It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOVA:Says NSA monitored hijackers phone calls the entire time and told no one.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
Truthers can't have it both ways...
It was a controled explosion and there were no hijackers or there actual psychotic furballs whodid this.

Truthers don't want it both ways. They just want the truth.

At the moment, elements of the truth have been suppressed.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillresearchn911

In that particular case, I always thought they were told to be quiet as not to disrupt others who we being watched and we screwed up. I personally think we had intel on 2 attacks, on with the planes and the other shoebombers. Flight 587...look at the tollbooth video...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

OK. Here we go. This is what really happened. Are you ready for this?

First. The president is not the president, of course. He is an extraterrestrial being which has a human form to make him look like the rest of us.
He is of course the master mind behind the 9/11 attacks which actually have little to do with our petty human problems. This event was actually part of a battle being fought amongst two interstellar enemy societies which are fighting for the domination of planet Earth and other places in our corner of the Galaxy. We humans are simply sort of guinea pigs in an experiment the aliens are running to see how dumb we really are.
OBL?...alien. Cheney?...alien. The anchormen and women on TV you see everyday?...alien. Pilots, passengers and hijackers on 9/11?...alien. The Pentagon?...alien base of operations. Silverstein?...alien. White plane?...Alien ship using cloaking device making it look like a regular plane. The buildings?...They were destroyed by drone ships from these alien armies but they appear to be airliners because they used holograms that projected that image. No explosives were used, the truth is that besides the fire and explosions caused by the alien drones, an energy beam fired from WTC 7 carried out the destruction of the towers, but then the other army fired an energy beam from space to hit WTC 7 were the opposing forces were stationed.
Flight 93? That was actually a private alien flight, carrying some diplomats from an alien society that were going to the spaceport where they were going to be beamed up to their home planet, and they simply had a bad accident. All the crash scene had to be “cleaned up” to hide any clues of all this being discovered.
CAN ANYBODY HERE SHOW ME PROOF THAT I AM LYING???

new topics

<< 1   >>

join