It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read here if you want the TRUTH about aliens and alien technology

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I'm sorry to be the one to have to say this but no body else touched on this very NB fact: You are an idiot. Your bull# story reads like a super nerd's fanticy who has spent the majority of his time wanking it to anime and stinking up his mom's basement with the odd outing to play roll playing games with his equally pathitic friends. PLEASE do everyone here a favor and quit wasting our time with your pathetic super nerd delusions.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mdiinican
And everybody here just takes the OP as fact? Or, at least, highly plausible? When it's source is given as the friend of an anonymous internet denizen?

I don't necessarily believe this story just because I have no real reason to. Anyway, there are people out there who know information the source(s) of which they can't divulge for various valid and important reasons.

And then people on ATS scream "proof! proof!" while you will get no proof, at least for now. That's just the way it is sometimes. It's up to each of us to decide if we believe it and wait until proof eventually does or does not present itself.

It doesn't mean the story isn't true because you have no proof. It doesn't mean I have to believe it just because someone said it, either. All I can do is listen to stories and check with my mind and gut, to see if it seems true or resonates with information I already know.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by intelligent life

I don't think they would implement our highest technology into the field. That just isn't smart. They keep the good stuff locked up for everyone's own good. The goods we use in the field, is the stuff we can afford to lose and be compromised. Btw Nathan Stubblefield was the father of radio, although Tesla did make a huge contribution, more than we are allowed to know.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by soygreen2k

This is amazing information. I am in the process of writing a book. Can i cite you?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I just want to put this out there for all the people who want to believe this story just because the OP includes Jesus in it. He obviously knew he could play on your emotions don't let emotion cloud your judgement see the facts and not the fantasy you wish was fact. Just because this story is made up doesn't mean Jesus or any of the things he talks is. He has just taken subjects that most people know about and strung it together.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
What if, as the OP stated, "they" can really alter an individuals reality? And this insanely advanced AI can create false internet environments? Are any of you people real? Is this going on right now?

i know firsthand it is possible to externally manipulate an individual using human contact, and they have the ability to tune in, so to speak, into ones mind. i think this is relatively new tech though, and they are tweaking it as of right now.

As for whatever else has been stated, it all depends on if this is some of that false internet. Are you speaking to me SoyGreen2k?

You know, this would be the place where anyone with urgent, important information would post it, IMO. And they would probably not already have a username, thus newly created one. As for this OP, meh, anything is possible.

And this OP would be the FBI agent btw. you know, saying its your friend when its really you. Know what i mean?

But none of that matters because all of you aren't real and SoyGreen2k was talking just to me.

i'm out of tin-foil. anyone have a spare roll?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It would be highly unlikely that one individual would have access to all of this information.

This isnt how secrecy is managed. Compartmentalization would mean no such one person would know all this

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

i like alot of the stuff that you were saying,the only thing that i disagree with was how the radio was invented,just good old tesla,super genius.well maybe he was an alien...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I didn't realize there were so many mentally unstable characters on ATS. That said most of the supportors of this thread seemed to have joined in the last couple of days hmm nothing susspect there (rolls eyes).

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Absolutley brilliant! Finally solves a few riddles for me as i have seen these agents teleport in front of me! Interesting that also explains why my car radio volume control is tured up and down by itself,and numerous household appliances turned off and on by themselves!and i thought they were ghosts playing around!Thanks mate!!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
lol that was a long read,..

People are blatently treating this post as marmite material, but me for 1 thinks it deserves the flags as this pulls in many conspiracys and links them together into 1 quite compelling conspiracy although obviously flawed in its origin and factual backup.

The person that states that this tech is not around today but beleives may be around in the future, hmmm i dont understand if it was around in the future it would be here today, Timetravel would make this so surely but then it makes me think it would be dangerous to change the past, (terminator) is 2012 the chosen year of enlightenment (nice thought but 1 thinks not) gets one thinking hey

what really bothers me tho is how no one replied to the post from a few pages back
[QUOTE]
To answer your questions I can give you a personal testimony.

Over the last nine years I have experienced something which, to my knowledge is not often publicly addressed with any seriousness. I feel the subject is volatile, complex and secret to the extreme but is, in my opinion, of titanic importance to every human being.

The issue I am speaking of is synthetic telepathy. In a nutshell it is mind-to-mind contact over distance. I do not know if we (humans) came up with this technology or if it has come from somewhere else (an alien source). I believe I have been a subject of this technology. This came about after an indirect association with people close to Dr. Dan Buricsh. I don't know if this association is the reason for what happened. All I know is that it started after my electronic communications with a fellow named D.D., who conducted a series of interviews with Dr. Burisch.

At this time I wish to remain anonymous because I don't want to subject myself to ridicule or perhaps even other more grave repercussions. I am not an insider or a government employee. I am an artist, musician and a free thinker on a quest to better understand the nature of reality. For at least two decades I have been an avid researcher of UFO phenomena, metaphysics and the paranormal and consider myself quite knowlegable in many esoteric areas. I nevertheless try to keep objectivity, knowing that there could be many ways interpreting the phenomena I have experienced. All I can do is relate to you my experiences, my impressions and what I feel to be a likely assessment of the situation.

I have sat on this information for quite some time due to #1 - fear, #2 - the fact that I have no personal physical evidence. For awhile I thought I could perhaps be incorrectly interpreting my experiences, turning what was actually a personal mental phenomena into something more broad-reaching. As stated, I didn't want to alienate myself or cause concern in others unnecessarily. Recently, I have come across the testimony of others that replicates the specific details and experiences I thought only I have undergone. These people mentioned details that I could corroberate and that I have never seen published anywhere, leading me to believe that what I have been experiencing over the last eight years is in fact a real phenomena and not some aspect of a mental illness.

Here's the background: I and a handful of others received from D.D. what was purported to be pictures of an alien being in captivity in a location where Dr. Burisch is said to have worked. I do not know if this story or the pictures were authentic - they were said to be video surveillance camera stills screen captured and sent to D.D.. To my understanding, D.D. conducted several interviews with Dr.Burisch, and his own independent investigation into Dr.Burisch's claims.
[/QUOTE]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
so what your telling me is that the greys bring all the tech to the yard and your like its better than ours?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme
You missed a few conspiracy buzz words. Next time please include: Nostradamus, JFK, Catcher in the Rye, Anasazi, Bilderberg, illuminati, freemasons, Skulls and Bones, Knights Templar, Teutonic knights, Knights of Malta, Priory of Sion, Thule, NWO, Tri Lateral Commission, MIBs, underground bases, FEMA prison camps, Philadelphia experiment, singularity, nanotechnology, chemtrails, crop circles, area 51, MJ-12, Cydonia, cattle mutilation, abduction, Reptilians, antichrist, Dead Sea Scrolls, Bermuda triangle, StoneHenge, Atlantis, Egyptian Pyramids, hollow earth, Nessie, Big foot, vampire, werewolf, and Chupacabra.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by Xtraeme]

Just to name a few...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
OP, that bit of fantastic fact was exactly what I needed to brighten my night. I've been thoughtful (pun irrelevant) of late regarding mind-reading/uploading technologies, wondering if chips are placed in an unsuspecting victi... I mean, a person's head to secretly record the life experience without an individual's permission to conduct such research.

What makes the Alliance concept not true, even impossible? Nothing immediately comes to mind. If there are alien craft/beings visiting Earth, either there's some sense of Government about the Universe, or chaos, and a chaotic lack of structure seems to me unlikely. For example, if chaos is the rule, why would an advanced civilization trickle down technology only at a rate it can be absorbed by a fledgling society...by what rule would this operate, if no rules exist? And if rules exist, who is overseeing the structure? Perhaps a Universal Alliance of some sort? Is this impossible? I, for one, am inclined to think not.

As for Jesus, I didn't get the impression that this post was to secretly promote the Christian agenda at all. I did find some fresh food for thought pertaining to this seemingly unprovable Character (for or against) from history. Whether He existed or not, apart from the religions' interpretations of "Thou shalt/Thou shalt not/Do as I say, not as I do"... what is really the biggest problem with a single individual representing the pure and complete embodiment of Love and Compassion? Is it the Christ or the religion interpreting the Christ that is found so distasteful?. . . Jesus rocked.

Great post, thank you.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Read here if you want the TRUTH about aliens and alien technology

Im sorry but the OP really has just posted information that's freely available about many of these topics.
It is not any proof or truth or anything else that any of this exists or is true.
Just another misleading thread title to get attention im afraid.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
your friend has quite an imagination...if you believe this then....L-O-L....what I think you're trying to do is make fun of conspiracy truth seekers on this forum. It's good to sound smart and make things like this sarcastic...as soon as I read "teleportation" and "reality change" and "walk through walls" I knew it was complete bull#...yea, I think I'll watch the x-men trilogy for that...I don't suppose the FBI knew superman or batman too? do they have a secret bat-mobile in their secret HQ? oh noez....

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Most of what you are claiming doesn't sound really credible. Although I don't know what position your friends has within the FBI, I really doubt he would have told you such sensitive information. Another point is Saddam. So Bush had to attack naughty Saddam because he didn't accept what is about to come... yeah right. If all government leaders would know this, I really cannot believe they could keep it secretly without any slip of the tongues.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
67 flags and still this thread is on the top of the page. Unbeliavable.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Great read!

Its very interesting and very very funny that the galactic capital is also called Corascant. Lol.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Hey dude you must have watched every movie in the Sci-fy section at your local DVD store.
I hope you FBI buddy is right and we dont have to work in the future cause i and my work collegues are going to be retrenched this week.
Hows that for reality101!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join