It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hampshire Defining Actions by which they can FIRE the U.S. Government

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Support this Bill and Others, as I do. Support! Support! Support!

"So says the Black Nobilities Serpent King, I am the Name without a Name. Support, Support, I say. Put that in the AiR!" -- PMP % tt IOI

And support abolishing the Tax System, but, forget about Fair Tax. It is just another Oligarchic Ruse. Individualism, cold and unfeeling, where deserve has no place, flat tax for all, we all pay the same percent. So be it a dollar or a Trillion, we all pay an equal share, which in turn sustains the Union. And for those who do not pay, what have they really earned? Well, what of those who do not vote, yet pay, are they not too getting a free ride? What is Government if not everyone living together at the expense of everyone else, why should Government to run the Government, be any less unfair?

"The moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all your Tears wash out a Word of it."
-- Omar Khayyam (1048- 1131)

*** That's the value of a Cyber flip, or the real thing, to show the power of a Moving Finger, which lends quasi Setience to the Sword and Pen***

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

I understand you, and I'm not saying don't. But with CGI's what they are, manipulators being who they be, I trust no one else or me, I would alter the dimensions just a bit, lest they turn up holding a gun--Oswald ring a bell?

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Everyone lost their steam pretty quick on this one. Well I e-mailed everyone in the Ron Paul camp, my friends and family, my state reps, several other state's reps, my journalist friends and local news papers and stations...

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

New Hamshire is joined by michigan, (which puts legislation rejecting the Real ID Act in the same bill. It shows that the read ID has an RFID chip, and that the NAU is real.). Arizona, Montana, Oklahoma and Washington State in simular legislation. I have written a letter to my states, Virginia , leglislator and have friends sending the letter too. It's not too late to stop the NWO.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Okay, it's a long boring read but for those interested;

US Constitution

Texas Constitution

Include your state's/nation's as you see fit.

Right now, I don't think this is even on the media's radar. We'll see how it all ends up.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
You know, I was kind of excited when I first saw this. Then I sat and thought about it.

Do you know what they are trying to do? Keep their own heads from rolling first. They don't give a crap about "liberty" or "freedom". They know that soon, very soon, elite heads are going to start rolling. I do not mean that figuratively either.

If this meant anything, they would immediately evict ALL federal "departments" except for the post office from their state. Have they done this? No? If not, why not? Because they are just trying to keep their heads from being lopped off first!

The people are stirring. And the elite have begun to be afraid, thinking that perhaps they have misjudged.

Expect some "terrorist act" very, very soon. The people in power (and I don't mean our "elected" officials) will not want to step down. All they know is fear, and they will use it to the utmost.

Remember, 6 nuclear cruise missiles shipped out of Minot AF base. 5 arrived in Barksdale. 7 men associated with nuclear materials in Minot have died since then. Coincidence?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
'The people are stirring. And the elite have begun to be afraid, thinking that perhaps they have misjudged.

Expect some "terrorist act" very, very soon. The people in power (and I don't mean our "elected" officials) will not want to step down. All they know is fear, and they will use it to the utmost.

Remember, 6 nuclear cruise missiles shipped out of Minot AF base. 5 arrived in Barksdale. 7 men associated with nuclear materials in Minot have died since then. Coincidence?'

******you my friend know exactly what is going on. So few know the true story. Very very few. Chinese and Russians in Mexico. UN and Russians in the US, Approved over 3,000 Concentration camps, CIA working with MS-13 street gangs to start a crime wave.......after this incident we know is coming.....other than that......all is well. People are heading for a big surprise.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Minot to Barksdale...check out these shills.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I believe that separating ties between government and corporations will allow the level of accountability necessary for America to succeed as a free and bountiful country. Until then, I wouldn't trust anything you read, hear or see from the mainstream media or the fed. government.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
"Walk on Washington"...Time for Voices to make a Difference Again!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
NH is a godsend. It is about time somone does something to halt our runaway federal government. Thank You, Thank you, Thank you.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
New Hampshire has a bill in progress now to "Establish a permanent state defense force"

www.gencourt.state.nh.us...

"The purpose of the state guard shall be the defense of the state: to coordinate the resources of the state and interface between the state and the national guard in time of emergency or natural disaster and to defend the state against invasion."

Can't help but wonder what that means

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Vittra]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by skoalman88

I think your seriously thinkin way to much into it lol thats funny tho.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vittra
New Hampshire has a bill in progress now to "Establish a permanent state defense force"

www.gencourt.state.nh.us...

"The purpose of the state guard shall be the defense of the state: to coordinate the resources of the state and interface between the state and the national guard in time of emergency or natural disaster and to defend the state against invasion."

Can't help but wonder what that means

Now this is the action I was lookin for!!!!
This is the only way to get the job done!

I for one, suggest another round of calls and emails for support.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Better to just call us The States of America now.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Here are some pictures from a rally supporting the resolution.

Rally pics

Notice the supporters carrying openly in Free State NH and the wonderful signage stating : U.S. out of New Hampshire.

Damn, I love this state.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I am from Mississippi, living in Texas. LOVE THE PICS! I am jealous.

Second line...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
If you are in Texas, you better get far from the border. Also, Texas is being heavily being sprayed with the Barium Oxide with the Planes and through the chemtrails. The Dallas Emergency service are getting back to back work with heart issues, respiratory problems, and many other related issues.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join