It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legatus 2009 Annual Summit Bermuda (February 5-7)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
www.legatus.org...

Well, looks like we will find out if the theory holds any water.

Just a reminder.

2-9-2009?

I'll be selling my stocks soon... the few stocks that I do have.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'm not really up to date on what this is about. Care to give me a cliff notes explaination of why this matters?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
While I don't take R's word as gospel, he has provided much insight into the past 4 months events. I guess we'll know in a few days time. I had forgotten the summit started on the 5th.

LOL @ that video.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingfanpaul
I'm not really up to date on what this is about. Care to give me a cliff notes explaination of why this matters?

This group "supposedly" holds a major influence over the world markets.

gawker.com...

this should give you more information... The day September 15th is when it the market started to shoot down... I believe it fell over 500 points this day. And then it got worse and worse from there.

But when they have a special event, or a "pilgrimage"... this is when **** happens.

and I think the guy that pointed this out... also pointed out a trend that occurs when this Legatus group gets together. (probably just some serious insider trading... of mass proportions).

[edit on 3-2-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I spent an extra 60$ dollars at the grocery store today... does that make me paranoid?

I mean... I can't believe this thread....

(edit)

He got half of it right... I want to feel a little secure if he gets the second half right too.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
R seems pretty serious per his website right now. Don't understand the intermixed "V" and "I" though.

Will be skimming the news these next few days during the summit. At any rate, this is interesting stuff to consider

[edit on 4-2-2009 by ACEMANN]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ACEMANN

VI = Roman Numeral for 6. 6 Days left.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Well, I knew it was "6" in roman numerals but didn't know if had a double meaning.

Related:

Markopolis to reveal another Billion-Dollar scheme

10:45 a.m. | Mini-Madoffs: Asked whether there are any “mini-Madoffs” out there, Mr. Markopolos says that there are and that he is planning to turn in a $1 billion Ponzi scheme to the S.E.C. on Thursday. “Hopefully they listen to me this time,” he said.

Market upset to kickoff the meeting?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Tommy Lasorda controls the markets?!!!! O...M...G

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllexxisF1
Tommy Lasorda controls the markets?!!!! O...M...G

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On subject Im curious to see what happens. Im gonna sit this out and if it does tank mabey go on a shopping spree on Tue 10th after the dust settles.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Geithner Plans to Unveil Bailout Plan Monday- AP

finance.yahoo.com...

Maybe Reinhardt is right. When he releases the package info a tanking like never before.....scary...

new topics

top topics

join