It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read here if you want the TRUTH about aliens and alien technology

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
While I do not think some of your ideas said hold any true weight, things like "god rays" or whatever you wish to call them truly do exist.

I can believe in the mind reading, instant kill type stuff too. To put it simple, I can believe anything that has its basic foundation laid out.

For example, satellite images (google earth and such)...it is quite obvious if the public is allowed quality "that" good, the government can get images hundreds and hundreds times better.

Brain studies have shown how it can operate...so magnify that by 100 and just think what they can do with it!

If there really is a secret organization trying to rule the world, I highly doubt we the people would have any chance at stopping them. That is, if their motives are truly evil.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MuVoVuM

Are you soygreen also i smell sock puppetry. becasue soygreen has not been online since you showed up (im sure he will now) and i have not seen anyone else making so many incredible claims with so little proof.

[edit on by YoungStalin]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak
So please explain to me how the FBI can do all these things, read and monitor anyone's mind etc, and yet your friend the "FBI Agent" was able to tell you all these secrets (the greatest secrets in history) without being found out?

This is the jokiest most farcical thread I've ever read on ATS. What a joke.

I think it is obvious he does not have a friend in the FBI, but about half the ideas he listed are more than likely true. I do doubt if they are actually used though for the wrong purposes.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MuVoVuM

"I got the feeling they did not know what to do and subsequently were replaced by more authoritative individuals who demanded to know what I knew".

You see, there is your key. Like it would do them any good to know what you know. I believe this is how they see God, that being if they knew as much as He did then they would be God and not have to worry about Him. This is the same as original sin. They are like the Philistines that wanted to know the Samson secret.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by XL5

I'm with XL5. Independent energy would make an incredible difference in our lives.

Interesting post over all - could do with some substantiation though?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by soygreen2k
Aliens:
Certain technologies like the radio and even the atomic bomb were trickled down to us by these agents.

Question...So even though this alien technology is so far advanced that radio communication is obsolete, why exactly would radio technology be handed down to us by them?

Atomic bomb? Ok, far fetched but believable to a point. Until you wrote this.....

Truman was later shown a recording of what the future might have been had the allies not won....
*SNIP*
In 1987 an islamic jihadist carrying an extremely sophisticated backpack nuke made by nuclear scientists that dissented is detonated in what we know as New York.

Thank you for the atomic bomb, interventionalists, oh wait....Looks like we're fully capable without yout? What?

Great story, even though I stopped reading it at this point. You'd be surprised how many people have inside knowledge, just like you! And, you'd be surprised how many stories sound so similar.

I'm sure you guys could come up with one unbelievable book if you joined forces.

-Dev

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I skimmed most of the pages and I have yet to see the
OP respond to any of the members so far. Kind of odd.
Perhaps I missed his replies.

So a fan of Soylent Green joins today, copies and pastes
a story for us to engage in?!

Was this a tactic to bate us into discussion on more 2012
stuff?!

I have a feeeling this is an existing member. Just a hunch.

Also,
How the hell did this get 40 flags?! There is no substance to make
any factual claims here. It's all here-say.

Clucker has left the building.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by cluckerspud]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I confess,

I am indeed an alien

but now its out, two men in black cammo are currently aproaching your house.
don't fight it.

:-)

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I think this is exactly what the OP wanted. The bunch of us debating garbage while he laughs his ass off.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Jesus: Ok, this is what it's all about. The islamic account of Jesus' ascent into heaven is the only accurate account of his crucifixion that we have. He ascended into "space". He is actually what we would think of as the president, or a pope of The Universal Alliance of Civilized Beings. He has lived billions of years and was chosen by god himself to unite the universe for peace. The miracles that the aliens perform with their technology can be done by him without technology. He is the universal proof of gods existence. There is no other proof.

No other proof? You mean no proof at all. Doesn't anyone find it highly suspicious the member just suddenly posts this out of the blue.
Shame on all those simply believing this. It's crap like that that gives "conspiracy theorists" a bad name. 0 proof, and you believe. That's what we call weak minded. I'll be taking note of everyone who believes in this so when they start complaining about how no one takes them or this forum seriously I will simply reference them to their posts on this thread. Credibility amiss.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
I skimmed most of the pages and I have yet to see the
OP respond to any of the members so far. Kind of odd.
Perhaps I missed his replies.

So a fan of Soylent Green joins today, copies and pastes
a story for us to engage in?!

Was this a tactic to bate us into discussion on more 2012
stuff?!

I have a feeeling this is an existing member. Just a hunch.

Clucker has left the building.

What I posted was a copy of a personal letter that I had written previously. Too much to type again. I'm not sure what you are referring to when you say Soylent Green. I did see that movie and it was pretty good, but it had none of what I am talking about in it.

Whether you believe me or not doesn't matter. My personal experiences are just that. I know what the OP states is true. Perhaps my feeble attempt to explain what happened to me only hurts the OP's point because it sounds wacko or contrived. That isn't my intention. I know there are others who know personally about this as well.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MuVoVuM

My comment was directed to soygreen2k..

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

I dont think its "geopolitical"- its exopolitical...I think the OP was saying the US pres. is our voice to the universal alliance thing..."He is our main representative to The Universal Alliance of Civilized Beings"

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AKARonco

I mean it doesn't really matter. The whole thing is a joke at this point to get ATS points and put out disinformation whilst feeling knowledgable and/or getting a laugh. I suppose Jesus Christ must have collaborated with Bush to go into Iraq lol, whilst surviving thousands of years in space.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
Dude.....

Honest to gods truth.

I was diggin your groove man, you kind of through me off with Jesus being alive for billions of years and him being chosen by god.

Reason I say that, is I strongly believe GOD IS NOT SOME PERSON WITH A CONCIOUS, GOD IS A FORCE.

Ok.

There you go.

I'd like to see your rebuttal.

God isn't some guy with a consciouss, HE IS CONSCIOUSSNESS in all it's form and beauty. He could command jesus to help with and teach peace but just thinking it to him. It wouldn't be like some leader calling a guy up and saying "Hey buddy whats happenin how about you go teach"

You need to realize things that are above and beyond us work in a more complex way that we can't understand until we learn the steps before it.

Walk before you Run. We all want to know the Truth of "Running" when we really need to learn the full truth of "Walking" first.

Hopefully you get what I'm saying.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I love these threads the OP will post stuff that is so far out there so iget a licence to say more or less what i want.

I have an uncle that is a Gray and his best friend is a cleanliness engineer at a the police station (he is also a member of the voulenteer police force). And his connections with the city planning commitee make him able to get all kinds of top secret info.
The aliens have been around among us forever. The twin towers were put up by them and the statue of liberty was also constructed by them. Notice on how you cant find out who built it? Aliens also were the creators of the Ford model-T. the T stands for grey so it the ford model gray

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
it was project looking glass the black ops were using to look into the future. the teleportation to the mars and moon bases is called a jumproom. there is a secret fleet of at least eight carriers called SOLAR WARDEN.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The OP seems oblivious to the fact that the FBI is a subsidiary of the U.S. Dept of Justice, not the Department of Defense, as he/she implies in the beginning.

Those departments have different budgets, and different priorities. Sure, they work together sometimes, but DoJ has plenty of other things to do, like eroding civil rights and compromising the U.S. constitution.

Also, it is erroneous to suggest that entry-level FBI agents are given top-level clearance. I ALSO have a childhood friend in the FBI...He spends most of his time investigating federal crimes on Indian reservations (do a little more homework on the FBI and you'll see why...that's one of their main jobs).

I guess it's threads like these that make the REALLY interesting ones all that much better...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zyrktec

Yeah buddy we all know about this.
how do you think we played doom and doom 2? Satalite uplink to a mechanical gray solider to fight wars waged on the moon and mars? When you play doom 3 you notice that the uplinks are much newer. With the more complicated technology it was harder to hide and make it look like a video game. Which is why it looked so much better and it had so many more pipes and machinery in it

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Written the way many of us ATS'ers can say "Damn, i knew i was right!"

I read your thread and was "wowed" by most of the points your FBI friend "told" you. I even enjoyed the Jesus part, well i will confess, the most.

I sincerely hope that this was not just a thread started by you to put Jesus on the map as you should know topics like this will be respectfully and disrespectfully be attacked. If so, as a believer we trust in Him by faith and do not force Him upon others.

Good read, no great read. I enjoyed it as i believe and read so have some others.

Cheers

[edit on 2/4/2009 by qonone]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join