It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge UFO In Poland

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
These pictures clearly show a circular shaped object with white and blue lights on the bottom side. The witness states that she was outside during the evening and happened to notice lights that passed overhead.

She says that her impression was the lights were from a balloon, which should be noted, but the photographs that she took seem to depict something other than a hot air balloon...

Link

This has got to be the best pictures Ive seen so far!

[edit on 4-2-2009 by SuperSlovak]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Interesting that the object has port and starboard lights. I don't know what huge is but I expected bigger. Unsold.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Still unsolved to this day.
From the ground this thing looks BIG.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
To me it looks medium at best. The first shot shows it near the top of the tree canopy. The other two shots look to me like it is pretty near the top of the tree canopy as well. 40 feet wide at most I suspect. Probably just a frisbee type of device.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Hmm I noticed that some of the lights on it might be photoshopped in, if you look at the circles i drew, they shine through pretty thick branches.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

thats not a sign of photoshopping...its just movement and bleeding..

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
they shine through pretty thick branches.

It is a well known effect of light you know. Take your camera and take a picture of lights behind branches: the light sources appear to shine through them, even thick branches.

See this picture for example.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by SpookyVince]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
The object in the photos look CG to me, and I too noticed some of the lights shining through the tree branches.

Come to think of it, the photos look like they are captures from a video, perhaps from a video of an airplane flying by, like a crop duster plane and the side running lights are good refrence points to strip over a CG ufo, leaving the "wing tip" lights (red/green) there to keep prospective correct.

UhhFakedObject

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Btw if any of you guys noticed....in the further shot it shows 4 lights outside the inner ring of lights

But in the near shots...there are only two lights....

Not just CG, but Bad CG

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
These are not new, the stills are from the February, 2003 - Weyauwega, Wisconsin, USA (Waupaca County) case.

Link to UFOevidence site,..

Background Information / Description: My son and I were visiting a friend of mine in Weyauwega. I am reluctant to reveal the exact location out of concern for my friend's privacy as well as my own. However the general location is just North of Main street on the East side of 110 and South of the train tracks. My boy was sledding in the snow and I was taking pictures. It was in the evening and was starting to get dark pretty quickly. My son pointed up to the sky and we noticed some lights coming in from what I believe is the south west. At that point I just pointed the camera up and took the shots. The object really gave me the impression of a balloon - except for the lights. They seemed to cycle all different patterns. The object passed almost directly overhead (picture 1) and then headed south towards the train tracks (picture 2). As the object passed I could make out more of a disk shape than a balloon shape. I just remember my son asking me over and over what it was and I didn't have a clue. Note: 2/24/03 - As of today we have been unable to contact this witness to further investigate this sighting. The witness has not responded to our emails and did not include any further contact information with the report. Any new information will be posted here.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I agree that bright lights do appear to go through objects close to them, but these lights do not appear bright enough to have that effect.

Looking close, I would say this is most likely CGI.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Greetings,
The UFO in the top picture looks different to the other two pictures.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
there seems to be a certain fakeness to these pics i cant put my finger on it but it just doesnt seem right

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Haven't read all the comments and replies so sorry if this has been mentioned already but why does the first pick look like it was shot earlier in the day rather the other two pictures look as if the person shot them just before dark. Now it could be the camera but then again what camera would do this randomly? No reason for it unless ofcourse the UFO had special time clocks =).

As for the lights they do look different in the first pic then in the second and third pic.

sty

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
It is a decent chance is is photoshoped. But this could be just to adjust the size etc- however the picture is not the original.
First, no camera makes 400x300 pixels photos with 24 bpp quaility. Also, the picture also states :

"CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality"

I am not sure what this mean..

[edit on 4-2-2009 by sty]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
It is a light up Frisbee; my kids had one like 5 years ago. It was really cool every time you threw it the lights would come on till it came to a stop.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I'm sure i have those pictures in a book (UFO book) and its a good few years old, is this a recent event. if its recent i have seen similar pictures in the past of exact same craft.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Thats a fake i have seen that photo before about a year ago. Its a HOAX

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RING0
These are not new, the stills are from the February, 2003 - Weyauwega, Wisconsin, USA (Waupaca County) case.

Wrong. However, almost right. When I first saw these pictures about a year ago I remember reading they were CGI creations attempting to re-create the Weyauwega pictures in an attempt to debunk them.

Here is one of the original pictures;

You can see that although slightly different, they still captured all the important parts in the re-creation that needed to be copied, including the light that drowns out the branch and the atmospheric haze that partially obscures the craft.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by Tiloke]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
So its a HOAX. so why do you post this are you so bourd. Get a job

top topics

<<   2 >>

join