It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read here if you want the TRUTH about aliens and alien technology

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
That was just about every conspiracy theory I have ever read, slapped together in a bulk of utterly rediculous fiction, some of it may be true, but most of it, we are no where near bening that advanced, it's just stupid to think we are capable of a lot of those things.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

When you get rid of the money it gives the government the
ability to harness the underground economy.
The IRS could tax each and every transaction 5 cents and
save Social Security and Medicare.
People are hypersensitive to 666 the mark of the beast.
It will be interesting to see how they sell it to the general public.
Not all cashless systems are evil.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
All I can say to stuff like this is, people, people, people, THERE IS MEDICATION FOR THIS KIND OF DISORDER. You merely need to 'intake' into your local mental health provider, to be diagnosed.

DOES ANYONE ---- H A T E --- these picture-ads of sagging or bulging white belly fat, on the screen of, it seems, EVERY website that ya go to? I'ts like a full-on ASSAULT. I'd like to get ahold of, (by the neck) whoever perpetrates this, and throw them into a 12 ft vat of liquified human fat.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by simonecharisse]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Oh what a surprise! Another attention seeking thread by someone who proclaims to know it all. Sorry dude, it reads like all the other really bad b-grade scif-fi charlatans that try their luck on this site.

[DISMAL FAIL]

IRM

I gave you a star!

I can't believe so many people can be so gullible. How could this poorly written HOAX go on so far with so many people flagging and staring this thread. I can't even call it a hoax, its a JOKE by some young teenager.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
And like CHA0S said ... It is indeed an utterly ridicules fiction. In fact it's HARDLY ORIGINAL. No substance .... What has ATS came down to while such threads receive that many stars and flags.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by stanislav]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

You see, I still think the Jesus bit is wrong.

I could never accept this concept of God that most people believe. I mean, come on? One guy, called God, lives in heaven with his son Jesus and his followers, while the rest spend there time in hell with Satan - the not so good kids on the block? And this God can do anything - he even created the universe.

While I cant answer 'how was the universe created' or 'what happens after death' I can tell you one thing. God is the consciousness of the universe. Consider this, the Earth, if not treated properly, will die - and under certain circumstances (nuclear war) could be destroyed entirely. Now, when I say the Earth will die I mean that all living things on Earth will die. The planets still gonna be there, if its a completely uninhabitable world. So this is our relationship with the Earth - If we kill it, we die, if we care for it, we live. To step it up, planets within a solar system behave the same way - They all depend on each other to maintain a balance. Same is true with many solar systems forming a galaxy, and galaxies forming a universe. Just as the Earth would take measures to 'protect' itself, so will the universe.

Another important concept I like to keep in mind is that Everything is a reflection of itself. So, if you believe this, you will realize that anything on a personal level (your consciousness for example) can be related to anything on a universal level, and vice versa.

Just as I can use water pressure to describe electrical current, or how I can relate the lungs to a pump, or the brain to a computer - everything is based on the same set of rules, and these rules are what we call science. I recall a statement that someone said, "Nature uses the best technology" and this statement is spot on, in my opinion.

My point is, if science and technology (a specific application of science) is the knowledge required to become as all knowing and all powerful as 'God', then we all have the potential to become 'God', as does any sentient being in the universe.

And if you still believe, that besides all that, there is a 'God' that has unsurpassed knowledge and power above all others, then all I have to say is that that 'God' is the only exception to the rule in a system that is a reflection of itself - working in a perfect harmonic balance.

So like I said, this Alliance, to me, sounds like the grandfathers to the people, who supposedly, started the Illuminati thousands of years ago on Earth.

Human weakness can be so depressing

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This is most definitely in the right forum.

Take a tiny bit of every wild eyed theory with zero evidence that is just made up on a whim from an overactive imagination and you get this. So why am I posting? I must be really bored.

The danger of these threads is that impressionable people believe it and spread it to other sites. It is getting to the point that the Internet will soon become the worst place to get information. It's a shame that such a great resource is being ruined so quickly.

We now resume the conversation between the kiddies who think TV and Movies are the real world.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Why the hell does this have 57 Flags?!

The ATS Thread Flagging System

While this might seem like a simple ranking system, it's a major aspect of giving our members control over new and important pages on ATS.

While this is new, this is certainly not important.

This control is getting way out of hand. Therefore there is contradiction
between the rules and what is being displayed. It's simply out of control.

Anyone who flagged this is in my opinion, part of the ignorance
that is suggested in the motto.

If Flags can be given so easily, then other members should be able to
negate them by putting a "- star".

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Ok, so I'm not saying this is true... but it's helps you piece things together. I'm sure if all of us have been reading this thread and take interest in topics like this, then we all must be reading what's been going on in the news... or even new scientific discoveries. All I'm saying is, stop being so HARSH. Who are we to say what's right and what's wrong... do we even know what will happen in the years to come?

My personal belief... a lot of it is somewhat true.

In the news about a year ago, there was an article about the invisible cloak where we could reflect light particles.

Now with the war, hasn't Isreal been in the news lately? And what about the Muslims... Obama making his speech that we are their friend?

Essentially the economic crisis all started from the US and dominoed it's way to Europe. Who controls Nato? Now obviously there are top agents out there who handle only "important issues" and this could specifically be directed towards the alliance.

What about the whole world coming into an alliance for solutions for energy. Or the government carrying supplies to the moon or Mars for possible testing of new energy.

What about the bailout? Most bailouts are frauds.

Maybe this person's thread hasn't been flagged, bc the government lets things slip through cracks... and as a matter of fact... maybe they want this to happen so that they can prepare us.

Maybe a portion of what this person said is true... but what more should we expect?

What about the new lie detector machine that was developed?

There are a lot of supporting facts within the news, that kind of make this article somewhat logical.

Why haven't we used some of this technology for issues occuring on earth? Maybe there are rules and restrictings within the galaxy that prohibit us from using this.

Things will be exposed, little by little. As a matter of fact things are being exposed indirectly, and all I'm saying is prepare. Regardless of whether you believe this specific thread is accurate, just take it into consideration.

Obviously a black president would unite the world... and haven't you noticed the changes in Obama since he came into presidency?

Why are there UFO sightings, (many supporting facts)... what do they come here for? Why are all the corporate, government owned companies in the NE region of the United States..... and this is where there are the most # of UFO sightings in the USA.....

Geez people, if we didn't have our own ideas or beliefs, we wouldn't have come this far.

I think what's going on now with the government, has occured for several years.. and they are NOW presenting things to us as new technology or new experiments... to allow us to slowly explore the possibilites of the future.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

The flags on this thread are obviously a direct correlation to how many gullible people there are cluckerspud! What's new eh!

Apparently people have confused the ATS Motto as "Deny Your Ignorance".

Go figure!

IRM

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Ok. Now, will the aliens help me keep my job or prevent my home from being foreclosed? Will the aliens put an end to American Idol?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by soygreen2k

I Like the last bit about the revolution! One only hopes what you say comes true

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

I think this thread has all of those flags because that many people felt it was an important thread. I also agree. I do not agree with your interpretation of the flagging system though. The flags are not meant to be what is most important to you, but most important to the readers.

I believe this thread is important, but I see it in a different light. I see this thread as valuable to those who are new to the topics discussed by the OP. This thread is a GREAT first step for many people, and it got a LOT of people thinking and talking about these great subjects. Where did you get your start? When I was younger, and was one of the few who openly talked about my beliefs about UFOs and aliens, I was often laughed at. The tv shows I watched were laughed at. Roswell was laughed at. Who's laughing now though?

This thread has opened eyes and ears to subjects that deserve to be seen and heard. And guess what? We are talking about them, which is always a good thing. Who knows where this information came from, and what is actually 100% real or not. It is still interesting. It provokes investigation. It is still important. Now we will have more people researching these topics. What is the whole point of talking about this stuff anyway? To teach others, right? Well threads like these, although not easily confirmed, are still easily researched. If we get one person a day to open their eyes to subjects like these, then we are gaining ground. Threads like these may not be important to you, but they are extremely important to those of us who care about waking more people up and getting information out.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by admriker444

When you get rid of the money it gives the government the
ability to harness the underground economy.
The IRS could tax each and every transaction 5 cents and
save Social Security and Medicare.
People are hypersensitive to 666 the mark of the beast.
It will be interesting to see how they sell it to the general public.
Not all cashless systems are evil.

i never said cashless system. I meant get rid of money totally. We dont need it.

Money only exists to allow the elite to control us. They do this by making resources scarce. Abundance will eliminate the need for currency

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by soygreen2k

How would you know that such a universal alliance exists? Even if aliens told you that, would you believe them blindly?

Even if they took you on a trip to 'their worlds' would you believe them, while also aware they also possess the technology to distort reality?

Do you think the information presented on alien technology is enough to actually replicate even a rudimentary device?

The information presented here is 'safe' and only serve to further their agenda. That is letting you play with fire and fall into their trap.

I can't believe just this one post, have completely overturned your beliefs against the world agenda... Should I say BRAVO to the OP?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
MAn,i gotta say that was awesome...I, i ...i dont no what to think really.But, I believe the part about Jesus and Satan ( and i am not a christian or a religious nut job, just spiritual). Coming from the teachings of the urantia book it says the same thing, except satan was not in charge, Lucifer was and he was the one that got satan into it.

Other stuff that you have said i have read bits and pieces from all over the internet. So you my friend have really done your homework, and i mean REALLY DONE YOUR HOMEWORK! I think most if it is true! I guess i just have to keep a skeptic attitude on anything so i don't seem so gullible. But other than that i think what you said is true, most if not all of it.

still really awesome!

[edit on 4-2-2009 by ATSGUY]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

The purpose of conscious sentient beings is to become Godlike through knowledge, and by knowledge we approach the Creator. To Develop our consciousness and evolve it through various lifetimes. What are the limits of consciousness? Does not the creators consciousness not hold up all the material world? Since we are co-creators with him. It is only our perception and our ego that makes us think that we are just this body. When One Realizes that One is the Universe you will be awakened.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
That was an enjoyable summary of many pointless threads.
Seriously, it should be cut and pasted and saved so when someone asks you about the stuff you need to know about on ATS to avoid, you can just send them the OP and they would be up to speed in a couple of minutes.

Many of us had to spend much more time sifting through this stuff.

ps. I loved the take on Jesus....he the man!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Pure fiction. This all might come to be in another thousand years or more but for now the human animal could not handle such power as you describe in any of the sub-topics.
Humans are way to corrupt in their way of thinking and greed. So in passing over the second hand material, dream on but this load is already flushed.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Wow...this is one of best Si-Fi stories last couple months.
Thank you for good entertainment.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join