It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Admits 'Mistake'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Obama's Mistake

Obama is taking full responsibility for the Daschle debacle. This day has been pretty exciting to say the least. Quite a lot of news in just a few short hours.

Edit: Posting another link
Another Link

[edit on 3-2-2009 by IKnowNothing]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
this isn't breaking mods please take care of this

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Actually its dated Feb 3, 2009 which makes it BREAKING NEWS

On topic:
I think that it was very appropriate of him to admit he had made a mistake. Most of our other presidents would have just gone mute.
Secondly most of these people have accountants and although it is THEIR responsibility to make sure everything is being done right most don't.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by xoxo stacie
Actually its dated Feb 3, 2009 which makes it BREAKING NEWS

On topic:
I think that it was very appropriate of him to admit he had made a mistake. Most of our other presidents would have just gone mute.
Secondly most of these people have accountants and although it is THEIR responsibility to make sure everything is being done right most don't.

He did the right thing, even if it was somewhat late and I'll give him credit for that. Now he needs to get rid of Geithner if he's going to keep to what he was quoted as saying here:

Obama added, “I’ve got to own up to my mistake. Ultimately, it’s important for this administration to send a message that there aren’t two sets of rules, one for prominent people and one for ordinary folks who have to pay their taxes.”

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Oh, and for those on ATS who insisted that this whole mess wasn't a big deal - well, your president just admitted it was.

new topics

top topics

join