It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Fraud Confirmed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
It is true, Chemo kills. The whole idea is the hope that ultimately the cancer is killed off before the patient and then hopefully, she/he can recover from the Chemo. Even then, cancer is never fully eradicated but with luck it may stay in remission long enough to live a long life. A life long enough to die of some other more natural cause.

If you think about it in those terms, cancer treatment as it is, seems rather primitive and it is. But, this is as far along as they are with it right now.or so they say

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by shortywarn

Test your pee?

Kool.

Dude... It's NOT about accuracy.

It's about taking the first step... (and NOT alienating those who really need it).

As long as we are blowing the cover off of the...

NONSENSE THAT IS THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY...

The 'Disease' model is an ABSOLUTE FABRICATION, it's 100% bogus.

Germs, viruses...

NOT the CAUSE of 'disease'.

Go search for the keyword...

Naessens.

The smoking gun of cancer...

And there are some EXCELLENT overviews... some by people who've been banned from ATS.

PS. Shortywarn, if you've got a PH of 6.5, you shouldn't be in trouble. The PH of cancer patients is usually low, low... Like 5.5.

People be aware, that the PH scale is NOT arithemetic.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by golemina]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by golemina

well,,i would say i was below 6.5probably in the 5.5-6.0 range,,not terribly bad but not real alkaline either

also,,my grams has breast cancer and was a 5.0

the thing is,,,,i realize it's very hard to raise up even from 6.0 to 6.5,,,that's a lot of work and commitment to achieve that,,,,at least for someone who still does enjoy a tasty mcDonalds double cheeseburger and mt dew or 6 a day

but i'm trying

ps... tested my dog's saliva for fun,,,,he was the healthiest of the whole FAMILY.,,,we chuckled and cried

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by shortywarn

well,,i would say i was below 6.5probably in the 5.5-6.0 range,,not terribly bad but not real alkaline either

also,,my grams has breast cancer and was a 5.0

the thing is,,,,i realize it's very hard to raise up even from 6.0 to 6.5,,,that's a lot of work and commitment to achieve that,,,,at least for someone who still does enjoy a tasty mcDonalds double cheeseburger and mt dew or 6 a day

but i'm trying

ps... tested my dog's saliva for fun,,,,he was the healthiest of the whole FAMILY.,,,we chuckled and cried

Danger! Danger Will Robinson!!!

>i realize it's very hard to raise up even from 6.0 to 6.5

Pure nonsense dude.

Only takes 10 days to 2 weeks to move the rock.

If you are powering Big Macs and Mt. Dew... (Read: Just another junkie), the only effort you are making is a figment of your imagination.

If your PH is below 6.5 = NOT GOOD. If you are below 6.0... you are in VERY DANGEROUS territory.

Seriously, I would do EVERYTHING I outlined several posts back...

No point in lecturing you. I gave up on that a long time ago.

And it's rather inevitable that you're having a good time yanking my chain.

FACT: LESS than 10% of folks listen...

And the results are 100% for both directions if you get my drift.

If you are going to do a single thing... Eat a ROOT CELERY salad every night. It's magic...

Yeah... Like THAT is going to happen

[edit on 7-2-2009 by golemina]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Geez Long Lance... You could have told me that Naessens was already discussed... Many moons ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And quelle surprise, my old pal Mariella is there too.

Has anyone gone to Canada to get this treatment?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by quitebored

There is a cure for all types of cancer. There's a cure for AIDS. There's a cure for Diabetes. In fact, there's a cure for almost all forms of diseases. I know of this cure. I've taken this cure. I had a cold coming on. It took care of that virus.

To put it simply..It's about the money..
The FDA gets $500 million to pass a drug.
Doctors get a kick back to push a drug.
Insurance company makes money from sick people.
The drug company makes more money with no cure.
In the end, it's all taxed.

You think the Feds are going to allow anybody to mess up such a good thing for them and the bankers. Yeah..The Bankers.
Like I said.. It's about the money..
The Feds are nothing more than Bankers lap dogs.
Remember 9-11.

When I have enough money to set up my clinic, I will do everything I can to help all that I can.

There goes that money thing again. Man I hate money.

In time, I'll invite all who's sick.
To the non-believers, I will also invite you.
Your kind are often the best healers.

Home of the brave indeed. It doesn't seem to me that the Nazi medical experiments ended at all in the US.

When the time comes. I hope to put it all at an end.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by quitebored

There is a cure for all types of cancer. There's a cure for AIDS. There's a cure for Diabetes. In fact, there's a cure for almost all forms of diseases. I know of this cure. I've taken this cure. I had a cold coming on. It took care of that virus.

To put it simply..It's about the money..
The FDA gets $500 million to pass a drug.
Doctors get a kick back to push a drug.
Insurance company makes money from sick people.
The drug company makes more money with no cure.
In the end, it's all taxed.

You think the Feds are going to allow anybody to mess up such a good thing for them and the bankers. Yeah..The Bankers.
Like I said.. It's about the money..
The Feds are nothing more than Bankers lap dogs.
Remember 9-11.

When I have enough money to set up my clinic, I will do everything I can to help all that I can.

There goes that money thing again. Man I hate money.

In time, I'll invite all who's sick.
To the non-believers, I will also invite you.
Your kind are often the best healers.

Home of the brave indeed. It doesn't seem to me that the Nazi medical experiments ended at all in the US.

When the time comes. I hope to put it all at an end.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by LeoPardus70]

[edit on 8-2-2009 by LeoPardus70]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

i don't doubt what you say is true

yes,,,i would like to be healthier and the ph test confirmed my beliefs

however,,, it is very hard to be so dedicated,,,,,and such

and it's not just me,,,look at the amount of people who diet only to put it back on

and granted somew have better self will or whatever you want to call it

and,,,, like i've said to others,,,and i really beliueve it,,,,,,,we have been trained to eat what tastes good and what we like,,,,,instead of eating for health and what our bodies need

and having done this for 29 years,,, it's not that easy to change,,, granted i'm learning what i should eat,,, what is the best to eat,,,what body ph is,,,,and making tiny strides here and there

i won't be a vegetarian tomorrow or eat all superfoods or raw foods

i'm trying to do"progress over perfection"

maybe i took it the wrong way,,,but why do i feel your almost attacking me

i added what little i've learned,, take it or leave it

granted,,, i don't doubt you know more than me,,,, and have read your advice and will look into it and even try it

[edit on 8-2-2009 by shortywarn]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I'm bumping this thread cos it's important...Disclaimer: I'm not a medical doctor.

I don't have cancer but i've been ill for a while... from my online and personal research important health protocols are:

MMS (Medical Mineral Supplement) (Watch the Jim Humble Camelot Interview) +Sodium Chlorite therapy
Anne Wigmore's Wheatgrass Diet
Ed Mccabe's "Flood your body with oxygen"
The Budwig diet (supposed to be very powerful)
A Raw Food Diet
High Nutrient Foods: Wheatgrass, Maca, Raw Chocolate
Arnol Ehret and Fasting
Starving Cancer Cells of Sugar
Cesium Chloride
Essiac Tea
Hulda Clark (Didn't work for me but others have claimed success)
EXERCISE!!!!!
Neem looks interesting too

All of these protocols will cost 1-5 dollars a day. I still can't see a REALLY powerful method costing over 10-15 dollars, and that would be luxurious overkill...

Of the top of my head these are the most powerful health protocols, and they can be combined if you are careful.... Of all of them I think the Budwig Diet might be the best... I have been taking Flax Seed recently and feel A LOT different, but it's too early to say conclusively.

Alternative Theories: What is Cancer?

People even dispute what cancer is. Not only have the methods been obscured from us but so has the actual cause. I am not 100 per cent sure what the cause is but I believe acidic bodies, lack of oxygen, overgrowth of yeast and other microbes are probably a major cause.

Some researchers think that cancer is just out-of-control candida.
The guy talking about Beauchamp and Pasteur was right. It's Monomorphic Vs Pleomorpic germ theory. There's a few doctors that believe that all degenerative disease is a manifestation of one underlying condition: Toxemia/Yeast overgrowth. I'm not 100 per cent sure they're right but I think they might be on to something.

If you've lost someone to cancer you may find solace in spreading this information.

Good Luck all.

P.S.= this site's good, I think all the info is free

www.cancertutor.com...

[edit on 14f20090amSun, 05 Apr 2009 00:17:34 -050034 by HiAliens]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
the aging population is still very adverse to questioning authority at least more so than even the boomers.....and generation X

also this is a VERY emotional DELICATE subject.... the thought that they may blame themselves for not realizing their may have been a better way to treat and or prevent a loved one's sickness........can be a powerful reason to not want to believe in alternative options (it would be painful and cause them to blame themselves partially or anger at the "system")

it seems that PREVENTION is (obviously?) the best measure to take with cancer's.......from the little (but intense) research i did it seemed eating raw organic pineapple with say blackberry's or apricot seeds was a great way toward prevention....where the pineapple provided the enzyme's that help erode away the cancer cell's protein coating...and then allowed the B-17 to prevent the formation of cancerous cells (or attack them should they be present)......at least this is what i got out of "the world without cancer" pages/book/etc.

I was looking into HIV lately and it seems the tests are very very unreliable......not just the ELISA but the Western Blot (which is usually used to confirm) .....the presence of the virus....biotech vol. 11 (1993) had a good article by 3 doctors who talk about the limitations and misgiving of the tests www.virusmyth.com... wonder how many people become emotionally sick and diseased simply from being diagnosed with something they believe will kill them......it seems specific transfer factor peptides have shown alot of promise with those having immune supressing virus....

Big Pharma makes me puke......most of the Dr's are brainwashed or would have to much congintive dissonance to open their mind's (how could most sleep at nite ...realizing the crap they give doesn't help) ...then they would have to walk away from their profession and $$$ or open up a alternative practice (and this may cause a big stir in a marriage,etc) i think willful ignorance is bliss to many.....and this is aided by stone walling any alternative as "quakery"....so their minds can be at peace and require no major chance in their profession.........it' sad to because many Dr's family members die the same way as everyone else does ...undergoing traditonal therapy.......so it is not a giant conspiracy........although i do believe there are some sociopaths that can consciously rationalize to themselves the supression of certain "cure's" especially when this would bankupt their way of living or company.....while others probably (unknowingly don't even let themselves) debate the topic

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
You all keep with the ranting, kkthx.

Chemo treatments saved my mother's life....

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
You all keep with the ranting, kkthx.

Chemo treatments saved my mother's life....

they did'nt save Jade Goody's.

nor did they the 530000 dead in America from cancer.Every year.

their graves are a testament to this failure.

the drugs are a fake,fake,fake... faaaakkkke.

scientists admit to fraud in clinical trials to save their sorry ass careers.
i mean you spend 3 years and $5 million of a campany's money developing a drug...

you cannot tell them it does don't work ,can you?

so what do you do?

you fake the results.

one scientist faked 21 trials.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
"Its also not logical that one can warm the hands and cool the soup with the same breath! "
Quite illogical is also stuffing cancer patients with carbohydrates and cutting their fat intake.*Snip* doctors recommend eating lots of fruits and vegetables and *Snip* like that when it is known for approximately 80 years that cancer cells generate energy by glycolysis , while normal cells have no problems generating "fuel" from the ketone bodies - the main energy source on fat-rich low-carb diet.So putting the patients to low-carb high-fat diet would seem logical , but then again doctors and pharmacies offer such a good solution - a tumor grows on glucose , so lets feed the damn thing... *facepalm*
Sorry for bumping the topic , but it is quite important one so...

Mod Edit: Please watch the foul language. Cheers -alien

[edit on 21-4-2009 by alien]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekerof

Chemo treatments NEVER saved anyones life...

Anyone that says Chemo can do anything has absolutely NO UNDERSTANDING about what 'Chemo' is...

The dirty little truth is that there is the mildest recovery rate occurring from some supplemental treatments (like increased CALCIUM) IN SPITE of the Chemo.

Cancer is NOT a disease, it's a symptom of TOXICITY. Your mother was poisoned and her PH dangerously acid.

All reversible... NOT using Chemo.

If you had more attention to detail, you would have picked up on what actually helped her, you dig?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I have posted a similar thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is a link to a paper on the effectiveness of chemo theraphy written by 3 eminent Australian oncologist. You will be surprised by what they discovered from their research. This is the first study that I know of, that put a magnifying glass to this form of treatment, that is practically taken for granted and mandatory for cancer patients.

Needless to say, it was practically ignored by the medical establishment and big pharma. It is not something they would want too many people to know.

This is the biggest medical fraud of the 20th century, and looks as if it will make its way well into the 21st century. Why not, when it is such a lucrative money train for modern medicine and the big pharma conglomerates. Not enough people are questioning the practice and they are getting away with it at the expense of human lives while lining their ever deepening pockets.

Modern medicine is not about healing, it is about how much profit one can squeeze from the desperate people who are fighting for their lives.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Chemotherapy saved my life more than 20 years ago. I have been cancer free since. I used no alternative therapies. I made no changes in my life style.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Of course you did.

I really believe you believe that...

Look what it took to take down Rasputin.

Wow! Your oncologist must be so proud... finding someone in the mythical .4%!

Medical absurdism at it's very best.

(Congratulations Phage!
)

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

What the hell are you talking about? Are you saying I didn't have cancer? Are you saying I wasn't cured? Are you calling me a liar? Or are you saying that I had a spontaneous cure?

What is .4%? The cure rate for Hodgkin's disease is better than 90%.

Jackass.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

What the hell are you talking about? Are you saying I didn't have cancer? Are you saying I wasn't cured? Are you calling me a liar? Or are you saying that I had a spontaneous cure?

I'm pretty sure I didn't say any of those things.

What is .4%?

62.3% of all statistics are made up on the spot...

Maybe I was referring to something like (if you had a real cancer
) you are an absolute statistical anomoly.

Or mocking the medical absurdists who in their infinite wisdom determined that they had found the gene that CAUSED autism that occurred in a stunning .4% of the autistic population.

The cure rate for Hodgkin's disease is better than 90%.

If the medical absurdists are using chemo as part of the treatment... It has nothing to do with the cure rate.

Jackass.

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by esecallum

I totally agree with you.

i was diagnosed with breast cancer aged 27 and was given the highest dose chemo possible including epirubicin (side effects include heart failure and leukemia - they give you cancer to cure cancer, nice. that makes sense).

well, not knowing anything about anything at the time, i decided to do it; but only after much reluctance, because side effects like heart failure and cancer didnt fill me with confidence.

neither did the nurses who were wearing plastic aprons, gloves and eye goggles in case any of the crap they were about to pump into my body accidentally SPILT on them. we were always told be careful not to contaminate other family members. i take it cuz i was full of toxic waste. the plastic bags they dumped the needles into were labelled 'toxic' with the danger sign on them. one of my nurses was sweating a lot when she pumped the stuff into me. they watch you carefully cuz some people can react immediately. some can die straight away. there is a chance. or have to be hospitalized straight away. one woman was bleeding out the eyes from a story i heard.

it didnt do that to me, but i felt weaker and weaker as the stuff went in. i could walk out, but i felt funny. then later that night it hit me, whatever it was, and i collapsed in teh bathroom. i was scared i was gonna die. i had to go to hospital. the thing was, every one seemed to be laid back about it - i was the only one really scared by the fact that suddenly i couldnt even stand up anymore. no one believed me about how sick i felt or that i was having heart palpitations. the doctors tried to tell me it was a mental thing - anxiety - but sorry, how come i didnt have them before they gave me the chemo drugs. i had plenty to be anxious about before that, too. they didnt even take my blood pressure a few times when the injected me.

i was hospitalized every time they gave me the injection. i collapsed another time; and to save going home then ordering an ambulance from home each time i suggested they might want to just admit me and save everyone the trouble - straight after the injection. a lot of people were doing this.

i d ont know why i kept having the injections, i guess i didnt think there was an alternative back then. until i read an article about iodine being effective in cancer studies on rats, and wondered why id never heard about such a harmless cancer treatment - that had apparantly been showing good results for years. then i read the china study by dr campbell and your life in your hands by professor jane plant. if i survive it will be down to my chinese doctor for giving me the book the china study. i dont eat meat or dairy now. or sugar. dairy is critical. and he helped me recover from teh chemo which nearly killed me.

often i would feel like they were poisoning me and i was going to die. its been more than a year, and i still feel weak and tired (tho not as bad as i feel if i stop going to my chinese doctor). i am worried what effect the drugs have had on my body. now i worry about survivng the chemo long term.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join