It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Fraud Confirmed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
purely anecdotal, but i personally know three people now all in their 70s who have been living with cancer (lung, liver, and colon) for 10+ years. in all cases, they refused treatment, and in one case, the family just never told her, and she's kicking it harder than most of us. not a care in the world. i find the odds of this...well odd.

another thing i'm finding odd is how a lot of the newer meds have cancer listed as a possible...er...side effect.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I think they have a cure for cancer but there's a few things stopping it, the money from grants and donations would stop and they wouldn't be able to make money off of treatments. And on the conspiracy side of it, perhaps a silent nod from somebody higher up that sees cancer as a good population thinner for an over crowded planet. I sometimes wonder what the cancer rate was a few hundred years ago when peoples diets consisted of a lot of fruits and vegetables instead of all the chemical additives and processed crap we eat today.I guess if you want to be healthy,eat like your grandparents did, most of them got old.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
i had breast cancer. my immune system wasn't weak, in fact, just the opposite. it was on high alert. kids would get flus and colds and viruses, and i wouldn't catch them (which is when i became suspicious...

It is a fact that people who are most prone to cancer never get sick. This strength is the flip side of a coin. There are other weaknesses in the immune system though. Apparently the body can't readily defend itself against rogue cells. I am not well versed on the immune system to clearly explain what the weakness is, but the immune system is significant in the development of cancer. For example it is believed that many cancer cells develop over time, but are destroyed by the body.

Over a 100 years ago there was a Dr Coley who noted that people diagnosed with cancer who later got staph infections recovered from the cancer. He injected them with killed bacteria. This produced a brief spike of fever. He repeated this for a month as I remember. He had a pretty good success rate. This was without any attempt to build up the immune system by nutrition or other immune stimulants. His theory was never accepted and pretty much died with him. Some who attempted to duplicate his method failed due to careless preparation the the Toxins.

Here is a link:

It is central to the philosophy of most Alternative Cancer Treatments to build up the immune system. Most so called "Spontaneous Remissions" happen because of the body having to fight some infection. It is amazing to realize that aggressive treatment with antibiotics may prevent a patient from benefiting from the only chance of recovery that they may have had.

It is ironic that most chemotherapies damage the immune system, thereby hurting the bodies' own ability to assist in fighting the disease. If the cancer isn't too advanced and the Chemo is able to destroy all the cells, the patient may recover. If the cancer recurs, the remaining cells are almost always ones that have mutated until they resist Chemo. A second round of Chemo usually reduces survival rather than enhances it.

I believe there is a massive fraud going on in medicine. There is ample evidence of systematic suppression of research into promising natural substances and the persecution of people who investigate promising alternative therapies. When one considers the massive cost and tremendous number of unnecessary deaths it appears to me to be a genocide comparable to Hitler and Stalin.

I would say that most Doctor's are relatively guiltless in this. Modern medical education has accidentally fallen into a type of Ericksonian hypnosis that prevents students from learning true critical thinking.

I have assisted some friends in following natural methods of treatment(with some success too) and have found that very few have the mental outlook to be survivors. Cancer originates in the thinking process. Dr Hamer (See Here) has found some very interesting correlations between emotional shocks and cancer. The type of cancer developed relates to the particular shock a person receives. Many times I have seen this happen. A loss is followed by cancer.

If anyone is mystified by modern medicines' strange distortion, and wonder why apparently smart people can fall into a trap of advocating a dangerous treatment and suppressing promising treatments, they should read Thomas S. Kuhn's "The Structure of Scientific Revolutions". One can readily see that the vast majority of scientists aren't seeking truth, but rather a career and a game to play.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by UMayBRite!

Great post UMayBRite.

>'I would say that most Doctor's are relatively guiltless in this. Modern medical education has accidentally fallen into a type of Ericksonian hypnosis that prevents students from learning true critical thinking.'

They are about as guiltless as German prison guards on the concentration camps.

If I might quote myself from a recent thread...

'The problem' ... 'comes into play when the paradigm drives the 'scientists' instead of the data driving the paradigm.

It is so rampant in every field that the methodology of Science is practically nonexistant.

Only the most skilled and honest of observers will even admit that the rampant adherence to the paradigm basically makes 'scientists' blind to ANY evidence to the contrary.

The real elephant in the room is the role of vested interests. It has diminished Science to 'science'... an absolute farce.

The RUB comes in with the elephant in the room...

Caching! The almighty dollar.

Cancer is a trillion dollar industry.

TRILLION dollars.

The bottom line. ALL of those people are sacrificed on the twin pagan altars of money and arrogance.

(How cynical is THAT?
)

[edit on 4-2-2009 by golemina]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by golemina

Yeah, avoid salt!

It leads to the breakdown of the lining of your stomach, which causes your food to NOT be properly digested...

well, if you chloride ion levels were low, how would you propose to replenish them? most table salt is too refined though and often contains a slew of additives, so that's not really a good source.

i'm also well aware that many processed foods contain too much salt, fat and sugar, so if you ate those, you're already way off the charts. i just find the desire to regulate each and every substance a bit unquieting.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Long Lance

'well, if you chloride ion levels were low, how would you propose to replenish them? most table salt is too refined though and often contains a slew of additives, so that's not really a good source.'

I don't really have an answer, per se, for the salt question.

I'm sure, like you, I was brought up to believe that you needed a substantial intake of salt, especially if you were athletically active...

I just don't buy it anymore.

The only salts I get are those entrained in natural foods.

I am VERY active and the only allowance I make for that is eating a banana.

(I also routinely add avocadoes as a topping to my salads
).

i'm also well aware that many processed foods contain too much salt, fat and sugar, so if you ate those, you're already way off the charts. i just find the desire to regulate each and every substance a bit unquieting.

I don't think you actually need to regulate each and every substance... Unless you're in one of those weird life-n-death battles with a serious reaction to even tiny amounts of specific substances...

Allergies, serious potassium reactions, etc.

If you are anywhere near normal, you can pretty much eat anything (natural
) you want.

Most of those type dietary recommedations are idiotic... Like the FDA 'food pyramid'

I eat TONS of butter, olive oil, eggs, fish... It's all good.

(Stay away from margarine, shortenings, sun tan lotion, etc. )

It's just a matter of habits Long Lance.

I start out each dinner with a fabulous salad...

You can't believe how gorgeous my nails are.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This is a great thread and thank you all for the wealth of information. I have nothing constructive to add but just wanted to note my appreciation

[edit on 4-2-2009 by TXRabbit]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

reply to post by jpm06002

>'why should i believe you?'

My word is my bond. And THAT is pretty much it.

If you are sick... Test the PH of your saliva IN THE MORNING before doing anything else. Spit on a plastic spoon, dip the PH strip in it. Compare to the color index on the PH strip container.

You now have ALL the tools you need to HEAL yourself...

[edit on 3-2-2009 by golemina]

no,,, test your pee,,it is much more accurate

i tried this,,,we first did our saliva,,,and we all rejoiced as we were"very healthy and alkaline" or so we thought
we then did our urine and it was terrible,,,,,,way below 6.5

test your pee,,,much more accurate
you will see this recomended everywhere

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
also,, read this little gem of words

darn it,,, cancer tutor,,and the piece i wanted is down right now,,,,

i could explain it,,, but not do it justice,,, so i'll wait and be back

ps...i think i saw the commercial for this last nite,,,isn't it on dateline or something similar tonite?????

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by shortywarn

If you are sick... Test the PH of your saliva IN THE MORNING before doing anything else. Spit on a plastic spoon, dip the PH strip in it. Compare to the color index on the PH strip container.

You now have ALL the tools you need to HEAL yourself...

no,,, test your pee,,it is much more accurate

i tried this,,,we first did our saliva,,,and we all rejoiced as we were"very healthy and alkaline" or so we thought
we then did our urine and it was terrible,,,,,,way below 6.5

test your pee,,,much more accurate
you will see this recomended everywhere

Actually, both tests give significant information. The body may be able to alkalize the saliva, yet be accomplishing it by creating too much uric acid.
The urine can be in the correct range and still have problems show up in the saliva.

Check out Dr Carey Reems[spelling?] work. He wasn't an MD rather an agronomist who also worked with cancer. He came up with some simple test to determine the health of the body.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
ok here it is

from
www.cancertutor.com...

Have you ever heard of a "P.E.T. Scan?" When using a PET Scan a technician will give a cancer patient a solution of radioactive glucose (i.e. a radioactive tracer or tagged glucose). Since cancer cells consume 15 times more glucose than normal cells, the cancer cells will absorb 15 times more of this radioactive glucose than normal cells.

The result is that when they do the PET Scan the cancer cells show up in the X-Ray.

Orthodox medicine thus knows how to target cancer cells. If orthodox medicine were truly interested in curing cancer, don't you think they would look for ways to "tag" glucose in such a way that the glucose targeted cancer cells and killed them? In other words, don't you think orthodox medicine would look for a way to target cancer cells with the intent to kill the cancer cells rather than simply have them show up on an X-Ray?

so we know how to target cancer cells to show up in an x-ray by using glucose--sugar
yet
we can't find a way to attach something to the glucose which willl kill the cancer cells???

and even if it's a tough cookie to crack,,,,we've had 40-60 years now and absolutley no luck

i mean come on,,,when i read this it really hit me,,,,,they really don't want a cure,,it's a money racket

and now my gram mom may die so they can make money,,,it really,really angers me

so,,it's true,,,money is more important than human life

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Long Lance

Diabetes is a SYMPTOM of pancreatic exhaustion.

The CURE. Stop eating wheat (and its endless byproducts... READ the labels carefully!) Gluten = BAD!!!.

I know guys that were shooting themselves up with insulin... Stopped eating wheat... A few weeks later... TADA!

No 'diabetes'.

It REALLY is that simple.

Lots of people can't tolerate wheat and don't know it...

The type of fats people eat are significant also. Even the limited trans-fats still allowed contribute to diabetes. 0% Trans-fats doesn't mean zero; it means less than one gram. Cut out all hydrogenated fats, also filtered, bleached, and stabilized oils. Eat walnuts, fresh flax seed, or cold water fish and blood sugar levels will fall significantly in most patients. The rest of the problem will respond to increased exercise and loss of weight. Actually, improved diet means less cravings and less weight gain.

Type 2 diabetes is a disease caused by the modern processed food industries. A half century ago, people ate poorly, but didn't suffer from diabetes. Industrialized fat processing caused an epidemic...plain and simple...

Greed Kills!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by shortywarn

Saliva is staying in, urine is going out. Is it not logical that one would be more acidic than the other, if the body is trying to reduce acidity?

Not a one liner.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

If I might quote myself from a recent thread...

'The problem' ... 'comes into play when the paradigm drives the 'scientists' instead of the data driving the paradigm.

It is so rampant in every field that the methodology of Science is practically nonexistant.

Only the most skilled and honest of observers will even admit that the rampant adherence to the paradigm basically makes 'scientists' blind to ANY evidence to the contrary.

The real elephant in the room is the role of vested interests. It has diminished Science to 'science'... an absolute farce.

Its too bad that the most important question about research isn't the credentials of the scientist or the prestige to a paper's referees, but who paid for it.

Years ago, I talked to a bear biologist about Bigfoot evidence in the area where he was working. Suddenly he realized that what people had reported as bears couldn't be. He wouldn't touch the idea that he was dealing with Bigfoot with a "ten foot pole". He couldn't risk his grant money.

The greater the money, the greater the risk to the truth.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
reply to post by shortywarn

Saliva is staying in, urine is going out. Is it not logical that one would be more acidic than the other, if the body is trying to reduce acidity?

Its also not logical that one can warm the hands and cool the soup with the same breath!

Both urine and saliva are excretions, but one is reabsorbed.

The body is very sophisticated. Even if insufficient Calcium and Potassium are ingested for long periods of time, the body can still maintain a PH balance sufficient for survival. The body may produce ammonia as a Basic ion. Too much ammonia can be harmful...

Actually, the respiration rate has significant impact on PH. Lowered PH means lowered CNS activity and less awareness. Holotropic breathing has made it possible for some to remember their own births as well as many other forgotten traumas.
In terms of cancer, the psychological factors leading to lowered PH are a significant cause. Fixing the diet isn't always sufficient. The head needs to be fixed too.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I agree with you wholeheartedly...my fiance died of cancer after going through operations, and finally becoming paralyzed from the waist down.

He was a big tall man over 6'2 and went through massive radiation, which they said would possibly stop the paralysis and then 1 dose of chemo that almost killed him.

While waiting for him during radiation, I told the radiologists I was leaving for a few minutes and when I came back to the waiting area, they couldn't see me and I heard them talking about how big the tumor was in his spine and sounding very skeptical about why the doctor hadn't caught it from the quarterly CAT scans he was getting. When they saw me they asked me how long I had been there, sounding scared, like they were afraid I might have heard them.

Even though the chemo almost killed him, the doctor kept insisting he had to have it to prolong his life, but would not give us any idea for how long, and she also would not tell us how many treatments he would have to have.

After insisting that the doctor give us her best estimate of how much time the chemo treatments might give him, and how many treatments he would have to take, the doctor made him come all the way to her office to talk to her, even though he was in a wheelchair and living in a long-term facility.

I found out later the doctor had the ability to give chemo in her office, and she told us he would have to have a weekly chemo treatment for however long he lived, at her office. He refused any more chemo in spite of the doctors insistence, because he felt he might as well live out the rest of his life feeling as good and as alert as he could. I received a monthly bill from the doctors office for the 5.00 co-pay for about 4 years after he died.

During the whole process, some of the people we had to deal with were very caring and loving people, but others were unbelievably cruel and uncaring, one even accused my fiancee of purposefully having a bowel movement on himself, asking him didn't he know he did that, when he had just become paralyzed.

Similar stuff happened to my mother going through cancer treatment, with the cancer treatment schedule being change repeatedly, chemo schedule being lengthened, tests being repeated over and over and other stuff. When asking questions about her treatment, I found out her cancer doctor had testing and chemo ability in his offices also.

After seeing all that, I have told my family if I get cancer I will not take any kind of cancer treatment. I might change my mind if it ever happens, but I doubt it.

And I do believe real cancer cures exist out there, but why would most of the doctors and pharma and even the cancer research foundations want the answers out there, when there is so much money to be made off of it.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
If people weren't sick and dying who would they experiment on? If people weren't sick and or dying how would hospitals make any money? Bare in mind that all hospitals are also Privately Owned organizations!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Well said golemina !

I have worked in the Medical industry and can say I will never trust another doctor ever again.

Whilst reading an article about cancer cell destruction at 72 degrees celsius using radio wave/ microwaves technology I was suprised to hear the reaction of the Medical profession as this being nothing more than quackery.

When I asked 1 of the Drs whom I had regular disscussions about Physics why he could not see that this technology was far superior than the current destructive radiation treatment akin to " Shooting a cannon to kill a fly".

I was quickly put in my place and told CLEARLY that the cancer treatments cost $10,000 per month with most people lasting 12-14 month.

No one was going to embrace a technology that at most would cost $100-$130 per month.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Last night I saw another 10 minute plug for some cancer drug on the "news", sponsered by big pharma no doubt. It was hailed as a major break through!

Yeah its probably just red yeast rice.
They were talking about that a while ago then nothing, now some major pharma breakthroughs for $100 a dose no doubt.
Just like statins are just plant sterols.
The Pharma industry wants to call it something else, make it synthetically, and make heaps of profits off it.
Many of these treatments cost almost nothing, occur naturally, but in the Pharma form they cost the earth.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BorgHoffen
Last night I saw another 10 minute plug for some cancer drug on the "news", sponsered by big pharma no doubt. It was hailed as a major break through!

Yeah its probably just red yeast rice.
They were talking about that a while ago then nothing, now some major pharma breakthroughs for $100 a dose no doubt.

Many of these treatments cost almost nothing, occur naturally, but in the Pharma form they cost the earth.

Here is the article about the unfortunate Jade Goody who I feel sympathy for:-

""Rex Features

Jade Goody has said that a new drug has given her hope of overcoming her cervical cancer.

The former Big Brother star will soon start a two-month course of topotecan hydrochloride, which is known by the trade name Hycamtin...""

www.digitalspy.co.uk...

Jade Goody is trusting her doctors with the new cancer drug.

She has 2 children.

I feel very sad.

another one:-

"""THE family of the late broadcaster and record company boss Tony Wilson has welcomed the approval of the life-prolonging kidney cancer drug he campaigned for.

The veteran journalist, former Factory Records boss and regional campaigner was denied Sutent on the NHS and was only able to use it after showbiz friends helped foot the bill..."

www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk...

Even journalists are taken in by the false promises.

Journalists and news editors could help end this by reporting how fake/dangerous these treatments are.

They could do their jobs properly by researching what they put out to to the public instead of copy/pasting corporate lies from big pharma.

But most of them are too busy reporting about bogey man terrorism or celebrities.Until it is their turn.

look at this:-

"Wilson's music promoter son, Oli Wilson, 24, said: "I think it's great that Sutent has been approved."

Ignorant and delusional about cancer treatments right to the very end.

I feel very sorry for him.

Shows you just how successfully the cancer industry has been in imposing a their particular mindset in relation to cancer treatment.

Once again Journalists and News Editors could help end this by reporting honestly how fake/dangerous these treatments are, remember you too have a 1 in 3 chance of getting cancer and you will not be able to take all those $$$ with you if you are dead and buried and the maggots eat you,.

Remember that when you are in bed tonight.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by esecallum]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join