It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught on tape in Texas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I saw something very similar to this where I work near Atlanta Georgia a few nights ago around 2am on a clear night. I guess I saw my first UFO. I wasn't going to even mention it until I saw this video which looks just like what I saw. It was bright white, made no noise, got dim then bright, moved from left to right, and then went down behind the tree line. I work in a fairly remote area as a security guard. After I saw the object, about 6 helicopters flew right over me from 3am to 5am. Really strange. The first object I saw was not a helicopter.

Scroll down to watch the video:

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Is there any reason why what you saw wasn't a helicopter?

if you are up wind helicopters can have relatively little noise at a distance.
We see the US military helicopters sneaking up on insurgeants all the time on Youtube.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I could hear the helicopters from a far distance. The object made no noise, and didn't move like a helicopter. I've seen many helicopters in flight. I couldn't see the helicopters in great detail but they were large, not some news chopper.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by ufo reality]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'm not saying it couldn't have been a helicopter, I just don't think it was.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
lots of insurgents in georgia too....

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
It seems that all we ever see on these vids are white dots all the time. Sorry, but I just cannot believe it is anything unless its close up which never seems to happen.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

UFOs are technichally unidentified flying objects like this, but I personally think there should be a new term created to judge the TYPE of UFO having the capability of "impossible" maneuvers, if the UFO can't perform an "impossible" maneuver, and if it isn't a daylight sighting, it should pretty much be dismissed as a star, helicopter, plane, planet, etc etc...

The past 10 new ufo footage I've seen have all fallen in the catagory of bug, bird, generic light in sky that could easily be a helicopter usually with a shakey camera man.

I saw 3 seperate ufos that performed impossible maneuvers, IM-UFO is that a good term? I'm just getting sick of these easily debunkable reports.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
I could hear the helicopters from a far distance. The object made no noise, and didn't move like a helicopter. I've seen many helicopters in flight. I couldn't see the helicopters in great detail but they were large, not some news chopper.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by ufo reality]

I wish that I was there, and able to hear the Helos. Then I could have told you what type they were.

top topics

join