature for it.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
As soon as I read Jesus and Satan, it all made sense.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: soygreen2k

That level of control is a nightmare to me, I value the path of freedom.
edit on 17-8-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
exactly my thoughts... i cant take this serious when i see jesus thrown in it.. no offense to any christians
a reply to: Revolution-2012

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Man I really hope we get off this planet soon. Im ready and waiting for the next adventure!

a reply to: soygreen2k

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Wow OP love what you wrote, I have long suspected the powers that be have such capabilities. The big problem is the us vs them mentality that has been seeded into them as well as us.

We are all one, and until we all figure out this simple truth there will be a massive divide in our societies reguardless of how powerful they have become if the us vs them mentality dominates the elite culture its just illusionary duality. Only when a new purpose of universal love is taken up by all can the old chains of materialism and division fall away.

Any suffering perpetrated on others is in truth done to oneself it can be no other way. No matter how far you go you can never get away from yourself.

Just think of all these things being in the hands of our society in a loving and progressive usage by all reguardless of ones material status. There is no other way than the singularity which dwells in superposition.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
So amazing. I know within me great things will take place soon.

The Norway spiral happened directly over the area that Obama was going to accept the Nobel peace prize. It was a threat to Obama as he was going to feature the disclosure of an extraterrestrial presence within the government(s) for years. The tetrahedron over the Kremlin early Nov 2009.

I understand this post & respect you for posting. You put a lot of info out. Not saying I'm a believer or disbeliever, but I do know this reality is VAST

I support disclosure for humanity, as seeking betterment is truly evolutionary.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Disclosure is definatly a good thing, just think of the good these technologies could do if they wernt used for military purposes. Our societies could be awesome. Power to the people!

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
So many posts here beyond 2012 that discount the entire thing no less in spite of OP saying full disclosure would happen 2012.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join