It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Fraud Confirmed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I am very sorry for your loss. It breaks my heart to hear your story.

Personally, I believe that life continues, and I think your wife will be waiting for you. God bless you both.

I stopped believing in the "legitimate" medical profession after I watched my grandfather get a diagnosis that gave him 3 months. He refused treatment, and used "quack" natural treatments. That was in 1995 and he's still alive today.

The lung cancer he had was so bad that it had eaten through his ribs. Within 6 months his ribs had reformed. You should see the x-rays. The doctor that did his checkups couldn't believe it. (The @hole actually tried to take credit for actually curing someone, though he did nothing)

So yeah, there are cures out there. My grandpa is living proof.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by esecallum

Dr. Otto Warburg of the Max Planc research institute in Viena won the Nobel Prize for determining exactly what cancer was, how one got it, and how to get rid of it. Since then, the Cancer fund raising industry has raised over $1 TRILLION, and has increased the cure rate not one iota. The process by which a normal turns cancerous is called "The Waburg Effect" in the doctors honor, and he was awarded this prize in 1931, 78 years ago! WTF!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
It seems that many of us here on ATS have a piece of the puzzle, and by comparison it's sad to see how much of the general public doesn't even realize there is a puzzle.

A disease which is caused by an outside organism (virus, bacteria, fungus) can be cured. All other dis-eases and so-called "illnesses" are malfunctions of the body and can't be cured. The body will heal itself when it is functioning correctly; that's what it's designed to do. The solution for cancer, if they ever allow it to be "discovered," will be something that supports and assists the human body to fix itself.

This simple truth can readily be seen when one applies the clear lenses of common sense to other medical issues. Some diabetes, for example, at the simplest level is the failure of the pancreas to produce insulin. You can't "cure" that; the only solution would be to restore the pancreas to normal function. Another example: cholesterol (even the supposedly "bad" kind) is the substance the body uses to make emergency repairs to the circulatory system. If the body thinks there's going to be trouble for some reason, it makes more cholesterol. But instead of looking for the reason the body is doing that and correcting it, they simply give you drugs to lower cholesterol - which makes the body less able to repair itself if and when a crisis does occur.

Cancer treatment produces millions of dollars of revenue for health care providers and pharmaceutical companies every year. A cancer solution would end all that. I believe that the means to get the human body to kill off cancerous tumors and restore itself to health already exists, but the FDA and the companies getting rich off of treating cancer won't allow it to be revealed to the public.

And, as others have said or hinted at, what is the reason for the explosion of ill health in the modern world? We've eliminated most of the viral, bacterial, fungal, and parasitic diseases - our modern "illnesses" are human organs or systems either doing something they shouldn't be doing, or not doing something they should. Just as you can ruin a car engine by putting sugar in the gas tank, I think the reason so many human bodies aren't running right is because we keep putting stuff in them that they can't handle and were never designed or evolved to have to deal with.

But, instead of realizing that the problem is the fact that our bodies aren't functioning correctly because they aren't getting the correct fuel and lubrication (to carry on the car analogy) and/or are getting substances that interfere with the proper function of one or more systems, the health care industry focuses on putting MORE foreign (and sometimes toxic) substances into the system to alleviate the symptoms. (Sort of like trying to use gasoline additives instead of making necessary engine repairs.)

My .02. Interesting thread and a good discussion so far.

Edited to correct spelling.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by Heike]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Thank you, OP!

I can't reiterate this any other way - THIS THREAD IS IMPORTANT.
US FDA is in 19 century with regards to cancer technologies...
They use outdated models, outdated methods, outdated theories.
What they essentially are making sure of is that cancer patients will indeed die...

Cancer vaccines have been around for decades, if anything,
they have been brutally assassinated by FDA and those who
control it.

"FDA protects US populace??" Please - give me a break!
FDA needs to be reorg-ed ASAP.
This is one of the most corrupted USG agencies around.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by golemina

i really like your post but 2 questions

why should i believe you? and where do you shop? I wouldn't know where to start in fixing my diet.

MOD EDIT: large quote
Mod Note: Trim Those Quotes - Please Review this link

[edit on 3-2-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

HI

YOUR POST WAS INTRESTING.....
This might be of intrest to you,unsure if anybody has mentioned this in there replies to your post,only not had a chance to read through them yet!
GOOGLE~ Dr Johanna Budwig or, (the) Budwig Project......

Would be intrested in your comments

THIS IS WHAT THE
ROTHCHILDS & ROCKERFELLERS don't want you to know about.......
BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THIS esp in relation to the ROCKERFELLER DYNASTY they do send in the heavies if the PIONEERS OF MEDICINE who research and devote there time in trying to CURE A DISEASE overstep the boundaries to promoting a cure.....
This is understood by all MEDICAL INSTITUTES/ORGANISATIONS like CANCER RESEARCH......
THE ROCKERFELLERS OWN A MASSIVE PROPORTION OF PHARMACUTICAL
INDUSTRY......
Your worth more if your ill and suffering than if your fit and healthy....

I HAVE STRONG VIEWS ON BOTH FAMILIES WHICH I WILL KEEP TO MYSELF BUT NONE OF MY VIEWS ARE GOOD ABOUT THEM, NOR IN SUPPORT OF THEM......
IF I HAD MY WAY THIS IS WHAT I WOULD DO TO THEM

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
How exactly do we control our diets when we have been and continue to be bombarded by toxins and poisons every where we turn. Even our food supply.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Topped off by the fact that we are being microwaved globally, inside and out by Nuclear Radiation and Ionized Radiation from Electricity.

Fifty years ago, the Soviet Union exploded its first atom bomb and became the second state to begin raining fallout on its own people, and others, in the name of national security. Near the test site in Kazakhstan, in the village of Dolon, the deadly radioactive seeds of cancers, birth defects, nervous system disorders, and immunological deficiencies began to be sown. Like the United States, the Soviet Union did most of its nuclear testing in areas belonging to indigenous and minority peoples.
President Truman's decision to drop atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki provoked the Soviet decision to build nuclear weapons as rapidly as possible. In turn, the Aug. 29, 1949, Soviet test triggered a panic in the United States and led to its decision to build hydrogen bombs.

The fallout created by the subsequent frenzy of atmospheric testing is projected to cause an estimated 100,000 to half-a-million cancer fatalities by the end of the next century. And the radiation doses will go on long after that because some radionuclides, such as plutonium-239 and carbon-14, have half-lives of thousands of years.

The Soviet and U.S. nuclear-weapons establishments were aware of the dangers. But they did not warn, much less protect, their populations. The United States, however, did give advance notice of its nuclear tests to the photographic film industry, so that Kodak and others could protect their film from fallout damage.

The damage did not stop when the United States and the Soviet Union ended atmospheric testing in 1963. Underground testing has left a radioactive mess containing millions of curies of long-lived radioactive materials at scores of test sites.

Nuclear tests, and the development of nuclear weapons that they have enabled, have produced a chain reaction of pollution and proliferation, resulting in new weapons in existing nuclear states as well as new nuclear powers. The process continues to this day despite the Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty (CTBT), which the United States, Russia and China have signed but not ratified.

For instance, the United States and Russia are carrying out "sub-critical" tests that supposedly do not involve nuclear explosions but still use plutonium and disperse it underground.

The United States and France are building billion-dollar machines to create small thermonuclear explosions using lasers in a laboratory setting. They claim, without technical merit, that such explosions are exempt from the ban on nuclear explosions mandated by the CTBT, even though it categorically bans all nuclear explosions for any purpose whatsoever.

The determination of the nuclear weapons states to maintain and develop their arsenals was a significant factor in India's nationalistic decision in 1998 to test nuclear weapons. The institutionalized inequality between the five countries that tested before the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty was signed (in 1968) and the rest of the world is often derisively referred to as "nuclear apartheid" in India. Pakistan's tests were in turn, a reaction to India's tests.

Because of the nuclear-arms race, the world still sits at the edge of the abyss of all-out nuclear war. Further, Soviet and US nuclear weapons production and testing have resulted in vast areas of contamination and much sickness and disease. Neither country has shown a serious budgetary commitment to helping the people whom the process has hurt. The U.S. budget for nuclear testing and design today is larger than the average for such expenditures during the Cold War. Indeed, it is about as large as the entire Russian military budget.

Nothing better epitomizes the bankruptcy of the argument that nuclear weapons have provided security than the fact that all nuclear-weapons states have harmed their own people without their informed consent in the process of producing and testing nuclear weapons.

On this 50th anniversary of the first Soviet test, the United States and Russia should ratify the CTBT, stop developing new weapons, and turn their attention and money to helping those they have injured during the five-decade folly of the nuclear-arms race.

That and with the Irradiation of Vegetables and Foods. Uranium Filings spread on Crops. Uranium, Plutonium, Valadium, and all those Radioactive elements in the Earth and mined from it, as well, as all the person to person contacts from the workers to their families and friends to strangers they meet. Plus the transportation, and storage. Plus the waste. Plus what is passed off through the lead lining of Nukes, and the lead Kettles of reactors and their smoke. That is the isotopes are too small to filter or trap. Even the water pipes which are used to cool the reactors and use the heat to crete steam to turn the turbines which create power, are, despite being, outside the reactors, so full of radioactive sludge, that they have to be drained and refilled constantly. The hot spots on their outsides are constantly putting the isotopes into the atmosphere. they pool in lakes on the ground. And the barrels submerged in the Oceans are rusted by the salt water and dispersed, or, diffused into the Oceans and Seas, etc. All this cycles through our environment at "safe" and "allowable" levels-- which levels are coating everything and every one, everywhere, at every second of the day. And the longer it goes on, the more we are exposed, the older we get, the more infected we are. We pass it on to our children through the act of birth, so they have a head start, before they start accumulating theirs, as our parents did for us.

Other Sources about the effects of Nuclear radiation Sickness and how these isotopes infest the Earth's Land, Sea, and Air Worldwide.
www.realclimate.org...
glasstone.blogspot.com...
www.greenpeace.org...
www.strategicstudiesinstitute.army.mil...
www.npec-web.org...

Diet?

[edit on 3-2-2009 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm06002

>'why should i believe you?'

My word is my bond. And THAT is pretty much it.

Once you're sick...

Those that don't listen to this type of dietary info... They die.

Those that do... STILL alive... AND living well.

It's 100%... But it's NOT rocket surgery.

If you are sick... Test the PH of your saliva IN THE MORNING before doing anything else. Spit on a plastic spoon, dip the PH strip in it. Compare to the color index on the PH strip container.

You now have ALL the tools you need to HEAL yourself...

>'and where do you shop? I wouldn't know where to start in fixing my diet.'

I pretty much covered the dietary basics.

What part didn't you get?

There are some fairly straightforward keywords you can use to power your search.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by golemina]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PhyberDragon

Yes diet.

The human body is truly a wonderful piece of engineering!

Sure... some of your stuff has some merit.

But MOST folks need help, need it now, need something that ACTUALLY works...

and MOST importantly something they can get done today.

Simple really.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
i didn't know there was such thing as b-16 vitamin

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I AM SO SADDENED IN READING YOUR STORY

I HAVE GREAT ADMIRATION FOR YOU (to speak about what happened), AND I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS TRUELY.
WORDS ARE HARD TO FIND WHAT I WANT TO SAY......

AS I MENTIONED IN REPLY TO OP, THE LIKES OF
THE ROCKERFELLARS
THEY SHOULD BE BROUGHT BEFORE A COURT OF LAW FOR SERIOUS CRIMES AND SUFFERING TO OTHERS,IN PREVENTING ORDINARY HUMAN BEINGS WHO ARE DIAGNOSED WITH SUCH A TERRIBLE DISEASE...TO HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW ABOUT ALTERNATIVE THERAPY THATS HEALTHIER TO UNDERGO, THAN THE TREATMENT WE ONLY THINK IS THE ONLY OPTION 'CHEMOTHERAPY'......

A SIMPLE CHANGE IN DIET IS ALL THATS NEEDED...flaxseed oil & cottage cheese added to a healthy ' organic diet ' elimination of certain poisonious foods could infact prevent even cure cancers in our body....(ITS BEEN PROVEN)
Dr Johanna Budwig she was a German Doctor who devoted her whole time into researching the disease we know as cancer....she won 6 nobel prizes in medicine in her research in pioneering prevention of CANCERS IN THE HUMAN BODY......
THE BUDWIG PROTOCOL/DIET is what her research over a number of decades PIONEERED MEDICALLY and DID PROVE CANCER CAN BE CURABLE......
Why are we not told this......
I HAVE STRONG FEELINGS TOWARDS WHAT THE SO CALLED HIDDEN FACT THAT THERE NOT TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT......

Your in my thoughts so very much.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
WOW!

The information in this thread is astounding to me. I will keep a close eye on it and appreciate everyone's opinion, knowledge, insight and input. I have a lot of research to do.

I''m seeing a lot of "healthy diet is the key". Now, I do understand this fully, regardless of if the person has cancer or not.

What I would like is to see some alternative ways of getting really healthy, non-processed food. Because, yes, a healthy diet is important, but is this coming down to home gardening? Because the fact is, not much people are going to get healthy foods in the stores. What they will get are poisons with healthy labels on them.

Can anyone suggest some ideas of acquiring foods that are actually healthy for the body?

This thread needs to be starred and flagged by all who view it.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
WOW!

The information in this thread is astounding to me. I will keep a close eye on it and appreciate everyone's opinion, knowledge, insight and input. I have a lot of research to do.

I''m seeing a lot of "healthy diet is the key". Now, I do understand this fully, regardless of if the person has cancer or not.

What I would like is to see some alternative ways of getting really healthy, non-processed food. Because, yes, a healthy diet is important, but is this coming down to home gardening? Because the fact is, not much people are going to get healthy foods in the stores. What they will get are poisons with healthy labels on them.

Can anyone suggest some ideas of acquiring foods that are actually healthy for the body?

This thread needs to be starred and flagged by all who view it.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by YoungStalin
Modern medicine has done a great job of putting labels on problems, not much more. When was the last time a cure for anything was developed? I think looking for a cause of cancer will lead to a witch hunt. Ever notcie how lung cancer is always tied with smoking, even if the person did not smoke they knew someone who smoked or got 3rd hand smoke from the garbage guy that comes once a week? Its not enough that everyone bought up that smoking "casues cancer" but now it is the ONLY reason people get lung cancer. It did not stop people from smoking it did however fuel law suits.

It is even worse than that. Smokers do not get any more cancer overall than a non-smoker, just different types. smoking *lowers* your risk of other types of cancer so it evens out. Only about 10% of smokers get lung cancer.

digtoesin.wordpress.com...

Smoking also does not cause brown or black lungs.
www.lcolby.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Have any of you heard of the Trophoblast theory of cancer?
trophoblast-theory-of-cancer.com...

The trophoblast theory of cancer as proposed on this page states that a tumor is actually the result of fast-growing trophoblast cells that our body failed to turn off through pancreatic secretions. Trophoblast cells appear at the sight of cronic injury or other damage.

Trophoblast cells also appear at the uterus wall during pregnancy. They perform their rapid growth preparing a place for the embryo to attach itself. If these cells were removed and taken to a laboratory for examination, they would be identified as cancer cells. The identification would be correct, but these cells stop growing and do not form into a tumor. They stop growing when the pancreas of the baby forms.

Wonder why smokers get lung cancer, sunbathers get skin cancer, etc. etc?

If you have ever wondered why nearly every toxin under the sun is blamed for causing the same disease, cancer? Toxins that remain in the body cause constant damage and put the area where they reside into repeated healing mode.
When the healing process is well underway, the trophoblast cells are no longer needed and the pancreas is expected to eliminate these fast growing cells.

Ahh... The pancreas. Now what other disease is caused by the pancreas and makes big bucks by the pharmaceutical companies?

What is interesting is that our modern diets are almost completely void of the nutrients that our pancreas needs. They are found in millet, mong beans and in the seeds of fruit like apricot and apple. This loss of nutrients in our diets coincided with the increase in our consumption of sugar and carbohydrates. Both of which are quickly turned into blood sugar. It is our pancreas that is used to balance this excess of sugar in our blood. This has put a strain on our pancreas which is the real cause of the increase in cancer.

Yep, diabetes.

The rate of cancer dramatically increased shortly after sugar cane was discovered and became popular. Sugar is the ultimate carbohydrate. It is turned into blood sugar faster than any other food and puts a tremendous strain on the pancreas. Diabetics who suffer from deficient pancreas activity are three times more likely to get cancer than other people.

So if you find out what is causing the pancreas so much trouble and get rid of it then you will drastically reduce cancer rates. Sugar, hydrogenated oils, carbohydrates, high-fructose corn syrup, etc.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Spot on m8 with your post. I'd like to add my 2p worth. We have been brainwashed for many years by the Pastuerian model that germs cause disease, that's complete BS. The great French scientist and a contemporary of Pastuers was Antoine Bechamp. Google him and find out what really causes disease in the Human Body, as some have said it's your own internal enviroment that becomes toxic. Bacteria and Viruses are nothing more than scavengers, they are the by-product OF the disease not the cause as we are told. They are trying to clean up your mess caused by eating garbage passed off as nutritious. Bechamp like many other greats has been vilified and written out of the history books. Pastuer stole and plagarised much of the great mans work. In fact Pastuer didn't understand Bechamps work on bacteria or viruses and misinterpreted his data and passed it off as being the cause of disease. Pastuer was successful because he had the backing of the French Royal Academy and French Royalty. The man was a quack, he even recanted on his death bed that Bechamp was correct. Refined sugar MUST BE avoided at all costs, read William Dufty's excellent book Sugar Blues if you need more info. Tumours, for those of you that aren't aware are nothing more than one of the bodies excellent defence mechanisms, they are used to capture the cancer cells and to STOP them spreading, you should NEVER EVER EVER have a tumour cut out UNLESS it's interferring with a major organ. As I type there's 2 morons on TV talking about someone with cervical cancer and blaming a virus for it.

Peace

Chuffer

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

i'm so sorry to hear of your suffering and the suffering of your wife. hopefully, you had help with the baby? what a trial! my gosh....

hugs for you and yours.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

hi, Golemina, it's been a while.

regarding your acid/base balance bit, don't you find it curious how people are increasingly condemning salt?

now, Na+ Cl-, lack of stomach acid, but saliva pH too low? hmm putting 2+2 together. heck, they even tried to ban cinnamon in the EU, now they're selling supplements against light diabetes. (pharmacy pricing ie. price*10^day of the week).
good thing i try to buy such things in bulk... i calculated that i'm saving by a factor of 5000 on ascorbic acid - that's one hell of a markup, don't you think?

yeah, the acid/base thing actually works and can really tell when it does. strangely, after a while i really didn't need self-brewn supplementation anymore. hint: it's straighforward, just use a base and let it react with something that turns into CO2 when metabolized.... the source needs to be verifiably pure, if it isn't you'd risk poisoning. oh and before i forget it, when making salt, don't put too much acid in, it might hurt your enamel...

cryptic enough yet?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Long Lance

2nd try... Fat fingers!

Yeah, avoid salt!

It leads to the breakdown of the lining of your stomach, which causes your food to NOT be properly digested...

Your supportive organs (pancreas, etc.) get exhausted trying to make up the difference...

The CURE. Do NOT eat salt/salted products. It's a TOTALLY acquired taste.

Eat two sticks of celery a day. It WILL FIX your stomach lining... in 10 days to 2 weeks.

Tada! Good as new.

Last thing... 'Diabetes'.

Diabetes is NOT a disease.

Diabetes is a SYMPTOM of pancreatic exhaustion.

The CURE. Stop eating wheat (and its endless byproducts... READ the labels carefully!) Gluten = BAD!!!.

For you carb junkies... Eat rice. (But NOT processed rice!)

It's cheap... and fabulously good for you.

You can get an automatic cooker for like 10 bucks at Walmarts, etc.

Some people use 'digestive enzymes' for a couple of weeks.

I know guys that were shooting themselves up with insulin... Stopped eating wheat... A few weeks later... TADA!

No 'diabetes'.

It REALLY is that simple.

Looks like we always show back up in these type threads, hey, Long Lance.

ALWAYS good to see ya man.

PS. The saliva thing. It's just convienient. And fairly accurate first thing in the AM. (Before doing anything).

[edit on 4-2-2009 by golemina]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

Dr. Otto Warburg of the Max Planc research institute in Viena won the Nobel Prize for determining exactly what cancer was, how one got it, and how to get rid of it. Since then, the Cancer fund raising industry has raised over $1 TRILLION, and has increased the cure rate not one iota. The process by which a normal turns cancerous is called "The Waburg Effect" in the doctors honor, and he was awarded this prize in 1931, 78 years ago! WTF!

There was an inventor named Royal Raymond Rife. The microscope he invented is in the Smithsonian (with several pieces missing). His resonant frequency technique was so effective, he had a 100% cure rate. Morris Fishbein (the founder of the AMA, who had some issues with his medical license) destroyed Mr. Rife and his research. This was the very first case of suppression of a cure simply because they knew then that curing people was not profitable, treating symptoms with palliatives is--and each of their palliatives have 'side effects', which can be treated by even more prescribed poisons, which have their own side effects.....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join