It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hampshire Defining Actions by which they can FIRE the U.S. Government

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
A very interesting post indeed. Im am not even a citizen of your country and I know what this could mean for you. I hope for you that many other states follow suit.

Q. How long would it take for this legislation to pass and be put into effect?

I don't know if any of you have seen this video I posted it in the NWO forum.

But, A Russian Professor of economics states that the USA will be spilt into six States after the current economic crisis.

You may find it relevent to this current topic. If not flame me down.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
So far I've only received one reply to my emails asking support.

It was from Dick Stuart.

I think he was typing a little frantically:

Thankyou for your email and your concerns! Dick STuart

Hopefully due to the tremendous amount of messages he's responding to. The exclamation point makes me optimistic.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
*snip*

I truely would have to disagree with that, at least for now.
The measures that are in these states are to simply put a squeeze on the Feds to control themselves. I honestly think that some in congress are dulusional at best. If you look at it, it goes back and forth from one side to the other since Bush was in office. In the last few years, the Republican party was going against what he wanted for the most part. And now they are going back to the conservative mindset where they once came from.
Anyways, if the Feds ever used heavy force against the american people, DC would be burned to the ground in a matter of a few days. I honestly beleive that.
What are they going to bomb NH and think they can keep it hushed up?
No.
I do not think most states would alow a national Martial Law to take place.
If they ever tried, then the Feds would be in deep *snip*
A few of the other things that need to be straightened out is the use of the states National Guard. They have used them overseas since 2002, that's enough. If they want to sustain wars that long abroad, they can use the regular military while our states militaries keep us safe at home.

Removed quote of entire previous post. Please use the Reply To function as it serves the same purpose and cuts down on the needless text in threads.
Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

Also...

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by GAOTU789]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

I do hope you are right, that states can simply pass a bill and then be able to govern themselves without having to be babysat by the Federal Government.

If you remember though, places in California have actually been ATTACKED by federal agencies (ATF) for allowing marijuana dispensaries even though the people of California voted them to be legal... I do not understand why the state allowed this without more of a fight. Federal Government LOVES being able to come in and police the states as they wish.
Do you really think they would give up such control?

Honestly, not arguing, just disagreeing that those in power would easily give up their control over everything that happens in every state.

In an ideal country, the voters can decide how things are run and what is legal or not.
In this country in current form, Federal agencies can come marching into any state and attack any people/person/company/dispensary, etc, for any reason they want!
The attacks on California establishments and WACO illustrate this quite well for me.

They love it.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheKingsVillian

This is complete hogwash. This guy also predicted that Russia would be the Europe Financial center and they would take over Alaska.
This is just wishful proppaganda by these communist scum.

For the first thing, if you watch the next video of another Russian expert,
they have a map with the same BS spread. They have the states all wrong.
For a couple, Utah would not go with California no way, no how.
You could make it easy and say the whole west coast, but Oregon will not be good with that.
Kansas would not go with the plains states of Iowa and Minn., neither would NE or ND, SD the jury is still out. If you look at the last 20 years of presidential voting, that would be a good start if you want to divide up the country.
But, at the most what I think would happen, is that Calif. would get cut off of the cake so to speak. New York, and New Jersey will look at the big picture for wealth and decide that they can give up CA as long as they can have their greedy hands in the rest of the pie.

Texas is the only state with good grounds to go indepentant. They never did officially disolve their free country. It's even questionable as to wether the US had the right to annex them in like they did. Texas was a country not a territory.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by j2000]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
If they ever tried, then the Feds would be in deep S**t.

Most states probably wouldnt but I can see MA, CT, NY, NJ, and CA folding in an instant if not holding parades to welcome their new Lords.

As the federales go stomping in those state would have idiots like that woman who shouted about how Obama was going to pay for her gas lining the streets.

This might be off-topic but I thought Denny's little free breakfast stunt yesterday was a good indication of how willingly compliant people will be to martial law. Promise them some free pancakes and they'll line up all night in the cold and rain like communists in a bread line for them.

Free pancakes. Just step into the showers first and they'll be waiting for you on the other side.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis
reply to post by j2000

I do hope you are right, that states can simply pass a bill and then be able to govern themselves without having to be babysat by the Federal Government.

If you remember though, places in California have actually been ATTACKED by federal agencies (ATF) for allowing marijuana dispensaries even though the people of California voted them to be legal... I do not understand why the state allowed this without more of a fight. Federal Government LOVES being able to come in and police the states as they wish.
Do you really think they would give up such control?

Honestly, not arguing, just disagreeing that those in power would easily give up their control over everything that happens in every state.

In an ideal country, the voters can decide how things are run and what is legal or not.
In this country in current form, Federal agencies can come marching into any state and attack any people/person/company/dispensary, etc, for any reason they want!
The attacks on California establishments and WACO illustrate this quite well for me.

They love it.

Those are good examples, but do not apply here in this situation. The drug thing they can get by with, because most americans think drugs cloud your mind and are not good.
The Waco deal, they were setting themselves up for that one. Not that I agree with what the ATF did, but anytime a very limited party has stocked up on gunfire, and tried to sit in one spot, the ATF will come and *snip* your day.
They could not get by with bombing a whole state because they passed a law that is within the Constitution of the US. If they did, all hell would break loose. Because something that big, they would not be able to control every news outlet and if they tried, thier little secret control would show itself too much.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

Originally posted by j2000
If they ever tried, then the Feds would be in deep S**t.

Most states probably wouldnt but I can see MA, CT, NY, NJ, and CA folding in an instant if not holding parades to welcome their new Lords.

As the federales go stomping in those state would have idiots like that woman who shouted about how Obama was going to pay for her gas lining the streets.

This might be off-topic but I thought Denny's little free breakfast stunt yesterday was a good indication of how willingly compliant people will be to martial law. Promise them some free pancakes and they'll line up all night in the cold and rain like communists in a bread line for them.

Free pancakes. Just step into the showers first and they'll be waiting for you on the other side.

I'll agree and disagree on the no so off topic of Denny's. That was just great marketing by some people that have kept an american institution from going out into wacko land. It was cheap advertising for them to give it away for a half a day, than to drop all of their prices like the others.
I do however agree on the sheeple part.
And by the way, my wife and I drove by, the lines where over a half a block long. We went to Village Inn instead. lol
They were pretty full from the overflow. Kind of the great american breakfast day. hahahaha

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

That's a good one, bravo.

I wish every state would split with the FED, this relationship just isn't working out...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
this legislation was brought about so we could direct those with hatred towards us towards a possible solution to ease their tensions and lower their fists as we tighten the noose. When "others" are doing something about it, their voice is the only thing we will hear.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
this legislation was brought about so we could direct those with hatred towards us towards a possible solution to ease their tensions and lower their fists as we tighten the noose. When "others" are doing something about it, their voice is the only thing we will hear.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
You're welcome SheaWolf!

No MSM coverage as of yet, but I've e-mailed Ron Paul's camp and some journalist friends of mine. This will have to start at the ground level for sure.

Originally posted by LostNemesis
I only read the first couple of pages, but...

I don't know if anyone else thought of this possibility.

What if all of this is being passed to get attention, get us all revved up and excited, then to just pull it all away again?

What if those in power are TRYING to start another civil war?

Just a possibility that this is yet another manipulation. You know that those in power get rich when weapons and death are concerned. The Military Industrial Complex, and all.

I have thought about this and think that this is a very plausible theory. Let some people think some momentum is building and then sit back and "collect" the leaders of the rebellion. Drive the rest underground and pass whatever laws you want on the federal level...including globalized currency and banking (see IMF), overturning the 2nd amendment, eradicating self sustainability through the Codex Alimentarius and foreign military on our soil, etc.

The Trilateral Commission is now very blatantly in power:

Secretary of Treasury, Tim Geithner
Ambassador to the United Nations, Susan Rice
National Security Advisor, Thomas Donilon
Chairman, Economic Recovery Committee, Paul Volker
Director of National Intelligence, Admiral Dennis C. Blair
Assistant Secretary of State, Asia & Pacific, Kurt M. Campbell
Deputy Secretary of State, James Steinberg
State Department, Special Envoy, Richard Haass
State Department, Special Envoy, Dennis Ross
State Department, Special Envoy, Richard Holbrooke

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is married to Commission member
William Jefferson Clinton.

Geithner's informal group of advisors include E. Gerald Corrigan,
Paul Volker, Alan Greenspan and Peter G. Peterson, among others. His
first job after college was with Henry Kissinger at Kissinger
Associates.

Brent Scowcroft has been an unofficial advisor to Obama and was
mentor to Defense Secretary Robert Gates.

Robert Zoelick is currently president of the World Bank

Laurence Summers, White House Economic Advisor, was mentored by
former Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin during the Clinton
administration.

Trilateral Commission Wiki page (criticism)

I just hope that it's NOT some grand operation to silence those who would lead the new era of State's rights and constitutionalism by giving them just enough hope to be open about everything...kind of like we're doing here.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
At last, there is a state with sense. Here is an idea, divide the U.S into two nations. One with those who work and contribute to society. And the other with all of our fine career welfare recipients and illeagles. See which one prospers.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
MORE UPDATES for the fight.

I posted Glenn Beck's email address in the first couple of pages.
I get his newsletter and he has something cooking. I know several
of us emailed him over the last few days with this NH news.

I'll post the link, and you can read it yourself.
Now give these guys a little break, because they cannot yell out
Take arms! Take arms! and fire your Feds!
But, Glenn has been preaching Ron Paul and Schiff for years on Radio and we he was on CNN. He is also a Constitutionalists and believes in our fore founders.

Here is the link The name of the article is "We Surround Them"Glenn Beck Show

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ledbedder20

You brought up the Trilateral Commission.

After digging thru your wiki link I found a great gem.

The August Review
Please dig thru and check out this site. Wow!
All the names and to be able to put together our political, fianicial, and buisness since 1971. The world seems much clearer now.

This is applicable to what we are doing here. As this movement goes on we will know how to connect the dots and whom to watch out for.

I just about thru-up when I got done with this site knowing that I had helped some of these bastards on the buisness side with technology and did buisness with them over the years.

No More! I am done with this *snip*. Any company on these lists from 1971 to present. I am really going to have a tough time giving up Coke for Pepsi, but I will.

The link I put on here outlines the plans for the next couple of years and it seems pretty dead on right now.
The good news, is that yes, we can fight back and oust these pricks.
They used capitalism against us, and we can use it to back fire on them.
Get ready for a run on some banks!

This is world wide, so non american brothers pay attention and help out or be slaves to the system.................

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
More light at the end of the tunnel. Great!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I'm proud to say that I spent 27 years growing up in New Hampshire. There was always a low threshhold for putting up with *snip*. I am glad I got to grow up with the motto "Live Free Or Die'. It's what America is made of , not who makes America. Go granite staters!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Here's a thought, How do you think the state of Utah will respond/react to this. This is just about the highest taxed state in the union. The state tax nearly equals the Fed witholding amounts. The totals amount to about 40% of the gross earnings per paycheck. Our politicians are much more crooked/corrupt here than what's in Washington DC. MM

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

I'm reading this stuff right now. It does clear a lot of things up though and I think anyone interested in WHY the world is the way it is, then look at the Trilateral Commission.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Interesting, but I somehow doubt that the New Hampshire Legislature is competent, in the legal sense, to dissolve the federal government. They could, however, declare that if law x, y, or z is passed, New Hampshire will no longer accept any federal funds - and the controls that go with them. And also that no state funds will be expended enforcing federal rules.

Sadly, though, I think it's a stunt.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join