It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Igor Panarin Civil War USA 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Ok im sorry if this has been posted anywhere else. But I thought his view was interesting to say the least.

A Russian professor of economics states that the USA will be spilt into six states after the current economic crisis. He also involves Russia, China, and England.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by TheKingsVillian]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
link to youtube does not work
sorry to make such short post
nothing else can say...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I heard something about the U.S splitting into different parts because of the economy. Nice find.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I got the feeling that there was some real info in that mixed with Russian nationalism. I do not think Russia will have the influence in such a scenario that it would like to have.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Here is the AP report:

www.google.com...

If you're inclined to believe Igor Panarin, and the Kremlin wouldn't mind if you did, then President Barack Obama will order martial law this year, the U.S. will split into six rump-states before 2011, and Russia and China will become the backbones of a new world order.

Panarin might be easy to ignore but for the fact that he is a dean at the Foreign Ministry's school for future diplomats and a regular on Russia's state-guided TV channels. And his predictions fit into the anti-American story line of the Kremlin leadership.

"There is a high probability that the collapse of the United States will occur by 2010," Panarin told dozens of students, professors and diplomats Tuesday at the Diplomatic Academy — a lecture the ministry pointedly invited The Associated Press and other foreign media to attend...

PsyOp? Who knows, but as events are are playing out like a novel, I'm inclined to consider his assertions.

[edit on 5/3/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I also found the article here at this link:

www.ctv.ca..."

Could this view of the US from the outside really have some truth to it?
I mean, is this scenario really plausible?

The thought of the US under martial law is scary enough. The splitting of the US into 6 different nations that eaken the whole is even scarier.

But what scares me even more is the thought of a new world order led by Russia and China. Both of which have been increasing their defence spending at unheard of levels. China just today announced an increase of 15B to their already hugh defence budget.

I have been keeping my eye on them for going on 20 very worrisome years. Now I'm am really getting worried. For instance... Why would they need so many landing craft when contemplating a defence of China. Maybe they expect a need to move a million troups or so to the NK peninsula or maybe to defend against the invading armies of Taiwan?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I think he was dead on with how the regions wold align themselves given Russia's apparent foreign policy. Two states in particular he mentioned that would gain stronger ties with Russia were Texas and Alaska two of our richest oil states. If you look at the majority of Russia's allies like Venezuela for instance they have a ton of oil reserves. I have my own conspiracy theory and paper on why Russia wants so much oil control, but in short if the states were to break off I think what he explains in the video is as about as accurate as one can get. I made a prediction like that several months ago that involved the US breaking into just two sub countries in the same way it did during the civil war.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
US should not exist (according to numerous Soviet , and now Russian scientist) for century now. Sink, break down, be in ruins and such.
Wishfull thinking....
While i see tough times for US in the near future - it is relatively young nation and can overcome those quite easily.
Not to mention that the rest of the world - including Russia - will be going at least through the same thing.
So i would not sign off USA yet.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Already been discussed here and other numerous threads.

Gerald Celente basically says the same thing.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

except that Swedish intellectuals like Galtung stated the same

On the Coming Decline and
Fall of the US Empire

www.transnational.org...

this was in 2002 , he predicted fall of USA in 10-15 years

Gerald Celente , a very famous trend forecaster predicts great civil unrest and revolution in USA by 2012 ,

and even former comptroller general David walker said that USA is like rome in its end days

[edit on 5-3-2009 by sadchild01]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sadchild01

US is not going to be forever. Like Rome (or numerous empires before or after) it is bound to disappear. But those things do not happen all of the sudden. Roman empire fell to "barbarians" , Soviet empire crumbled because of its economy. Since no "barbarians" can crush US - it is not going to fall like Rome.
As for economical crisis - it is serious. But it is global, all the world would feel it. All the world would suffer. Soviet Union crashed among other prospering countries. Soviet Union was torn by inner ethical and national feuds. I fail to see Americans from different states fighting with each other. So with all the respect to other - maybe more objective - researchers, my bet is that at least until 2060 US would exist with it current states, and even maybe expand. After 2060 Newton predicted end of the world so who am i to argue with sir Newton?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by sadchild01

US is not going to be forever. Like Rome (or numerous empires before or after) it is bound to disappear. But those things do not happen all of the sudden. Roman empire fell to "barbarians" , Soviet empire crumbled because of its economy. Since no "barbarians" can crush US - it is not going to fall like Rome.
As for economical crisis - it is serious. But it is global, all the world would feel it. All the world would suffer. Soviet Union crashed among other prospering countries. Soviet Union was torn by inner ethical and national feuds. I fail to see Americans from different states fighting with each other. So with all the respect to other - maybe more objective - researchers, my bet is that at least until 2060 US would exist with it current states, and even maybe expand. After 2060 Newton predicted end of the world so who am i to argue with sir Newton?

newton believed in bible , but Gerald Celente believes in statistics and stats give accurate trends

All the world would suffer. Soviet Union crashed among other prospering countries. Soviet Union was torn by inner ethical and national feuds.

Ewhen economy collapses , inter ethnic strfe flares up fact ., similiar things will happen in USA

I fail to see Americans from different states fighting with each other.

USA is nation of etnically diverse people ,
i suggest you read this bbok
www.amazon.com...
Civil War II: The Coming Breakup of America (Paperback)

multiculturalism fails when economy fails , fact

Since no "barbarians" can crush US - it is not going to fall like Rome.

the barbarians could refer to mexicans ,latin american illegal immigrants engaged in civil war and potentially even russian forces that intervene in USA when it falls into civil war

[edit on 5-3-2009 by sadchild01]

top topics

join