It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read here if you want the TRUTH about aliens and alien technology

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
My uncle is an FBI agent and I can say for 100% certainty that the OP is full of B.S. It's one of the most ludicrous things I've ever heard.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

DC....Wow! I am so glad I didn't read through all of the 19 pages, since YOU just told us the TRUTH!!!

BTW, DC....when and HOW does your Uncle....in the 'FBI'....happen to have such access???

This is an open Forum....you can say anything, claim anything, no proof required. EXCEPT, this is an audience that DEMANDS estraordinary proof for extraordinary claims.

Simple, yes????

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by soygreen2k

Is all this actually gonna happen?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Well...

Since OP haven't returned to this thread, or at least under his original Soy nick, am I right to say that this is probably the second biggest troll, only second to the blossoms-gfl thread, this year.

DarthChrisous... Last time it was your dad in the FBI, this time your uncle? My... How fortunate you are.

[edit on 9/2/2009 by bskivss3]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Practically everthing the original poster wrote plays right into a paranoid dillusional wet dream. If you think people are speaking to you on the television, then you should look into professional help. Don't live your life fearing the unknown even if any of it is true. If the aliens like to mess with the humans then maybe they need to get a real life. lol

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
If any of this were true, then your FBI buddy would've been busted leaking all this "Above" Top Secret info by some other FBI dudes...since they read minds and all. And you never would've finished this lengthy post because the MIB would nab you as soon as you even "thought" about posting.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Personally I think these claims are crazy. If we had the tech described then why is Bin Laden still alive? I mean cant we use this to read his mind and see where he is? to look the plans he has in his head? Or send the kill switch trigger to make him pass out and never wake up?

I have read quite a few of these posts that state our Gov. has this all powerful tech that do anything, but each time I use the Bin Laden test and say to myself... nope -he and a lot of other baddies are still out there.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by watchd0g]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bskivss3
Well...

Since OP haven't returned to this thread, or at least under his original Soy nick, am I right to say that this is probably the second biggest troll, only second to the blossoms-gfl thread, this year.

DarthChrisous... Last time it was your dad in the FBI, this time your uncle? My... How fortunate you are.

[edit on 9/2/2009 by bskivss3]

He DID come back! On Feb 6th (page 14 or 15) at 6:00 in the morning and basically, based on his post, showed that he had just been playing around

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

You've made me really think about alot of sh*t man. That's a good read, true or not. I'm not a skeptic and I'm open to new ideas. I see no reason why you'd go to the trouble of making all this up, so kudos mate.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

lets see some references or links. any one can just post a bunch of hollywood stuff and not back it up.

heres a simpler version:

"aliens" are humans just like us, just more genetically advanced. all that "little green men and the "grays" is just disinformation so we dont find out. ATS is LOADED full of dis info btw...

if you study thar star of david (sacred geometry) in conjunction with the proportions of the stars, planets and OUR OWN BODIES, you will see that that are all congruent.

thats why when divinci made the "Man in the Manner of Vitruvius" it was dangerous because it was reffering to this relationship. he could have been killed bu the church if the church knew the true meaning ofhis work.

it also goes to show how far behind the ball we are when you realize that plato, socrates and divinci were able to come to these conclusions 2000+ years ago.

what do we pride ourselves on in this age??? dancing with the stars and jerry springer....

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
StonyJ is right, check it:

Originally posted by alienanderson

Originally posted by StonyJ
Ummmmmm.......has NOBODY seen that the OP responded on 2-6 at approximately 6:00 a.m. and basically proved to the posters on the previous 14 pages that his original post was BS?????????

His post was removed for being "OFF TOPIC", but the next poster was kind enough to have responded AND quoted before the post was removed.
Excellent - thanks StonyJ for saving me skipping through pages to find the OPs follow up post which proved he/she was just trying to see how many people would fall for the story...

even though it was full of ridiculous details like the all powerful "god ray" - pfffftt!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just scroll down (thanks ignorant_ape for quoting it before it was deleted)

[edit on 9/2/2009 by alienanderson]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This thread was entertaining and even funny, but ??
wHy
?? SO MANY STARS AND FLAGS????????????????????

The whole thing was beyond being an obvious hoax.

However, whoever you are, thanks for the entertaining read.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Man! I can't wait for the Sci-Fi series...It'll be great!!!
But, yeah, wrong forum I guess, I'm new hear too.
I haven't seen the creative writing forum - that doesn't mean it's not there, just haven't looked for it as I came here to learn about possible truths.
But I do love some good Sci-Fi....when you pitch it to the guys the studio, don't let them change a thing, especially the Jesus bit and the Trent Reznor part. Comedy is a very integral part to most B movies!

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
No offence (your post was interesting), but if your 'friend' had really told you all that I think he would have disappeared for good by now.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Obama:
Obama was not elected. He is actually a CIA agent that was chosen for the role a long time ago. His full name, Barack Hussein Obama is a hint to those who have been gathering the clues over the years. A black president was an obvious choice because it was known both through time travel and common sense that a black leader could unite the world.

Jesus:
Ok, this is what it's all about. The islamic account of Jesus' ascent into heaven is the only accurate account of his crucifixion that we have. He ascended into "space". He is actually what we would think of as the president, or a pope of The Universal Alliance of Civilized Beings. He has lived billions of years and was chosen by god himself to unite the universe for peace. The miracles that the aliens perform with their technology can be done by him without technology. He is the universal proof of gods existence. There is no other proof.

Every president since Truman has met Jesus. The virgin birth was simply another manifestation of his conscience.

Satan:
He was once a major leader in The Universal Alliance of Civilized Beings but rebelled with his own "empire" of worlds and peoples because he wanted to control the universe for himself. He is allowed to exist only because Jesus pities him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how is this possible if i thought most of the presidents were all "illuminaties" and what not reptiles and this and that... please explain.. im very much interested in hearing this...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Al Bielek!!!! How you been baby?!? We all thought you died!!!

I got your "god ray" right >>>here

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
My friend in the FBI says there is a lot of fantasy circulating about supposed alien technology. He wishes it was true so they wouldn't have to go through all the low tech procedural stuff they do every day.

MF

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Sir

A This clearance is way above Top Secret
B FBI does not handle this type of Hardware/Software/Knowledge.

Make sure you read what F>B>I stands for. Your are referring to N>S>A.

Hope you enjoyed the laugh, but i fail to see the comedy in your post.

"All agents get a full briefing and must get top secret clearance to do their job because the origin of the technologies that they MUST use cannot be kept hidden..."

[edit on 11-2-2009 by tristar]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

Originally posted by soygreen2k
Horse Puckey. Greetings everyone. I have read the replies and read the questions and now I have answers.

In 1989 a terrorist organization known as the The Jackson Cuba Ultima Dong Hwan Martrydom Gargamel Doom Ninjas Brigade illegally occupied territory in Istanbul. The US military assembled a squad of elite soldiers from the Handsome Boys Militancy Chewbaccas. Fighters from the Jackson Martyrdom Ninjas Brigade were eventually cornered in a heavily fortified sewer. A Chewbacca Superkick had to be performed. (a video of the correct application of a Chewbacca Superkick can be found here: www.youtube.com... )

When the dust settled, only the leader remained. A mysterious figure known only as The Mighty Sewer Horse. The US army was very impressed with his skills in Jackson Martyrdom Ninja tactics and called on him to train elite army units everything he knew about Jackson Techniques.

for more information about the Jackson Martyrdom Ninjas Brigade, please visit:
www.myspace.com...

[edit on 6-2-2009 by soygreen2k]

and with that , ladies and gentlemen - this thread has ` jumped the shark `

appologies for the full quote - but its only to ensure no post facto edits

So!!....How many gullible people will put there hands up and say that they actually believed this fiction?

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join