It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bailed-out Wells Fargo plans Las Vegas junket

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
"Company spokesperson says event is part of the bank’s culture"

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Going broke? Hey, no problem, get bailed out , then go to Vegas and PAR-TAYYY

At least it was only 25 billion of your money. Chump change right?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by elcapitano75

Well this is how corporate America spit in the faces of the trouble hard worker tax payer in the nation.

This rats are making sure that we the tax payer knows were is our place compare to theirs.

I hope some fellow patriotic Americans in that side of the nation will form some kind of protest in front of the hotel where this rats are having their lavish celebrations.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by elcapitano75

Well this is how corporate America spit in the faces of the trouble hard worker tax payer in the nation.

This rats are making sure that we the tax payer knows were is our place compare to theirs.

I hope some fellow patriotic Americans in that side of the nation will form some kind of protest in front of the hotel where this rats are having their lavish celebrations.

I wouldn't shed a tear if a few wayward bullets landed in the conference room of the party pad...

That is the only way to go now. They don't listen to anything else.

Violence solved the last civil uprising in USA and it is the only way to solve the next one. It is not the fault of the people but the puppeteers making it necessary to go down this path.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Where do I fill out the forms so I can get part of this "bailout" money? No consequences for thriftiness.

Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I want my friggin money back. This is ridiculous. When are Americans going to stand up for themselves? The clocks ticking...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I'd be happy to let them go to Vegas if they agree to let me skip, say, 6 months of my mortgage payments to them.
With no penalties, and while still showing the payments as being made.

Sounds like a deal to me.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Someone from the Vegas area should plan a picket for there event......Show them how americans feel!!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaxium

Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!

Do you need those shoes to wear or to throw at the leaders of Wells Fargo?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
After all the Congressional publicity, Wells Fargo cancelled their Vegas Vacation.

Their hubris is just amazing. They're totally clueless and out of touch.

www.startribune.com...
W3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUUI

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Great job OP for informing us to these wrongdoings. I have been contacting my representatives to urge these bailout recipients to stop frivolous spending with our tax dollars.

Keep the stories coming. This just shows how Corp. America truly does not care about the people as long as it gets them what they want and make a few bucks.

top topics

join