It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hampshire Defining Actions by which they can FIRE the U.S. Government

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Most excellent find OP !!
S & F

I will be sending it out to all state law makers in both states that I live in.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Could someone please assemble a list of emails to the sponsors of the bill?
I suggest for support for everyone everywhere to show support for this.
It does not matter if you do not live in the state, support is support.

This could be the very first step in getting back to the Constitution of our Republic of the United States of America.

No more Federal Reserve Bank!
No more IRS!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
MODERATORS
Please keep this on the front page of ATS for a least the next several days.

This is the most important thing to hit our country in the last couple of hunderd years!!

Thanks so much for having an excellent site

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Oh wow, is it 1776 again already?

This is great news, made my day. I'd comment more but I have to go to work.

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE!

starred and flagged.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

SPONSORS:

Rep. Itse, Rock 9 [email protected] (603)642-9403

Rep. Ingbretson, Graf 5 [email protected] (603)989-3092

Rep. Comerford, Rock 9 [email protected] (603)895-2493

Sen. Denley, Dist 3 [email protected] (603)271-3073

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Here is contact information for the sponsors of the bill.

Representative Daniel Itse (r)
Rockingham- District 09
Seat #:3104
Incumbent
Home Address:
PO Box 70
Fremont, NH 03044-0070
Phone: (603)642-9403
Email: [email protected]

Representative Paul Ingbretson (r)
Grafton- District 05
Seat #:5028
Incumbent
Home Address:
PO Box 296
Pike, NH 03780-0296
Phone: (603)989-3092

Representative Timothy Comerford (r)
Rockingham- District 09
Seat #:3105
New
Home Address:
34 South Rd
Fremont, NH 03044-3409
Phone: (603)895-2493

Senator William Denley
2305 Wakefield Road
Sanbornville, NH 03872 (H) (603)522-3802
(O) (603)271-3073
[email protected]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Wow.........now lets see if it goes thru!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
GREAT POST!! I just sent of emails, to both of my senators, here in Utah. I hope for some kind of response, and will let you know asap. thanks S&F for you my friend

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

NO!
Completely Wrong!!!!!!!

Lets help make it go thru!!!!

We all have to help!

It's either this or take up arms against our Fed. Govt.

I think contacting them and as many as you can about this is the only way.

Sorry, I was not flaming you, I just want to wake everyone up to the real crime in our great nation.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AKARonco
GREAT POST!! I just sent of emails, to both of my senators, here in Utah. I hope for some kind of response, and will let you know asap. thanks S&F for you my friend

Great!
I just spent a year living in Park City. Utah will respond to this as well as Texas and Oklahoma. Remember, you can email these law makers and for the most part, they do not know if you live in the state or not.
If it gives them the confidence they need to push it thru, the better.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Vermont's Legislature way to go < I didn't believe this when I read it star and flag .......WOW I am moving to Vermount

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This is brilliant.
It's like a much needed breath of fresh air.
Herein lies real hope.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Let the revolution begin. Time to take the Govt back into the hands of the American population.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Here is a question and not sure if this is the right place to post. If the Fed prints money and loans it to the US Government, what would happen if the Government said it was not going to make the loan payments??

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I just sent a copy of this to every single state representative and state senator in my state, all 100 representatives and all 50 senators.

I would encourage everyone else to do so as well.

Yes it is a tedious task; however copy and paste makes it much easier. I wrote an introduction addressed to "Dear Representative and Dear Senator, and a closing, pasted the bill in the middle and then copied the entire email and used it for the two respective bodies of the state government.

The name and address part of the form all you have to do is type in the first letter after filling out the first one and it remembers it for all the others. It took me a little over an hour to e-mail them all.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Sounds like they're serious...want to take back Education also?

CACR8 (2009)

Relating to public education. Providing that the recognition of local control of education in the New Hampshire constitution is reestablished.

Length: 649 words.

House Public Hearing Exec Session Floor Vote
2009-02-05 11:30:00 LOB 207 2009-02-10 13:00:00 (unscheduled)
Senate Public Hearing Exec Session Floor Vote
(unscheduled) (unscheduled) (unscheduled)

www.nhliberty.org...

Here's another Forum Thread on this subject...just so you can see what others are saying...
*snip*

[edit on 2/3/2009 by Hx3_1963]

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by GAOTU789]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I love it! Live free or die, baby!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This qualifies as my daily feel-good moment.

HOOWAH!

Right on New Hampshire. I suspect other states are soon to follow.

YES YES YES

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
People say to you, What can we do? Theres nothing we can do, and that is exactly where they are wrong! Ordinary people can and must force the government elected by the people and by referendum, to carry out the tasks for which they were elected. Ordinary people possess enormous power. One of the greatest weapons that humans possess - thanks to their intelligence - is the power of inertia. It is a non-violent force and that is best, as violence breeds more violence. Christ said, He who lives by the sword will die by the sword.

In Beijing, China, a man on his own and unarmed was able to stop a tank with his presence alone. How did he achieve that? Because the soldiers in the tank didn't DARE run him over, they were enthralled by the self-sacrificing act of the unarmed man. Millions of people witnessed it on television.

Ghandi managed, on his own, to prevent terrible bloodshed. Lord Mountbatten himself realized that if hed sent 50 000 troops to Calcutta, they would have been massacred and yet, Gandhi, one man, averted a massacre through non-violent means.

It isn't enough to say the system is bad, they should change it. They - whom do we mean by They? The parliamentarians, the heads of state, all those elected by the people, by you. In order to change the system, the laws must change, along with their leaders. You must force the politicians who represent you to change the inefficient laws, the inefficient system, once and for all. The politicians are generally too idle to undertake the task on their own. Each law requires a great deal of work and responsibility, and thats often too much to ask, because, as Ive said, most of them are there for the prestige and big salary. Incidentally, if you want to attract good politicians, start by cutting their salary to that of a suburban bank manager and you will find that there are fewer applicants, but those who remain will be sincere human beings and genuinely want to do something for the people.

You are the people who voted for these politicians and most of you have had enough - they havent done what you expected them to do for our country. Some day, the time will come when the citizens must force them to do their jobs: to fulfill the promises they made to the majority who elected them, before the election.

When there is no other solution, ordinary citizens can force politicians to do their duty - they must. Careful - we are not talking about anarchy here, just discipline. In a country you need the discipline, not of a totalitarian regime, but of a democracy in which promises are kept. If promises are broken, it is up to you to act because it is abhorrent that politicians disappoint millions of people when theyre in power and fool people until the next election. These eminent politicians would be better off doing their jobs rather than spending 80 per cent of their time arguing among themselves over internal party politics.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by ArioK]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I just sent this off to Glenn Beck on Fox.

Glenn Beck This is a link for email by
the way. So send away!

I will find some more to send it too. The more emails they recieve, the more attention they get for it.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by j2000]

[edit on 3-2-2009 by j2000]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join