It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I dont pay attention to celebrities' lives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I dont pay attention to celebrities' personal lives because I used to love Michael Jackson. Moon Walking was too cool. So was the glove. He was the best dancer. But unfortunately for me I paid attention to the personal lives of celebrities (even though it wasnt on purpose really). Now its not cool to love little Michael.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
That was the most amazing story I've ever read.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I don't pay attention because I just don't care.
I listen to music, watch TV and movies, but it's just a role they play.

Getting an obsession over their personal lives always seemed to be a bit too much.

I really don't care who's screwing who, or when so and so went to a club.
I've worked with many celebrities and they just become real people when they're in the back seat. They get burgers at a drive-though, want to cruise the nasty parts of town, and most want some privacy.

And yes, they even need to stop and use the bathroom.
They are just human in the end....

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by annelidhunter

Unfortunately, most celebrities want the attention to plug their latest movie, TV show, etc. They then complain about the attention they get on talk shows, when the hawking is done.

I could care less who is seeing whom, and who is doing a stint in rehab. It is none of my business, but the celebrities themselves leak out information to stay newsworthy. In show business, there is no such thing as bad publicity.

Enjoy the young Michael Jackson of the Jackson 5. That was an innocent time, and the music they made is still good to this day.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I don't pay attention because for one there lives aren't my business and their problems aren't my problems, so in a nutshell, I don't care either. I do know that celebs love the publicity but it can go far even for them. Take Britney Spears as an example. They over did it even for her to take. It is a choice on their part to be famous and being how she and other similar celebrities are, they did something that brought the paperazzi to them. If they want to promote themselves to stay famous and rich, hey more power to them, but my life isn't theirs, most of their opinions mean little to me, and they only exist to entertain us.

new topics

top topics

join