It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irish 2 BILLION Euros conspiracy coming job losses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I made the above thread in November saying what was going to happen in Ireland in January 2009. The taoisach (Irish Prime Minister) has passed plans tonight to start this campaign I think by reducing wages and increasing pension contributions to pay back the bankers (wa**ers) for wasting our monies along with reducing jobs!!!!!!!!!

I just want the rest of ATS to see its not just the UK, USA etc thats going through this.

Also if you read the above thread you will see I had info to say this would be happening from Jan 9th onwards.

So from the linked thread is it only time before we lose the 20k jobs.

Mods, I,m trying to revitalse a thread which I think needs pushing, especially my prediction from my source back in November.

I have not had any updates as to what may happen in the future but I dont think it takes much to read all around the lines.

Hope I get and we get some feed back.

Albert Fothergill

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Yep, it's happening everywhere. It's not surprising either.
Any more predictions? Your last one was a good one.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CNRHKick

Hello mate

20 thousand jobs. thats whats next if we dont disagree.

Cant be anymore open than that. The ex taoisach was unable to make a lecture today because of protesters. Bertie Ahern.

I think the irish Gov dont realise how patriotic ireland and the irish people are. I need say no more.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble, he is doing this to try and reduce the 2 billion deficit in our budget.
Private workers are being let go, and yet those with public jobs still have theres....... Fire em is what i say.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CNRHKick

And thanks but it was not a prediction my friend I was told it was gonna happen and it is.

For ATS thats pretty good I think.

I Better state my intentions that I wish to stay alive. Ha Ha

It is obvious its happening though. Or am I wrong

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Europe

My bubble aint burst.

Is your wage is affected by this deficit saving experiment. And What is gonna happen to your future pension that is worth nothing any more. Your income is down, your pension is worth nil now.

Teach me

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Europe

Why are you embarrassing your country if you are from Ireland. you watch, 20k jobs will be gone, hope i,m wrong.

I got it right in November.

Europe, why was I right to explain that, and please no disrespect please, a great and honest answer would be appreciated.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Its a shame ATS member, 'Europe', aint been online since may 2009. He or she cant eat words. Its a shame but my sources were right about the Irish economy. What more can i say! What i cant grasp and my source, says, taking money from anyone is not gonna solve the problem. Re-arrange your payments to a lower amount till you can afford to catch up.........not rocket science. But NO! Take billions from the IMF and EU mmmmmmmmm...... I,m no banker but i,m sure if i fall behind in any payments the bank wont offer me a few million to get me through a tough time....No! They reduce your payment for a time till your on your feet again, if your lucky!

The irish government are an embarassment to the global financial system, where are there balls. The irish fight has gone and all our ancestors especially from 1916 will be disgusted, I hope Brian Cowen reads this the overweight ass hole.

Albert!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Europe

Two years later and this is happening, Europe????? Its been happening all along in Ireland if you have watched the polotics here.

top topics

join