It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Know WHY The World Is So Sick

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
We had a pretty good discussion about old souls on this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the process, we discussed where new souls might emerge from. In a nutshell, I argued that from a physics viewpoint, the proper definition of a soul is that it is a set of structured patterns of energy that requires a body to house and protect it from ambient energy flows in the environment. The body is to the soul as RAM is to a computer, while the structured patterns are the hard drive.

Each lifetime varies as to how much is written to the hard drive and carried forward (walking the walk, as opposed to talking it). Really important information is compressed and keyed to a particular sound, light pattern, smell, whatever: until a soul is old enough to do this consciously, the process is automatic and random. This applies to all souls, not just human ones.

Every lifeform has a soul, and every body needs one. If there aren't enough old human souls for the currently available human bodies, one of two things happens, either an advanced animal soul inhabits it, drawn like to a magnet, or it spontaneously generates a new one.

I agree completely with your assessment: we've got an awful lot of new souls running around today, and a whole load of newly promoted ones. You can tell the difference by watching how people hold their energy: just look and you'll see what I mean.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
i do not think that more souls would mean less Source, as the Source would be Infinite. Another argument FOR lessening of powers due to division of Source would be that the Source is in possession of a Finite amount of power. i do not think that possible, because i think an Infinite Source would have Infinite Power.

Thats a good idea though. It would definitely make sense, except, if the Source itself was Finite, then at some point Creation would no longer exist, or would stop changing, thus ending the balance between Chaos and Order.

Order being something that is manufactured out of Chaos, though with no more Chaos being distributed, Order would no longer be Creatable, therefore ensuring a Rise of Chaos. Perpetuating Cycle, therefore Source is Infinite.

As for Finite power, this is not feasable as a definition for power could not possibly be settled upon. Source simply Is, therefore the Power cannot diminish, as it simply Is.

Besides, it is possible to tap into untold amounts of magickal power, and i personally know that psychic powers beyond imagination are attainable. Spiritually should be looked at as Potential and Kinetic Energy, IMO, though that is over simplifying it. The Spiritual Potential is there, and it is Infinite, as it is connected to Source, given a slight push, it becomes Kinetic. This is where individual soul personality, for lack of better word, comes into play.
The accumulated experiences/Wisdom of that particular soul is the basis on whether or not the Kinetic becomes like a small amount of snow falling down the side of a mountain, increasing in size and strength, until reaching it's destination. Or whether it'll be like trying to roll a ball up a hill.( Which is where the story of the dude in hell pushing a boulder to the top of a hill comes IMO)

Either way, all souls strive to return to the Source, IMO, but the Guidelines for returning are unknown to me.
i'll be happy to tell you when i know.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This is an interesting thread, I need a little time to gater my thoughts but some of the comments on here are very thought prevoking.

One thing I've always thought is that souls exist at different levels anyway, whether young old or whatever. I'm not so sure though the soul gets a choice which existance / experience it gets to live. Why would a soul choose to live in a slum when it could live in a mansion?

The other aspect that convinces me of the existance of a soul is the concept of death.

Personally I'm not scared by it at all in fact I have an almost underlying knowledge / feeling almost like I'm looking forward to it or wanting it.

Everyone else on the other hand seems totally preoccupied with death. Right from the the birth of a new child the life seems about facing or trying to avoid death, but it is the only certainty in life.

Anyway I think I've rambled on a bit there, I need to gather my thoughts and come back to this.

MR

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Oh I love how you put that. I explain the world to be immature and always compare the trivial things that create war to be of a child in the home fighting over something simple and ridiculous. That is possibly the best explanation I have found as there is a bigger perspective if our minds are open enough. A perspective that will lead us to a matured road of enlightenment awaits us and those willing if only we can grow up and put the childish aspects of life away forever. If only we all could really grow up.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn
Nice theory, however you are forgetting one thing - Souls do not incarnate in linear time. That is, Souls incarnate to whatever point in history best serves the lessons they wish to learn. Time only exists in this 3rd Dimension. For Souls, there is no past, present or future - there are only "classrooms".

Another great point, and I'm reluctant to dispute it. It's another of the more complex points I anticipated being raised. Still, I'm not sure how to reconcile that with my belief that some souls are older than others. If time is a 3rd dimension 'illusion' of sorts, then have all souls existed forever? If time doesn't exist in the spiritual planes, then all souls must have existed for the same length of time (forever). For your theory to work - and it may do - we're required to forget the concept of 'old souls'. Difficult to do when so many people are rightly or wrongly invested in it.

Originally posted by Marlborough Red
Why would a soul choose to live in a slum when it could live in a mansion?

Perhaps the lessons sought require material hardship. If I were presented with those two options, I'm sure I'd learn from life in a slum. We shine in the face of adversity.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
this site is a joke, and everyone on it. your more censored and corrupt than the world you are trying to expose, go get a sum! idiots

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

TextNot yet it doesn't. But then, isn't evil just a total 'self-serving' attitude. Almost every evil act, in some way, can be attributed to a relentless form of selfishness. Selfishness, to me, would be one of the major symptoms of spiritual naivety.
reply to post by Cythraul

I would expect young souls to be childlike, simplistic, perhaps naive rather than evil. An evil soul is selfish, acts in its own interests not caring about or respecting others and the worst kind of evil includes an ability or will to inflict physical or mental harm.

I think that at this level (Earth) we are expected to accept traditional definitions of good and bad as based on what we have been taught by social or religious experience. I think when the chips are down it will be rather obvious what is good or bad and we will not have the liberty to invent our own standards.

In regards to other planets similar to ours I think the Hubble telescope images have made it abundantly clear that the probability of similar systems like ours approaches infinate.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The reason is actually,

Usually, dumb people are having too many children while smart people are not having more than 1-2 children, and the genes will flow accordingly.

[edit on 2/3/2009 by die_another_day]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
You've missed a lot of defining points about reincarnation.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
The reason is actually,

Usually, dumb people are having too many children while smart people are not having more than 1-2 children, and the genes will flow accordingly.

That doesn't make sense. Are you suggesting intelligence is genetic?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Because souls do not reincarnate in linear time, does not exclude old and new. The definition of Old in this instance would simply be more experienced, lived more physical incarnations. New would be less experienced, new isn't even a time specific statement. Something newly created, newly formed.

All souls have been around forever, because the Source, is not only Infinite, but Eternal. Therefore, if all souls come from the Source, then all souls have been in existence since the beginning of the Source, which, IMO, has always been. Therefore immortal soul.

This is an awesome thread.
Love and Peace

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mattehinthebox
You've missed a lot of defining points about reincarnation.

Feel free to add some of your thoughts to the discussion. It is a dynamic one after all. I've not claimed to have all the details worked out (other than the attention-grabbing title) - just a basic premise. I was looking forward to all the enrichment the ATS community could bring, and I've not been dissappointed. Your turn now

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mattehinthebox

The reason is actually,

That doesn't make sense. Are you suggesting intelligence is genetic?

Partly of course.

Economic status is another determining factor.

The problem is that the developed nations are dumbing down, resulting with idiots rising to government positions.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

how can anyone estimate the population of the world around 50,000bc

i reckon they cant even get a true indication of the real population today..

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

you would have to believe, plants and animals have souls to factor that in, therefore plants and animals commune to a higher power. possible, but not likely. imo

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

If we are souls but have seemed to have somehow got soul amnesia, why should it be that we have come here to learn something ?

If you are a soul that is part of and created by all that there is which is timeless then, could it not be said that we are timeless?

If I am a timeless soul then there is nothing to learn I would already know it, would I not?
So why would I choose to forget all that I know ? This seems pointless as there's nothing to gain.

However if I am part of all that there is created by all that there is, then me being me would want to have fun. I would create a place that was cool like this then ask other parts of me which I have created to come and have fun in this place.
One condition, you can't have fun and enjoy the experience of this place if you already know all that there is, so the smart thing to do would be, to forget that I created it all to begin with while I'm here.

Welcome to my reality Cythraul, I must have created you lol ???????

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

The reason is actually,

Then surely the dumb people are the smart ones because they've increased the chances of their genes being passed on by having more kids ?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Excellent post. Well thought out

The only other thing I have to add is that I wish John Lear were hear. Your hypothesis punches some holes in his soul machine on the moon.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Here is what I wrote in one of my threads:

(The Gods) would let man fall into error and die. Their energy would then go back to the Source and would be passed down to a future lemming. This energy, spirit, or soul wouldn’t become pure, but would remain as it was when it left the last body.

It can be likened to a savings account, where a genetic virus or sin debt accumulates and has for millenniums. Humans have reached an energy level that is over-drafted. When the debt is due because of sin overdraft, the existing person whether they be child, or adult, is liable for the debt, regardless of who they are as people. The debt is due and has run its course. This is why bad things happen to good people!

Some of them would inherit better energy while others would not, and would suffer their predecessor’s defects. It would be a natural selection that would produce natural results. It would in its natural science - keep nature in balance.

Eckenkars believe in reincarnation but a little different than Hindu's or Buddhists. A soul returns to earth to learn what you missed in a previous life but not to; an ant or slug, etc. The whole process is to help a soul maximize their growth. When a soul arrives at a higher level of evolution spiritually, then it has more choices - help those on earth as a higher evolved human, or do work for the Gods in other areas of the cosmos, or divine order.

I personally believe there is some truth in some of these beliefs. It is evident, regardless, that man has reached an attrition point of no return, but this is the way it is supposed to be. The earth and its inhabitants are young!

Human society is immature, as was brought out earlier. As man evolves mentally, emotionally, and spiritually, we will then have a civilized society. In the whole scheme of things, it hasn't been that long!! It has been my beliefs for quite awhile that The Gods are also young!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Senatsu Sakizakura

GREAT CONCEPT CEPT 1 THING. I'ts impossible. They are never born and never die.Time is a human creation.Our souls participate in many theatres,in different venues simultaniosly, we are all source,being observed by source,now,never and always at once PEEEEEACE

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join