It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read here if you want the TRUTH about aliens and alien technology

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Wow

What a quick way to get a lot of ATS points.

This has to be copypasta surely....OP should have at least spent more than 1 day saying hi etc before dropping this bombshell.

Interesting way to have a bunch of Unprovable Theories all in one spot I would have to say.

Have fun saying "I told you so" to everyone on this board when your info gets released to the public.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Soygreen2k...

Ever thought of writing science fiction books for kids?
You would make a fortune out of it.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I like many others am suspicious of the content of the OP's post. However, I don't understand why certain members re-appear on the thread again and again telling us "it's all lies" and "why has it got 57+ flags" etc etc.

If you feel so strongly about the content, rather than repeating your views over and over again in the same manner, just ignore the thread and move on.

YOU HAVE A CHOICE!

EDIT - grammar.

[edit on 5/2/2009 by 0010110011101]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Dude...this thread blows.

What is up with this kind of un-called-for junk to hit the "top stories" on ATS? Maybe just because people keep posting their disappointments...just like I do.

But the sheer number of stars appointed to this lad...amazing. I wish I could give it a black hole instead.

I can also make a thread like this, any day. Two things holds me back though:
1. I would like to be able to look myself in the mirror afterwards.
2. I am not into this kind of sophisticated "ultra trolling".

Man! I told myself not to contribute to the madness!
Damnit!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Wow what a great read OP!!

I do not care if it is true or not. I simply join these forums to be entertained.

And entertained i am!!

STAR+FLAG.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I only have one question:

Why would Jesus want to meet with every President?

Jesus is far more likely to meet with every downtrodden person than a President.

I think the OP has bandied together a bit of this and a bit of that to make a whole picture that doesn't quite fit. But fun all the same and highly interesting on the amusement scale.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I would just like to add that there is no such thing as absolute proof. Everything and anything is somebodys thoughts or opinion.

Religions throughout the world are followed and believed by most people. There is no proof in any of the basis to these religions. It is all hearsay and peoples opinions. And yet thats acceptable by the majority.

Sometimes we have to take a leap of faith in order to stretch our thinking. We have intuition which is there for a reason. If something does not ring true to you thats fine, but dont condemn others for sharing their thoughts. There is evidence to suggest that we create our own reality, so for those of us who believe or resonate with these ideas, these events may happen. For those who dont it wont. Hey we all end up happy

PEACE OUT. And let us all enjoy what we want to enjoy!!!

[edit on 5-2-2009 by starseedz]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Ok, anyone believing a word of this crap:

You are an idiot.

I don't even think this makes good sci fi. I agree with a poster who said this is sci fi for pre-teens.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by soygreen2k

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mdiinican

Im hoping for it. that being said, it would be an EXCELLENT disinfo thread to throw off ATS'ers from continuing the revolution.

That being said Although it soulds real peaceful etc, Im shooting for still owning some guns and food till it happens. When the universal Jesus char comes down and 2) i can make stuff out of the nothing, I'll dance and celebrate too!

but what the hey, i dance and celebrate now. Keep the good vibes goin ya dig?

keep those BOB's guys, could be fantastic disinfo.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Dude, u forget to mention that soldiers have retractable claws in addition with their unbreakable bones, and that they have developed cool red googles that shoot plasma beams!! Also that the FBI is actually led by a man who is paralysed man who goes around in a floating wheelchair using his pshycic powers!

Seriously, come man, either this is an absolute joke or u r!

If we had technology that could see in the future then why wudnt we use it to prevent 9/11! And how did the terrorists manage to blow up building number 7. with their invisible cloaks and flying carpets also perhaps!

Doesnt explain how alot of FBI members cant explain 9/11 themselves and dont believe the official crap. Where are the 2 other planes that his Pennslvania and the Pentagon!

If we can and know everything and IF Bin Laden had anything to do with 9/11, then why cant we use the "God Ray" to see through his invisible turbin and catch him out!

If Saddam wasnt on par with AMERICA'S wants then why couldnt they just use this "God Ray" and "beam him up" or locate him and just zap him there and then! People would think it was a natural heart attack. No need to flatten Baghdad and kill hundreds of thousands of people and cause civil unrest throughtout the country!

Why is it that a former friend of the Rockerfella family discredited the family and testified that they said they created a "Special Event" in New York and that they want to militrise the middle east and put chips in us all!

And the fact is that you say that the Presidant of the USA is actually the President of the world! I mean, WTF! Dont u find that scary and not something to embrace. George Bush leader of the world, WTF!!!

U say that there was aliens who stopped World War 2. Where do u think the Aryan Master Race theory comes from.... Why didnt say that only pure white christian Germans are the master race rather than those from Scandanavian decent! Who seem to look alot like the Nordic Plejarens we hear about throughout the ages!

And Jesus the leader of the universe...

I think your are one of many things matey....

A complete and utter douche who has been played by ur mate.

An agent of the CIA, NSA and other covert branches spreading disinformation!

Only 5 years old!

An agent for the Global elite or the malevolent aliens who are trying to presenet themselves as saviours before the truth comes out!

Or in the Matrix waiting for those magic pills to break you free!

Seriously mate....

I am a true believer of life beyond this planet and that there is a strong extraterrestrial presence on this universe....

But ur truth and THE TRUTH are two complete things my friend.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by soygreen2k

Great READ! I don't believe much of it.....Especially the part about all of the Presidents from Truman meeting Jesus!!! Cool to think about though!

Also, since a lot of people are just speculating about Dec 12, 2012, I'd like to throw my thoughts into the ring............On that day, people are going to die, people are going to be born. I suspect I'll be paying my bills and going to work. With any luck I'll be coming home after work to kiss my wife and kids. Then I'll watch the news and tuck my kids into bed and God willing I'll wake up on
Dec 13, 2012 and do it all over again. Thanks for this AWESOME read....Please write more.

Your Pal,
Jason

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
See how easy it is to change Light & Shadows

How do we know they didn't do the reverse of what i show you in these images to hide what was in the Shadows

Revelation 4:7 And the first living creature is like a
lion, and the second living creature is like a young
bull, and the third living creature has a face like a
man’s, and the fourth living creature is like a flying
eagle.

Here's where you can find all my files on the ESA images of Cydonia Mars
www.newmars.com...

The Shadow Knows

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Truely enjoyed the thread very intresting and scary at the same time. i have read others opinions on the subject and it's good to find that other people have the same ideas.

Thats why i propose that you have a look at the link i will attach, David Tsarion has the same opinions but studied so vast in detail you cant prive your eyes away from the documentary. A must watch if you liked the tread and intrested on facts and opinions from other well known people as well as scholars. Vast amounts ofinformation regarding the begining of 2012 or the end and alien invasion so on and on.

But by the looks of it when 21 2012 does come i will be sitting counting the hours, hugging into a bible, my soul and my mind, saying my prayers, as i like my own thoughts/ mind and want to live and die like every human before meeeeee. lol

Take a look, cheers and all the best.

David Tsarion The future of mankind

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
you will let us know when the shuttle lands won't you?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Nothin but cold hard facts here. Its okay i think the OP is true to his words. My friend Dr.Rufus Red and i get made fun of alot because of what we talk about.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
If the So called Alien Technology was any Good Why have they not Found Bin Laden?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Nick_X

yeah i know i wrote 2 things last night a story about my friend Dr. Rufus Red and a reptilian interview. I went from -300 to what i am now

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretthug
If the So called Alien Technology was any Good Why have they not Found Bin Laden?

Because they are not looking for him

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Im not sure if the Op is telling the truth or has an active imagination....in fact I dont think Ive ever wanted a thread to be true so much, lol

Good work, even if it is a hoax, seems you put the effort in

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join