It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hampshire Defining Actions by which they can FIRE the U.S. Government

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by xoxo stacie
Third what bothers me over this is the possibility of the states separating, severing ties and becoming their own ruling bodies. We all are aware that not all states are on the board with the true laws set forth with in our nation by our founding fathers. This leads me to believe that perhaps this could also be a way to separate the country further causing more strife and unrest. I really hope this part is wrong and that the bill is meant to help and assist all states and their citizens. We do need to stand up for our rights as the citizens of this country. But not as a divided country, we must stick together because frankly separated we fail.
Pay very close attention to any more wording being changed or amended in this bill, as said changes on any level could spell disaster. Taking a previously good bill and allowing it to become a tool for TPTB.

I understand what you are saying, but I disagree with you to a large degree.
"We all are aware that not all states are on the board with the true laws set forth with in our nation by our founding fathers."

As I sit here typing this, it is abundantly clear that our own federal government is no longer on board with the founding fathers and haven't been for some time. The Constitution was written to combat tyrany and we currently are looking at tyrany. The only solution may very well be for a dissolution of the current union, followed by a reformation under a reaffirmed US Constitution as written by the fathers of our nation.

It also comes to me that a couple hundred years ago I'm sure there were those in the colonies who opposed us breaking from Britain. Those opponents probably used arguments like the dangers of dividing the union between the Queen and the colonies as well as the potential for things to be even worse under our then proposed new system than they had been under the Queen. With great risks oftentimes come great rewards. Honestly, with the direction our country is headed in currently, the risk of failure are pretty equal either way.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjeffersonsghost
General Yamamoto during WW2 always had this in mind if the Japanese were to invade the US. He knew that invading meant a gorilla warfare like no other because "people will be in the weeds all armed"
[edit on 3-2-2009 by tjeffersonsghost]

You are quite correct. Yamamoto had studied here and was very familiar with both American culture and patriotism. When asked by the premier about the chances of sucess he said this:

"In the first six to twelve months of a war with the United States and Great Britain I will run wild and win victory upon victory. But then, if the war continues after that, I have no expectation of success. I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

By living in our culture for a few years he knew exactly how we would respond, and as you state, he also knew that nearly 60% of the population owned guns and had they invaded they would have had two separate armies to contend with, one formal with about 500,000 people and one informal with about 130 million people, both armed, and both very bitter.

By the way thanks for the compliment.

[edit on 2/3/2009 by DarrylGalasso]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Just to let everyone know...

This will be heard before the New Hampshire House State-Federal Relations and Veterans Affairs on February 5, 2009 at 1:00 PM in the LOB room 203.

source

Please write to the committee to SUPPORT this bill.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarrylGalasso
This is without question the most important thread I have ever seen here.

Great find and thank you sincerely for posting this.

I will definitely be forwarding a copy of this to my state legislators and hopefully my state and others will follow suit.

However, I do not think the feds will take this lying down, there are sure to be threats and implications. I remember when Nevada voted to legalize Marijuana and the fed threatened to stop all federal funding to the state and of course Nevada folded to that authority. Although I personally do not use marijuana, I can see no legitimate reason why it should be illegal, it is after all a weed that will grow in any environment. I do not drink either, but that does not mean that alcohol should be illegal.

The fed will most assuredly use every threat and tool available to them to thwart this. I sincerely hope the states that take place in this understand that when the feds cut off their money supply, it will not matter as their citizens will be paying their taxes to the state and not the feds which will more than compensate for the revenue loss.

Finally a state has felt like it has been pushed far enough to grow a pair. I was hoping I would live to see this day come, perhaps I will. This could very well be the most signifigant development in our lifetimes.

If New Hampshire pulls this off and my state decides to stay put, I will most assuredly be moving to New Hampshire.

Three Cheers for New Hampshire.

Don't you think that this is vastly becoming a source of Tension growing beyond the Federal and Super Wealthy's ability to dictate? This is about what we want, not what they think about it. Even their Supporters and blind State Loyalist, may find Blood and friendship Loyalties are stronger. Are you and they not Watching?

And what if your moving there is exactly what they want. I'd use it and States like it as a working model to assemble a database of supporters and see who votes for what, and, what actions and movements who takes, to asemble a database of dissenters. And I would use the conflict between the Ascentors and the Dissedents to further my Agenda, then, I would step in when the Opposition grows weak and Resolve the Matter once and for All, and if my side were losing, I would step in on the side of the Victor, and appease them, until, such a time as I or my descendants, could try it again, learning how I went wrong.

I AM THAT I AM!

WE ARE WATCHING YOU WATCHING US WATCHING YOU !!!!-- PMP % tt IOI

[edit on 3-2-2009 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
*snip*

To add.........

Let them stop Federal Funding. Please do..................
Then we can stop funding the Federal Govt.
We have the power.
We are the power.
It's time to rise up, take our place, and make the Govt. work for us, not take care of us.

If the Fed. Govt. was reined in like it should be. There would be plenty to provide and take care of our own. We can have all the things like health care, take care of the poor, elderly, etc. But you can't give and take care of the whole world and ignor your own.
Our Fed. Govt. does not listen to the people. They do not represent for us, they decide for us.

Removed large quote of previous post.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by GAOTU789]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Starred and flagged. This thread is amazing!!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PhyberDragon

You are absolutely correct. Although they have for years reigned supreme, that has only been possible because they have kept the people pacified and been careful not to push too hard. I honestly think that the reason Mr. Obama was put into office was to place a great wedge in the population to ensure we stay divided. Although this may prove to be a tactically sound move, I do not think that they could stop the 2/3 that remain if we were to united ourselves. Their days are numbered now, yet they still insist on pushing us further into a corner.

People are no different than any other animal. You can take the most docile little kitten, and if you push it into a corner, it has no choice but to become aggressive in order to get out. People are no different.

I have even written my congressman on a few occasions and basically begged him to do what he could to stop this because it can only conclude in one way and that is civil war or revolution. Obviously he ignored me and probably laughed when he read what I wrote him.

I'd love to talk to him face to face when the crap finally hits the fan, just so I could tell him "I told you so."

I posted on a thread here about 6 months ago that I believed that the collapsing economy would be the thing that finally woke people up, by the looks of what is happening in Europe, I may be proven right.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhatty
Just to let everyone know...

This will be heard before the New Hampshire House State-Federal Relations and Veterans Affairs on February 5, 2009 at 1:00 PM in the LOB room 203.

source

Please write to the committee to SUPPORT this bill.

Here is a list for those on this committee

House State-Federal Relations and Veterans Affairs
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Leo Pepino (73 Walnut Street, Manchester, NH 03104-4848 - Phone: (603)624-1476)
Robert Haley (147 Beech Street, Manchester, NH 03103-5546 - Phone: (603)668-7832)
Thomas Katsiantonis (45 Glen Bloom Drive, Manchester, NH 03109-5062 - Phone: (603)627-9652)

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
To add.........

Let them stop Federal Funding. Please do..................
Then we can stop funding the Federal Govt.
We have the power.
We are the power.
It's time to rise up, take our place, and make the Govt. work for us, not take care of us.

If the Fed. Govt. was reined in like it should be. There would be plenty to provide and take care of our own. We can have all the things like health care, take care of the poor, elderly, etc. But you can't give and take care of the whole world and ignor your own.
Our Fed. Govt. does not listen to the people. They do not represent for us, they decide for us.

You are also quite correct and I have also said this on past threads.

We do not have the power nor technology to go face to face with these people, although our numbers are superior the technology they possess cancels out any numerical advantage we may have; however, we do have the biggest power of all. Our government is like a giant cash consuming machine, the easiest way to defeat it, is to take away it's food supply. You stop feeding the beast and it gets weak and dies, it's just that simple. If every person in this country took a week off work and made no purchases other than absolute necessity, the point we make would be to the tune of approximately 50 billion dollars; this, although incapable of incapacitating the beast, would surely get it's attention. Not only that but the enormous loss of revenue would force business to take our side as they also cannot survive without our support.

Why do you think they charge 5 dollars for a box of cereal? Because people are willing to pay it. Although the vast majority of us are ignorant (present company of course is excluded) we do hold all of the power, it is just unrealized. We dictate the rules and situations we are in by silent consent and financial support.

[edit on 2/3/2009 by DarrylGalasso]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarrylGalasso

We do not have the power nor technology to go face to face with these people, although our numbers are superior the technology they possess cancels out any numerical advantage we may have; however, we do have the biggest power of all. Our government is like a giant cash consuming machine, the easiest way to defeat it, is to take away it's food supply. You stop feeding the beast and it gets weak and dies, it's just that simple. If every person in this country took a week off work and made no purchases other than absolute necessity, the point we make would be to the tune of approximately 50 billion dollars; this, although incapable of incapacitating the beast, would surely get it's attention. Not only that but the enormous loss of revenue would force business to take our side as they also cannot survive without our support.

Well its not going to do the government any good to wipe out 3/4 of its population if there was a revolt. This is why they divide us with this false 2 party dictatorship. As long as they keep us divided and broken down into groups they can keep a majority of the population in the case of a rebellion. This is why I dont buy into the religion, left, right, male, female, black, white debate. It just empowers the criminals in government. Also you want to weaken the beast...just dont pay taxes. The income tax is where they get 60% of their revenue.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Seems that other states are beginning to act also...

Arizona has drafted this

State of Arizona

House of Representatives

Forty-ninth Legislature

First Regular Session

HCR 2024

Introduced by

Representatives Burges, Ash, Biggs, Boone, Gowan, Mason, Montenegro, Pancrazi, Seel, Williams: Barto, Campbell CL, Court, Crandall, Crump, Driggs, Fleming, Goodale, Hendrix, Kavanagh, Lesko, McComish, McGuire, Miranda B, Murphy, Nichols, Pratt, Quelland, Stevens, Tobin, Weiers JP, Senator Harper

A concurrent RESOLUTION

claiming sovereignty under the tenth amendment to the constitution of the united states over certain powers, serving notice to the federal government to cease and desist certain mandates and providing that certain federal legislation be prohibited or repealed.

(TEXT OF BILL BEGINS ON NEXT PAGE)

Whereas, the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States reads as follows: "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people"; and

Whereas, the Tenth Amendment defines the total scope of federal power as being that specifically granted by the Constitution of the United States and no more; and

Whereas, the scope of power defined by the Tenth Amendment means that the federal government was created by the states specifically to be an agent of the states; and

Whereas, today, in 2009, the states are demonstrably treated as agents of the federal government; and

Whereas, many federal laws are directly in violation of the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States; and

WHEREAS, the Tenth Amendment assures that we, the people of the United States of America and each sovereign state in the Union of States, now have, and have always had, rights the federal government may not usurp; and

Whereas, Article IV, section 4, United States Constitution, says in part, "The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government", and the Ninth Amendment states that "The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people"; and

Whereas, the United States Supreme Court has ruled in New York v. United States, 112 S. Ct. 2408 (1992), that Congress may not simply commandeer the legislative and regulatory processes of the states; and

Whereas, a number of proposals from previous administrations and some now pending from the present administration and from Congress may further violate the Constitution of the United States.

Therefore

Be it resolved by the House of Representatives of the State of Arizona, the Senate concurring, that:

1. That the State of Arizona hereby claims sovereignty under the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States over all powers not otherwise enumerated and granted to the federal government by the Constitution of the United States.

2. That this Resolution serves as notice and demand to the federal government, as our agent, to cease and desist, effective immediately, mandates that are beyond the scope of these constitutionally delegated powers.

3. That all compulsory federal legislation that directs states to comply under threat of civil or criminal penalties or sanctions or requires states to pass legislation or lose federal funding be prohibited or repealed.

4. That the Secretary of State of the State of Arizona transmit copies of this resolution to the President of the United States, the President of the United States Senate, the Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, the Speaker of the House and the President of the Senate of each state's legislature and each Member of Congress from the State of Arizona.

Arizona website

Poppa D

[edit on 2/3/2009 by Poppa D]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6

Originally posted by xoxo stacie
Third what bothers me over this is the possibility of the states separating, severing ties and becoming their own ruling bodies. We all are aware that not all states are on the board with the true laws set forth with in our nation by our founding fathers. This leads me to believe that perhaps this could also be a way to separate the country further causing more strife and unrest. I really hope this part is wrong and that the bill is meant to help and assist all states and their citizens. We do need to stand up for our rights as the citizens of this country. But not as a divided country, we must stick together because frankly separated we fail.
Pay very close attention to any more wording being changed or amended in this bill, as said changes on any level could spell disaster. Taking a previously good bill and allowing it to become a tool for TPTB.

I understand what you are saying, but I disagree with you to a large degree.
"We all are aware that not all states are on the board with the true laws set forth with in our nation by our founding fathers."

As I sit here typing this, it is abundantly clear that our own federal government is no longer on board with the founding fathers and haven't been for some time. The Constitution was written to combat tyrany and we currently are looking at tyrany. The only solution may very well be for a dissolution of the current union, followed by a reformation under a reaffirmed US Constitution as written by the fathers of our nation.

It also comes to me that a couple hundred years ago I'm sure there were those in the colonies who opposed us breaking from Britain. Those opponents probably used arguments like the dangers of dividing the union between the Queen and the colonies as well as the potential for things to be even worse under our then proposed new system than they had been under the Queen. With great risks oftentimes come great rewards. Honestly, with the direction our country is headed in currently, the risk of failure are pretty equal either way.

And overturn the Supreme Courts Right to say what the Constitution says, that is the Right of the People, and they, at Local Level can pass it to their States. The States can take what the Locals tell them, and apply it, Word for Word, to the Fed's and the Fed's can do with it just what We, Word for Word, told them to do with it.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Demand the "Original Intent" of Our Founding Father's Theory be applied to Our Constitutional Laws and ALL Laws that stem from them.

And overturn the Supreme Courts Right to say what the Constitution says, that is the Right of the People, and they, at Local Level can pass it to their States. The States can take what the Locals tell them, and apply it, Word for Word, to the Fed's and the Fed's can do with it just what We, Word for Word, told them to do with it.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

You are in fact right about the taxes, however, I was looking at a less confrontational method. I highly doubt the entire population would go along with this and if it were just a small portion avoiding taxes would only get people put in jail and I would never recommend to friends or co-harts anything that would endanger them personally.

Also I believe that the country only makes approximately 975 billion a year in income tax revenue. This is not even 1/4 of the government's revenue. In fact the personal income tax revenue will barely pay off the interest on the national debt.

None, the less taking almost a trillion dollars would definitely have a most profound effect on the beast, perhaps not kill it, but definitely inflict heavy damage.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
in nj we can only wish we had reps like this

on the radio today i heard

guess what nj legislators are worlking on today,,,,in the midst of financial meltdown no less

which of 4 songs should be our state anthem

do you believe that crap???

people should be livid and on the steps of the state capital egging and tomato-ing our represenatives

geez

only in new jersey

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
AWESOME. Those people kick bottoms!

If I was in the US, I would move there... GO NEW HAMPSHIRE!

I. Establishing martial law or a state of emergency within one of the States comprising the United States of America without the consent of the legislature of that State.

Clearly against the use of Bush's powers, giving him full authority over governors in case of martial law. Power given to Obama.

II. Requiring involuntary servitude, or governmental service other than a draft during a declared war, or pursuant to, or as an alternative to, incarceration after due process of law.

Clearly against Obama's plan to 3 months mandatory service under the government for all person 18-25.

IV. Surrendering any power delegated or not delegated to any corporation or foreign government.

This is aimed at the UN and probably the North American Union.

V. Any act regarding religion; further limitations on freedom of political speech; or further limitations on freedom of the press.

We are already too far on that...

VI. Further infringements on the right to keep and bear arms including prohibitions of type or quantity of arms or ammunition; and

Obama wanting to ban handguns in cities... but taxing the hell out of them... will it be considered an infringement? Or requiring bar codes on bullets?

That is the best thing I've seen so far... I remember that there was a similar movement in Arizona just before the Oklhaoma bombings and another somewhere just before 9/11....

Let's hope they pass it and other states like Arizona and Texas (when that traitor is out) pass similar legislation!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I like what they are doing in New Hampshire with this. I think it would be wise to start in other states with a movement like this. Those who feel this way, like me, should start getting in touch with their State legislators and have them introduce similar bills and get them passed asap!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This is GREAT~!!!~

I emailed my state reps! EVERYONE SHOULD!

Get this around!!

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wally Conley
I like what they are doing in New Hampshire with this. I think it would be wise to start in other states with a movement like this. Those who feel this way, like me, should start getting in touch with their State legislators and have them introduce similar bills and get them passed asap!

I would also start putting this into as many emails and onto as many sites, as often as I could, to ensure that it get's out there and others may do the same. And include what changes you would like to see happen as well. I would remove all Exceptions to Involuntary Servitude, Peonage, and Slavery in the Constitutions and Laws, as well. And Stop these Border Wars. Use our Troops to stop these foreign Killers on our borders, or, Command them to stand aside while We do.

And stop selling Global warming for Profit, and, simultaneously, trying to avoid Panic by hiding, the fact that, that tens of thousands of professional and expert scientist's are certain that Global Freezing is on the way. And quit hiding that Cancer is caused by Carcinogen's such as Flouride from Aluminum, and Nuclear Radiation fallout from all the Atmospheric bombings. And acknowledge that the Sun is getting older and hotter, and when We come out of Our Ice Age, we'll still have to deal with the fact that as a star, the Sun will get larger, hotter, and change to a deeper red and die. And die it will. They should step out of Education and put that back into the people's hand's they are clearly terrible as Educator's.

See Also, My Threads:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And Many Other Threads on this Site, as a Resource to Begin your Education on how bad We need Change that is real, if you aren't aware already.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The Supreme Court was supposed to be riding herd on the Federal Government, and instead, jumped in with them.

The problem currently is that these clowns in Washington are out of touch, out of control, and if allowed to continue, will absolutely ruin the rest of us.

Constitutionally, Washington needs to get back on their own reservation, as defined by the Constitution.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join