It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Earth goes to Mars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
A new version of Google Earth has been released with the option of looking at Mars. What I find interesting is what it says about the Face on Mars and that little robo-convo thingy named MELIZA. The longitude/latitude is 40dgs 44'39.03"N and 9dgs 27'36.08"W elev -4216

[edit on 3/2/2009 by basilray]

[edit on 3/2/2009 by basilray]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Meliza:Greetings from Mars! What's Earth like today?Earthling:is there life on mars?Meliza:The number 42 comes to mind.Earthling:is there life on mars?Meliza:You really think about the big questions in life, don't you?Earthling:is there life on mars?Meliza
id you know that mars is the 4th planet from the sun?Earthling:IS THERE LIFE ON MARS?Meliza:Mars has two moons... that's twice as many as your planet has!Earthling:is there life on mars?Meliza:Are you trying to annoy me?Earthling:I want to know if there is life on marsis there?Meliza:LOL.Earthling:F*CK UMeliza:This transmission seems to have problems, I don't understand you.Earthling:...Meliza:Are you listening to me?Earthling:stupid effing web botsMeliza
on't you have something more interesting to talk about?Earthling:I HATE U ALLMeliza:You say you hate u all ... but do you really mean that?Mars has two moons... that's twice as many as your planet has!Earthling:can I ask you a question?Meliza:Whether or not you can ask I a question depends on you more than on me.Earth has three times as much surface area as mars does... you guys take up so much space!Earthling:is there life on mars?Meliza:The highest point on mars is the top of Olympus Mons: it's 16 miles high, THREE times higher than mount everest on earth!Earthling:...Meliza:Is this a test?Earthling:IS there LIFE ON MARS?Meliza
id you know that Olympus Mons is actually a giant volcano? It's the largest known volcano in the entire solar system! Mars rocks.About a third of the earth is land... so even though earth is bigger than mars, they have roughly the same land area. We don't waste space on water!Earthling:rofl rofl rofl rofl SEE ATS??? SEE THIS BULL#??!!Meliza:What are you talking about?The highest point on mars is the top of Olympus Mons: it's 16 miles high, THREE times higher than mount everest on earth!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
H8 MELIZA!!!

2nd line

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Ask Meliza what 42 is. Its kinda funny.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MoothyKnight

Meliza doesn't answer to my question, too. And always repeats same words. try to answer to her if SHE IS ALIVE!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
in the early days we had the famous Eliza.
Meliza seems to be the Mars-Eliza.

Eliza was a computer program developed by Joseph Weizenbaum in the sixties.
It resembled a psych, who rephrased your own sayings in questions he (or she - as Eliza seems a female name to me) asked you in return. People told Eliza everthing they had on their heart, only later to understand they were responding to a computer program.

Well done Google!

top topics

join