It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Docked fpor qouting one time....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
What is the deal withthe rediculouse over policing of stupid things when I am seeing more and more completely innapropriate and rediculouse things being posted on here. Qouted one guy one time in one thread and was docked 20 points, no warning just a doc. What gives. The abuse of the limited power of the mods is getting rediculouse, I know a couple of the mods and they are real cool, but whats the deal, no warning, no release that I saw regaurding qouting, and if its a problem then why is the function available at all. This seems completely redundant to me. I thought this sight was about denying ignorance, not participating in stupidity.

Also how the heck do I get docked for somthing so trivial, but i see the regurgitation of stupid posts like the zombie invasion this and, I'm a wharewolf that. I mean come on.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by BeyondBelow]

[edit on 3-2-2009 by BeyondBelow]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
***SNIP***

20 points?

Sheesh, what did you do quote a whole post?

Isn't that kinda redundant?

ADMIN NOTE: Removed unnecessary personal attack

[edit on 3-2-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote

Please read the thread linked above for more information about quote warnings. These include quoting the post immediately before yours, quoting an entire post, or compound quoting.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by dbates]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Well if I had as many hours to spend here as you have had I wouldn't care as much but as you can see I have an outside life and haven't emassed 9000 ats points as a result. Thanks for the insight though.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I stand corrected I thought the deffinition of excesive was to do it over and over as in multiple times not once by mistake and get nailed for it, ut thanks and I also see no one is raising an eybrow about the cursing in response to my post pretty swell.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Cool hook me up with your points.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
as the question has been answered, I'm closing the thread.

in the future, please direct a question such as this to the ats issues thread or contact a moderator via the complaint button or the u2u system.

thanks.

new topics

top topics

join