It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Know WHY The World Is So Sick

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Hi there! Just noticed your topic links in another topic and this one caught my eye. Anyway, going by your theory and by the figures you present, then... I belive there wrong. You say that half the worlds 'souls' (not people) are only 50yrs old. Well, let me state my point. Doing some simple maths. 1000000 people in 50BC. Well, lets asume half is male, and half is female, and then the life expectancy is 30yrs old. Right, id guess that each couple has 2 children. Probably concieved at a young age also. So, 500000 x 2 = 1000000. Now there will be a mortality rate. So lets say 10% so the new number of CURRENT LIVING souls would be 900000. So, now we gotta work out how many 30's (life expectancy) goes into 50,000 that is 1666r. Multiply that by 900000 and we get 14.. Damn calculator! (14.994,000,000,000+??) But i imagine its a billion plus. Anyway, the oldest souls would be 50000yrs old, but then, the next bunch would be 49970 years old. But each time you'd be doubling the amount of living souls for each 30yr period. Now, and to be honest i dont want to explain it, but we have to take into acount the longer lives we live, but also people who have more than on child. And technically, if you die, and reincarnated, then youd still have the same amount of souls living (existing?) on the planet. Unless they end up in Nirvana.. If you like to think like that. I know theres faults in my crap maths, but i think its more realistic. And also not taking into account people who come back as animals, flys, fish, monkeys e.t.c. And maybe, if you added up every Living thing on Earth it would account for the more realistic number of souls i gave earlier...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I think the world is in chaos because the societies now reward this:

Lust
Gluttony
Greed
Sloth
Wrath
Envy
Pride

Im not a religious guy, but its hard to ignore the fact that all of these personal traits usually lead to individual success for the person, defined as "getting what you want" (with little regard for others, of course). And the world today is about satisfying the ego.

We are consumers of products, designed to satisfy the ego. This happens in a world run by money where people are running in hamster wheels for money they use to fuel the ego, to be someone. Because inside people are empty, so they need stuff to fill the void.

Right now, I have a neighbor who plays music at loud volume. He doesnt care about anyone else. Its friday. He wants to play loud music so he does. Everybody around him gets affected and cant have a relaxing friday. But he doesnt care. Thats typical of people today. Its all about themselves.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Definately true. Im not religious at all either, but if you look at the way Celebritys are idolised in the morden day.
The way diffrent expectations have changed people and the likes.
For instance, im only 23, i finished school when i was 16 started college and then got a job after that yet find myself later unemployed since May 2008.
What ive noticed is the change in attitudes in kids younger than me. And i dont want to hear the 'their young and rebelious' routine. I just find that they JUST dont care anymore. They have no Morality. No feeling of obligation. Damn, they seem to have no self respect. We were all young once. Im still young too. I know what its like, and a hell of a lot more too, but theres no need to be so 'FUBAR' about it. Ugh. Im ranting now.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

All your logic is completely flawed because of one simple thing. You ASSUME that all the people who were born after the intial million people or so are NEW souls, the thing is, many souls reincarnate many times.
For example.

there was a billion people in 1800 or so, some souls who were born in the early 19th century ,most of them probably took a break of a few centuries before deciding to reincarnate, so they were already born,say in the 9th century. between the 9th and 18th century many new souls as well were born for the first time, and then took their own breaks of a century or more.After the break they decided to incarnate in the 20th century.

SO - most if not all souls have already incanrated here before,numerous times, just not at the same time. GET IT?
Now we are close to HARVEST, around 2012 they say. All the souls or most anyways have decided to incarnate agai nspecifically during this timeperiod in order to graduate possibly.

So really, half of the sousl right now ARE NOT,in any way first-timers, they just took a break,a long one from incarnating,and the population grew steadily due to the fact that the closer we get to HARVEST the more souls decide/decided to incarnate in this timeperiod. They aren't taking a few centuries of rest anymore. That may also be the reason soem souls are quite stressed out,because they didn't get a proper vacation so to speak.This is mirrored in the world as we see it.
believe me, the world has seen darker time than now, right nwo is NOTHING,literally graden of eden compared to WW1 and WW2 and the Crucades, the Napoleon era, Civil wars all aroudn the world in the 18th century, black death wiping out the third of Europe etc.
Relgious conflicts and wars have bene much uglier in the past than now. I'm not saying it's looknig good,but it msot certainly isn't the worst now.Get a grip friend.

And I stress,no,most souls,if not all,are not first-timers at all.
There have been over 100 billion people living on Earth they say,through time, 6.8 billion of them are alive right now. Those 100 billion people are those 7billion or so souls, who are living a human experience today.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I like it. no, I love it. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Exactly. All allowed because our society currently encourages me, me, me, me thinking with various excuses that amount to absolutely no accountability for one's actions *everyone's a victim, etc*.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
We are all one, come from oneness go back to oneness.

Souls, separation, my soul is older than your soul, spiritually wiser is all just Ego talking.

People/Ego's need to feel better than others somehow, this is just the separation from Oneness.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

And THAT is erring in the opposite direction that is currently causing civilization to crash which in due time would also cause civilization to crash. We are not borg. We are not a collective. There must be a balance, as with nature. We are parts of a greater whole it is true but we are the whole it's self. There is a degree of seperation.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Just the illusion of separation, that is why their is so much chaos, people trying to recreate something that is already whole and perfect.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

You forget the basic rule of nature is balance. At the very base all things seek an equilibrum *aka balance*. And saying that "All is one" is merely going to the opposite extreme than the side society trends towards today.
And what exactly is "perfect"? Hmm? That word is a deeply subjective word.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Exactly. All allowed because our society currently encourages me, me, me, me thinking with various excuses that amount to absolutely no accountability for one's actions *everyone's a victim, etc*.

Thinking is the key to all the madness and separation, without is everything just is.

A good book to read is, Eckhart Tolle, "Awaken to your life's purpose"

Otherwise, meditation and calming the mind will allow you to experience where we are all from.

Again thinking is the trap.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

And encouraging people to not think is an excellent way to control them.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

look at it this way>

all the 7 billion or so souls have at various points in the last 52 thousand years or so incarnated ALREADY. They say over 100 billion people have lived during the human existence-homo sapiens I think.
And only a small amount of those souls were on earth at ANY GIVEN time period at THE SAME TIME. When some died within the body(no 1), then other souls(no 2) would be born on Earth. When these souls died(no 2)...then other souls yet again(no 3) would be born...And when these souls died(no 3),then those who died quite a while back(no 1),would be born(no 1) again.

So you see, they weren't NEW, they were re-occuring,they were the same ones,just after a pause. And as the population grew,more and more souls,all of whom at various points had already incarnated in the past thousands of years started to reincarnate AT THE SAME TIMEPERIOD,which meant MORE PEOPLE living AT THE SAME TIME.

I made it really clear hoefully.So i would like to hear your thougts on this OP and others too.

peace

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Your right words are just labels and mean nothing, because they are created by the same madness that is meant to explain itself.

Just life a religion. Circular argumentation.

If people talk long enough everyone is confused.

And what exactly is "perfect"? Hmm? That word is a deeply subjective word.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Incidently, potential to go wrong does not mean it will go wrong. Also, if it did go wrong it does not mean it must go wrong. Which is the fallacy I see a great many of those of the "oneness collective" *as I call them* seem to be guilty of.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Your arguing in circles.

Explaining or trying to explain something that cannot be explained with logic.

It's like a religion, you either have faith or you don't. Believe or not. Aware or not aware of.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Realtruth]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Incidently, potential to go wrong does not mean it will go wrong. Also, if it did go wrong it does not mean it must go wrong. Which is the fallacy I see a great many of those of the "oneness collective" *as I call them* seem to be guilty of.
There is no right and wrong. That is an illusion of the human, separation is there for one to experience existence as a separate being. We ineed are all ONE conscious eternal intelligent energy experiencing itself subjectively therefore giving an illusion of separateness. When you claim you want to be an individual,you want to have a mind of your own etc...then your thinking obviously stems from a separateness point of view, you see the world as separate individual beings. That is true within the illusion, but that illusion was and is created by YOU YOURSELF, YOU are all that is, you actually sent out many parts of yourself to experience YOURSELF.
And one of those parts is the individual you are living as right now, that person that typed the post I'm replying to right now, that is a part of that Oneness....Oneness being YOU, so in essence, YOU "separated" yourself into many parts within this illusion and the person, Valeri, that is replying to you right now is also a part of that wholeness, a part of YOU.

Whether you feel it to be true or not is only a matter of "time"(also an illusion), because there will come a "time", maybe not in this reincarnation of yours, where you will realise what I'm saying is indeed true.
But don't take my word for it, ALTHOUGH I am another part of YOU(just like the michael Jackson hit-song goes)

[edit on 11/15/2009 by Valeri]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

And encouraging people to not think is an excellent way to control them.

That argument can go both ways. People can be control in many ways very easily even when they think.

Look at all the smart people today that are up to their arse in debt by choice, were they thinking when they did this? Of course they were, but their Ego's over rode their thought process.

Ask yourself this question.

Are you driven by your Ego or is your Ego making the majority of your decisions?

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Realtruth]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

Thank you for the high horsed response with subjective opinion dressed up as fact.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

No actually I am not. I am merely pointing out the flaws in your statements.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join