It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're preparing a world-class media portal for ATS members.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Thats Awesome.. man..
about time we start making a Media Stockpile.. right now, we have to dig
through a mountain of threads to find pics and vids..

GREAT idea guys.. cant wait till it goes live..

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I want it NOW DAMMIT
Now now now now now!

***Stomps feet on ground a few times then pouts a bit***

Can you make the video page a dark background? Youtube and Google are WAY too white....and if you read and watch in bed on the laptop like I do the wife tends to get a bit nasty when startled awake by bright white light regularly.

[edit on 4/2/2009 by Kryties]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Completely, Awesome! I can't wait for it to be in effect!

not one liner.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
With any luck at all, this new media portal will be THE PLACE to upload UFO videos and images...

In that light, I should like to point out that it most likely will attract the poor misguided wannabes that would attempt to hoax us all.

I'll set the record now, ANYONE who knowingly posts a hoaxed UFO video on our new portal will be instantly and permanently BANNED from all aspects of AboveTopSecret.com.

Now, with that out of the way, I think we are going to have a wonderful opportunity to present our honest and legitimate videos of things we can't define or explain, in high quality Flash for the entire community to review and (hopefully) identify if possible.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
In that light, I should like to point out that it most likely will attract the poor misguided wannabes that would attempt to hoax us all.

Unfortunately, it comes with the territory I'm afraid. At least it keeps those who are interested in seeking REAL truth on their toes

I'll set the record now, ANYONE who knowingly posts a hoaxed UFO video on our new portal will be instantly and permanently BANNED from all aspects of AboveTopSecret.com.

Hallelujah! At least it's a start, eventually word may get around that it's not worth it. Although some people's ears seem to be just painted on....

[edit on 4/2/2009 by Kryties]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
It's ok Crakeur, SO is just upset that the toaster isn't closer to his fancy coffee maker. While I'm enjoying eggs over easy on a perfect slice of wheat toast, he still has to find his mug I keep hiding.

What else are the rest of us going to do that early, Springer is usually on his 4th cup of "Irish" coffee, Mirthful Me is ready for lunch even though it is in a few hours yet. Dave Rabbit and Johnny only come out of their booth to yell at us about sound quality and to stop laughing so hard. Zedd well, does what ever that is he does with his omelet. Badge01, MemoryShock, Benevolent T, and Junglejake, Intrepid and TheBorg debating whether or not Canadian bacon vs smoked sausage goes better on the eggos.

Don't even get me started on the rest, I must admit though, there is never a dull moment.

[sorry guys, I'll never stick another croissant in the toaster...and coffee maker again, I learned my lesson. That those devices are completely not compatible]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join