It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Millions see UFO crash, Saudi Arabia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Breaking News: Millions see UFO crash, Saudi Arabia

www.--.com

Arabic language forums are abuzz with Saudi citizens claiming to have witnessed what is even being described by some in the normally conservative Saudi Arabian press as a possible UFO either crashing to earth or simply executing manoeuvres designed to scare humans. Others are claiming the object was an Asteroid or a Satellite. Witnesses are reported to be waiting for an explanation from local meteorological bureau’s but have received no answers yet.

Amazingly for an incident that hasn’t even made the news in the West, the object was seen as far away as Kuwait. The complete absence of this story within western media is truly surprising as this was not your average incident involving a few people seeing strange things in the sky, the Saudi police recieved thousands of calls about this one incident alone.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well this is an interesting one. In all likelihood it's a meteor but who knows?

I do think it's a bit odd that it's not in the western media at all when this would of been widely sighted, just as much or if not more so than the recient one near Edmington Canada.

I'm slightly surprised they ain't telling the world it's a sign Mohammed's comeing back or something.

www.--.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Although the western news hasn't covered this, the great esteemed site known as ATS has.

Link to ATS thread

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Yes I believe this has been debunked already

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This article is dated Jan. 19,2009, so it is beyond the 48 hours for Breaking News. Since there is already a thread started in another forum, this one will be closed.

Instructions for the Breaking News Forums

new topics

top topics

join