It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Fraud Confirmed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Chemotherapy is no picnic. Nobody told me it would be. Unlike you, my doctor explained the side effects (potential and "guaranteed") so I knew what to expect. He suggested I have the treatments on an inpatient basis but I declined. For about 18 hours after each treatment I would be in complete misery. Over the course of the treatment I got weaker. All as predicted.

I recovered from the therapy and have been cancer free for more than 20 years. Others (with my disease) who chose alternative therapies are dead.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Now if we could get you to win the Tour de France, Big Pharma could make LOTS of money off of a(nother) cure.

Again Phage... Congrats (and you ARE an animal!
)

The numbers have it going the other way for the vast majority of the rest of the population. Chemo=You die.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by rapunzel222

Chemotherapy is no picnic. Nobody told me it would be. Unlike you, my doctor explained the side effects (potential and "guaranteed") so I knew what to expect. He suggested I have the treatments on an inpatient basis but I declined. For about 18 hours after each treatment I would be in complete misery. Over the course of the treatment I got weaker. All as predicted.

I recovered from the therapy and have been cancer free for more than 20 years. Others (with my disease) who chose alternative therapies are dead.

good for you. my take on it is different. i believe plenty survive by following the alternative therapies/diet; (the trick is to do the right things tho, particularly diet, or u probly will die) and plenty die after having chemo (and a lot of times during it).

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Orthodox methods can and do work at destroying tumors. But it does not remove what caused the tumor in the first place. Unless that is addressed, the cancer will usually return. Phage is one of the lucky ones. The most accurate and complete info. I've seen on the causes and treatments of Cancer is William Donald Kelley. He had terminal Pancreatic and Liver cancer in the early 60s. He had 2 months to live. He saved himself and developed his program. His program is supposed to have a 93% success rate. He put the patient on a minimum protein diet, gave them the Liver Gall-Bladder flush every other week until no more stones and debris came out, then used Pancreas tissue, Liver tissue, purifyed Chymotrypsin and Trypsin Enzymes, Potassium Iodide for the Thyroid and much more to build up the body to devour the tumors. I've done it and know many other people that have done it. Chymotrypsin is the Magic Bullet but he didn't rely on just a magic bullet. His was the most comprehensive program I ever saw. The only ones still available are the healthexcel.com and Gonzales programs

www.whale.to...
www.drkelley.info...
cancertutor.com...
www.youtube.com...

www.ultralifeinc.com...
dewsnatural.com...

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by juiellineau
From what I've read, B17 or laetrile will cure all cancer. check out these links
www.laetrile.com.au...
and this video
video.google.com...
they're not talked about any more but still seemingly effective.

Why do you think apricot seed is illegal?

Even earlier this school year, my daughter brought home a list of poisonous substances from school.

Most warned of organ damage to worse.
Apple seeds were listed, but had not much regarding it's detrimental impact.
Anything in excess is not good.
Water gluttony can kill.
There are many varieties of natural edibles that help ward off tumors.

But, Aspertine and other cancer causing "drugs, sweetners or additives" take not much more than a vested interest by those in the hiearchy of Government and a few changes in FDA positions and...whalah!
the nasty stuff gets approved and the profits outway any future settlements into the billions.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
In Finland we've got a clinic where they treat cancer with gene therapy.

www.docrates.fi...

It's quite experimental still, but from what I've gathered they're doing some cutting edge work..

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Hemp oil cures cancer.

www.cannabisculture.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
APPLAUSE FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE FIGURED IT OUT. if only more people would.

i had chemo, the bastards poisoned me, and even tho i am currently cancer free (probably thanks to my diet and chinese doctor i suspect, whose herbs are pretty much keeping me standing) the chemo has TOTALLY SCREWED UP MY BODY. i ache every day; all over; i still cant walk up stairs a year later or walk anywhere fast; i feel like my heart is TOTALLY F....D - well they did warn me i guess - heart failure was one of the possible side effects, as was leukemia (meaning that chemotherapy CAUSES cancer and is carcinogenic). i get heart palpitations and cant run etc etc etc. also my family dont really believe me about the side effects anymore; they think its been a year and im just complaining now. while having chemo and being admitted to hospital after i collapsed each time they gave it to me; i felt like a malingerer cuz of the way the ambulance people and doctors treated me - they all acted as if i was 'putting it on' or something!!!! i couldnt walk, thought i was gonna die; and swelled up like a balloon full of fluid. my parents still cant understand why i was in a virtual coma for three days after every injection and think that i just 'didnt want to get up' or something - like i could have! basically, its put out that the side effects arent that bad; u shud be able to go to work; have kids; and do volunteer charity work as well while on chemo, and die when you're supposed to.... (a few weeks after chemo everyone was telling me to run/jog and do exercise; they cudnt understand at all when i kept saying that i COULDNT physically do that. altho i did go for walks....)

sorry about my little outburst there. i may harbour some pent up hostility...

hem... just realized i already posted on thsi thread some time ago; oh well, i probably repeated myself i suspect.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by rapunzel222]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
A friend worked as a research chemist and one of his first jobs out of collage was working for a company that made chemo drugs. for a drug company.

The chemo drug contained about $120 worth of chemicals.

But the drug company only allowed it to be made in 5 gallon batches and the chemist could only make one batch at a time and it took about 12 hours to make a batch.

This chemist said that there was no reason for this process to be done in these small batches.

This chemo drug could have been made in 10,000 gallon batches at a cost of about 1/100 of the cost.

But by making it in batches of 5 gallons at a time the drug company could charge a 1000 times more for the drug.

The cost for the drug used was $10,000 for course of treatment instead of about $500 because of the way that the company made the chemo drug.

Because of the way this company rip off cancer patients this chemist left the drug company a year later.

He now works for the navy making new explosives to blow up things/people.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join