It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Met healer in either a dream or a lucid state last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Guys

Had the most amazing/bizarre experience last night that I am trying to reason. I have been physically not well for a reasonably long time. This does sound completely nuts!

I was in a deep sleep and was dreaming that my father (dead) and I were in a waiting room of sorts. I felt like something was trying to take over my body in the dream and I was pushing it out of my head with prayer, etc. It was trying to make me say things which I did not want to say (dont have this in a waking state!).

I eventually walked into a room leading up to an altar - there was a red silk path to that altar so I walked along it. I could see a man sitting at the altar. He was bare apart from a white cotton wrap around his waist. He looked far eastern and spoke to me in some far eastern language, then changed the language to english so I could understand.

He told me he was going to get rid of a few things for me. He touched areas which I have been having problems with. He then moved behind me and put his hands on either side of my head.

I felt the most incredible pain - there was a burning vortex inside my head - and I began to scream but not once did I ask him to stop. I was screaming and was unable to move, I had slumped to the floor and was lying on my right side. I was just taking the burning vortex as it felt like it was doing me good. The man intimated that there was some kind of tumour, growth or attachment...can't remember which.

I came out of the healer's room and was back in my own kitchen. My dad was standing there asking me if I was okay...that I looked a little out of it and my eyes were a bit red. I felt a bit 'out of it' in the dream.

I told him I was fine and it all calmed down.

I woke up with my head feeling rested and well and my 'sore bits' are not sore...

Am finding it a wee bit weird.

Know I will get the usual 'naysayers', but hey...you're all up for a laugh..so, so what!

Anyone else had an experience like this?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Interesting experience!

You could have met your spirit guide as such.. someone who's always out there looking after you and on hand for guidance while astral projecting and similar situations.

Other than that let us know if you heal up... if you will it to it probably can, especially after that!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
My father is a huge believer in Energy Healing, and that it is possible in the dream-state. I have yet to experience it in the dream state (I do think it could be possible though).

I would however, suggest having a check up with your doctor (not that I think doctors are the best route when it comes to pain, I'm more a of a natural/holistic healing approach kind of person) or health practitioner so that you can get confirmation on the said healing.

I'm glad you're not in pain anymore though.

- Carrot

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Thanks guys...

Was just totally bizarre. I healed myself from ulcerative colitis a few years back, through meditation, reiki (self) and extreme detox...

Been bothered by hormonal issues - having my thyroxin levels investigated at minute. Low thyroxin makes you foggy, depressive, etc.

Focus for the healer was a lump in my head - was totally insane - but totally uplifting. Will definitely restart meditation - last night's experience cleared fogginess.

It's totally bizarre...still pretty speechless. Told my partner this morning and he is a total non-believer... he just said I looked a bit better...

Trying to focus on work at the minute...but can;t stop 'googling'!

I hope to have another session with this guy in the ether - be it imaginary or real.

He rocked!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Or he might have been telling you that you have a tumor or growth. I think, if it were me, I'd go have it checked out just in case - can't hurt. Don't tell them about the dream, they may not take you seriously.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
Or he might have been telling you that you have a tumor or growth. I think, if it were me, I'd go have it checked out just in case - can't hurt. Don't tell them about the dream, they may not take you seriously.

Very good point.

Could have also been your pineal gland which could be a little down from all the flouride most people get in their diets.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Funny you should say about the pineal gland...have been wondering about that.

The point he was 'charging up' was just at the curve of the back of my head and slightly to the left.....

top topics

join