It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hampshire Defining Actions by which they can FIRE the U.S. Government

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I agree with everyone that this is truly exciting news and a pivotal point in American history. Let us see what New Hampshire can do as an example for the rest of the country. More power to them. I sincerely hope that the Legislature of New Hampshire has done their research on the depth that the corporation called The United States of America reaches into the fabric of what this country was meant for. As politicians, I'm sure they have a pretty good picture of what has been going on for a VERY long time, but do some of the readers of this forum have any idea?

Senate Report 93-549(93rd Congress,1st Session,1973):

" A majority of the people of the United States have lived all of thier lives under Emergency Rule...And, in the United States, actions taken by the Government in times of great crisis have - from, at least, the Civil War - in important ways, shaped the present phenomenon of a permanent state of National Emergency. " -and every "crisis" since has been designed to keep it that way.(Examples:Exec.Order12938 11/14/94-Pres.WilliamClinton, Patriot Act I&II GeorgeHerbertWalkerBush)

The "Act to provide a Government for the District of Columbia" Section 34 of the 41st Congress of the United States, Session III, Chapter 61 & 62, enacted February 21, 1871:

" The United States is a corporation, whose jurisdiction is only within the ten- square mile parcel of land known as the District of Columbia and to whatever properties are legally titled to the U.S., by it's registration in the corporate County, State, and Federal Governments that are under military power of the U.S. and it's Creditors."

The District of Columbia Organis Act of 1871 incorporated the District of Columbia as a foreign, private corporation and all the member States were reformed as franchises, political sub-divisions of that same corporation.
(Dyett vs. Turner (1968) 439 Pacific Reporter 2d, 266, 267; Utah vs.Philips (1975) 540 Pacific Reporter 2d, 936 941-942)

What, pray tell...is New Hampshire going to do about the plethora of express and implied CONTRACTS that binds that State Government to the Federal level such as FRN's(Federal Reserve Notes) and many other undesirable binders(blinders) that have as of yet been officially verified as implied contracts(14nth Amendment status, Birth Certificate, Social Security) that applies to each and every individual within that State?

NH has a tough nut to crack!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
All this praise and attention that this issue is getting is for not if this measure doesn't get passed.

I doubt if those folks will pay attention to a Texan but I will email them and ask them to push it through. I think it is a great start to reclaiming our government.

I will also do my part to lobby the Texas legislature to do something similar.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I'm doing the same in Florida. I have a friend who's a State Senator, and just laid it out for him.

Just one state. That's all it will take, and the thing will snowball across the nation. This is too good for other states to ignore. One state, and then other states can begin to regain control over their destiny.

Nancy Pelosi can pucker up and smootch my rosy, red, R**tum.

With this one effort, the shift in power will be enormous. No longer will California make demands, and the other states are compelled to follow.

We all need to spread the word. Hell, we just put the stop on that bogus "stimulation" bill from the House.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2000

Originally posted by redhatty
Just to let everyone know...

This will be heard before the New Hampshire House State-Federal Relations and Veterans Affairs on February 5, 2009 at 1:00 PM in the LOB room 203.

source

Please write to the committee to SUPPORT this bill.

Here is a list for those on this committee

House State-Federal Relations and Veterans Affairs
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Leo Pepino (73 Walnut Street, Manchester, NH 03104-4848 - Phone: (603)624-1476)
Robert Haley (147 Beech Street, Manchester, NH 03103-5546 - Phone: (603)668-7832)
Thomas Katsiantonis (45 Glen Bloom Drive, Manchester, NH 03109-5062 - Phone: (603)627-9652)

Email, write or call all of these people. They are the next hurdle.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Glad to see a state doing something. Great thread, star and flagged.

Also, I'm gonna make sure to write the people here in LA to learn about this too. Haha this is kind of exciting

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Being as Michigan is the worst shape of all I guess I should get with "The Program" as well...hell the Auto Biz is "Flatlined" and on a "String" so whats to lose...

Thomas Jefferson Quotes

www.phnet.fi...

A Real must read in these trying times!!!

[edit on 2/3/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I was checking out CNN and noticed an interesting banner at the top reading:

BREAKING NEWS! New Hampshire’s governor will appoint Republican Bonnie Newman to replace commerce secretary nominee Sen. Judd Gregg.

Is there a connection with this story? Or is this unrelated?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Got lots of family in NH can't wait to protect the "fort" if needed. =)

I've already emailed the Sen. to wish him support. I'm from NJ but who cares.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ciphor

I'm pretty sure it's unrelated. There was a little hub-bub here because the fear that out (D) gove would stick a (D) rep in the hole left by an (R) would give the (D)'s filibuster proof majority but the leaving (R) said he got the (D) governor to agree to putting a (R) in.

As East coast (D)'s go Lynch isnt too bad. He's spoken out against the moronic gun laws his party seems so fond of but he did jack NH's spending a huge amount and keeps pushing for a state sales tax and a state income tax which as we all know once enacted are impossible to repeal.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhatty
Isn't this the best piece of Legislation you have seen in YEARS??!!

I have contacted my state Reps, Sens as well as my Federal Reps and Sens, and my governor.

My state needs a bill like this too!

KUDOS to New Hampshire!!

Isn't that the state which puts "Live Free or Die" on its license plates? DUDE!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Sure...another "Bought" Politician...Gov's leaning on 'em...ya all know it's a scam... any citizens vote on this? Oh right...they can't...another Blogo deal? They're all corrupt...jeez...people and their blind trust...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Thank you for clarification thisguyrightthere. Personally I hope we pass some better state policies, like this one, here in Washington State. Our fed. government has grown into a monster, and it needs to be beheaded. Imagine how much money we would have if we chopped off 90% of the un-needed government programs and jobs.

Let's just form an ATS militia and take over a military base. I'm way down. I'd even bring my Sig and Remington 30-6!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ciphor

Now Yer Talkin'...to bad Homeland Security is monitoring all these Forums...hope they don't reverse yer IP...(or mine even...)

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I have already gotten two responses from my state legislators.

First response: I am not the senator from your district, please respond to the senator from your district (I sent this to all 100 representatives and all 50 senators for my state's congress). *This is exactly what I would expect from a politician.

Second response: (Another Senator from a different district) No, to the best of my knowledge we have not enacted any similar legislation and the deadline for filing legislation for 2009 has long past. I will keep your submission and give it consideration next year. *Are you kidding me "Long Passed"???? It is only Feb. 3rd, how about just expired. What a joke these people are. Yeah, let's wait until it's too late to even look at it...Great answer Mr. Senator.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DarrylGalasso

I see these replys EVERYTIME I post at 'em...it's all automated...they never see 'em...don't want to...hell their WAY to busy bailing out "Golden Slacks" & "JP Golden"...don't wanna lose all that Lobby $$$$$$$

That's the problem with Gov...all the "powers" in DC...nothing can get done at "Home" without having to get through "them"...Whatever happened to rep's you could actually talk to in yer town? They're either in DC/on vacation/to busy last I knew...

With the Technolgy we have now they should be right in the middle of their constituents and "participate" on-line...save alot of $ and time ++

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Well, Quit asking them to do this and start telling them. Explain that you know they do not represent you, but, you are knocking on their door.

And, don't stop there, write their families, friends, and Contributors, and their families and friends as well.

In fact, if anyone has any links to their families, friends, and Contributors families and friends, as well as, their families and friends, especially, those of their financial backing Contributors, please, include them in this thread.

What's more use the Carbon Copy and BCC features of your emails, also, and with each new batch, make sure the NH State-Federal Relations and Veterans Affairs re not only on the Subject line, but that the [email protected] get the first batch, and are listed first on every batch thereafter. Then they will see who all beyond them you all, and I, have told. And don't leave ot the media. enough of these and they will know, that We are not the only one's watching. Then, I'll wager, their Rules and Deadlines won't much matter.

And, tell Congress to repeal the Martial Law ordered during the Civil War, and tell Obama to not refuse to do so, as every single President since the Civil War has so done, when Annually asked. Then you'll see the Power of Executive Orders and Secret SS and NS type Government Powers fade.

If they still will not ReDress our Grievances, what does the Declaration of Independance and Federalist Paper's say comes next, within our Rights?

Maybe, send them copies of those as well.

And continue in like manner, to every single state and media. I mean, are they the only ones who can use the Internet, to organize and campaign? So what if those who monitor the Net see it, that's what we want them to do, isn't it? It is our Right to Peacefully Assemble, a Speak, and to Demand ReDress for Our Grievance. How do We know whether We are All so Grieved, if We cannot Ask or Tell?

DON'T ASK, TELL !

[edit on 3-2-2009 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarrylGalasso
I have already gotten two responses from my state legislators.

First response: I am not the senator from your district, please respond to the senator from your district (I sent this to all 100 representatives and all 50 senators for my state's congress). *This is exactly what I would expect from a politician.

Second response: (Another Senator from a different district) No, to the best of my knowledge we have not enacted any similar legislation and the deadline for filing legislation for 2009 has long past. I will keep your submission and give it consideration next year. *Are you kidding me "Long Passed"???? It is only Feb. 3rd, how about just expired. What a joke these people are. Yeah, let's wait until it's too late to even look at it...Great answer Mr. Senator.

Hahaha... that IS terrible!! I've gotten a reply so far that said "I need time to read it. I will get back to you." I guess it's better than what you got...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

hurray for New Hampshire, and yet isn't this succession in a way, and which is exactly what that Russian Scientist predicted like a month ago,
that our country would break down into districts as States succede from
the rest of the country? But This corruption -from both parties-cannot
go on any longer!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarrylGalasso
"No, to the best of my knowledge we have not enacted any similar legislation and the deadline for filing legislation for 2009 has long past. I will keep your submission and give it consideration next year."

I hope these idiots don't have to pass any "special" legislation before next year, because if they do I am going to have his response to me posted in the newspaper. This is something that I would consider to be not only of the utmost importance, but urgent as well. Definitely more important than bailing out some state business or making special legislation to help one of their kroonies or lobbyists. But of course, an exception would be made in that case.

It's time to start calling these jerkoffs out. I don't care if I have to spend some of my own money to do it. It has to start somewhere, maybe others will see what I will do and follow suit.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I'm not a US citizen, so please forgive me if I am wrong - the last time there was secession from the union was prior to the American Civil War?

Would I be right in saying that the secession of even a large number of states, would not necessarily force dissolution of the current union?

Could the President consider a breakaway (or 'rogue' as I am sure the media would label it) state to be a domestic enemy? After all, he is sworn to 'defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic' and the state concerned would not thereby be party to the constitution?

Not trying to put a downer on this, I just don't quite understand the implications.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join