It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Know WHY The World Is So Sick

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Interesting idea!

I recently started looking into the paranormal/afterlife and I guess basically believing that souls reincarnate. I must say, it's very possible that the new souls are simply immature and basically screwing up big time on Earth, as it is their first time here.

But hey we all gotta learn somehow!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Personally I believe souls create new souls, then those souls incarnate many lives as bacteria, moving up to more advanced organisms such as insects, then going through animal stages with the last stop being human. I don't believe a soul incarnates to become a human being just like that nor do I believe souls have always existed. Once they have been created they last forever, or at least as long as there is the will to exist. Reasons why souls would go through different stages is because it learns the smallest and simplest movements first finally mastering complex movements as a human being.

Why the world has so many mental problems is because those souls get reborn in the same # over and over again. Each generation inherits the previous generation's mental problems, issues and trauma's, things we don't solve because we are unwilling or uncapable.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17

Originally posted by Reddupo
I don't think Earth is the only place souls incarnate to.

Completely agree.

Souls aren't created, they have always been and will always be, IMHO.

I look at it this way, we all come from the source, the source sends down parts of the source (ie. individual souls) to experience life in our reality, the source is infinite.

[edit on 2/3/2009 by Uniceft17]

I'm thinking on the same lines. Since the source is infinite and has experienced all, every piece of the sources soul that is sent down, has essentially experienced all as well.

This would mean that a soul can't be new or old? We all have vast amounts of wisdom, experiences within us that hasn't been tapped into. We are most certainly starting to realize or wake up to the notion that we are one consciousness. Seems only reasonable to assume that we have always been together or "one" in the same.

I guess I'm having a hard time putting age on something that has always been. If we are all "one" and infinite, how have we not in a sense "grown" together?

Just my thoughts.
edit on 20-3-2011 by skindoc because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2011 by skindoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by skindoc

This calls for some Tao Te Ching:

The Tao is infinite, eternal.
Why is it eternal?
It was never born;
thus it can never die.
Why is it infinite?
It has no desires for itself;
thus it is present for all beings.

We join spokes together in a wheel,
but it is the center hole
that makes the wagon move.

We shape clay into a pot,
but it is the emptiness inside
that holds whatever we want.

We hammer wood for a house,
but it is the inner space
that makes it livable.

We work with being,
but non-being is what we use.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I dont believe souls exists, i think the world is a bad place because we make it a bad place. Bad things happen because of the actions of bad ppl. Same deal with good things.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Why the world has so many mental problems is because those souls get reborn in the same # over and over again. Each generation inherits the previous generation's mental problems, issues and trauma's, things we don't solve because we are unwilling or uncapable.

That makes a -lot- of sense to me. I have always been very precognitive, (via dreams) intuitive, and I was SO incredibly artistic, at a very early age, (around 6) that I was the talk of all the family relatives on both sides. At school. teachers and students would line up so I would draw something for them. I was an artistic savant, and would comply, just in case I could be liked, and not disliked, which could get you bullied. But I was born into a large impoverished family-upbringing, full of strife. We moved 4 times by age 8. It was like being born homeless. No one including myself, would acknowledge that I was an Asperger Autistic, until I got diagnosed at 43, after I fell through the cracks of society, for years. Socializing/dealing with other people was always unrelatable/alien to me, and this caused me to never be able to hold on to a job for very long. Never held on to an apartment for very long. Apartments are noisy, and my head is like a hyper sensory sensitive radar dish, and noise is my own special hell, as is an empathy which makes me able to feel what is going on re. everyone around me. This kept me safe while I was homeless for 5 years, though.
When I was young, everyone thought I would go on to become a renown artist, and making money. I was always an extremely good person, who never got arrested, never was into drugs, never alcoholoc.

So I often wonder why---------- I was born into the conditions, to the specific people. There was never ever a secure comfortable safe quiet supportive launching pad for me, it was always, survive or drown, right out of the starting gate.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scurvy
reply to post by plumranch

"Good" and "Evil" are a creation of man. What is good to me could be painful to you. What I enjoy could make you miserable. It's open ended. There are good and poor decisions, or ignorance, to explain the "evil" people.

Good does not always= pleasure and evil doesn't always=pain. Some people are just born without a conscience. And if you don't have one, then concepts like good and evil appear almost meaningless.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join