learn more

Cancer Fraud Confirmed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

My wife died from breast cancer. They discovered it during her 5th month of pregnancy so they couldn't do anything until our baby was healthy enough to be c-sectioned. By the time that was possible the cancer had spread like wild fire. She was told she was terminal 2 days after giving birth. She was only given 3-6 months but fought for 19 months.

She was put on Chemo that same week. Every single day for those 19 months things only got worse...never better. She went from a healthy woman and new mother to a helpless creature by the time things were at the end. Over the period of 19 months she lost her hair first(which was not that bad, she looked good even bald) She couldn't eat, the soars on her tongue were horrible, her hands and feet went numb, then things got REAL bad. she went paralyzed on her whole left side, lost her speech, went blind, we could only communicate by her wiggling her toe. I had to crush all her meds, give morphine for the pain, change her and bath her in bed...all while taking care of a newborn. I'm sure there's more but my memory is merciful in letting me forget that hell.

I swore the chemo made a bad situation worse and I swore (GOD FORBID) if I ever get diagnosed I will NOT go on that sh*t. My wife and I would have rather had 3 months of possibly good memories then 19 of pure hell.
p.s.- I now no longer trust the medical profession. There are no REAL doctors anymore. Only fools for the pharma companies. I caught them in several mistakes during the ordeal and we went to the "best" hospitals for care. Sloan Ketterin, Dana Farba institute...

To each there own but I have NO faith in MODERN medicine.

Been a long time reader and never posted but this one got me and I HAD to post.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saganite
My friend works for one of the Big Pharma companies. I wont say which one or what he does but he's a world expert on specialized equipment within the company. He's basically said that they pay lip service to "Our job is to help people" but that's total bull# and it's now all about drugs to treat thing and not cure. They want to hook people into paying for a chronic treatment and don't even bother to look for a cure for anything anymore, only ways to treat the symptoms. There is very little, if any R&D that goes on anymore to look for cures by big pharma..that's been left up to the woefully underfunded government and university researchers and smaller pharma companies trying scratch out a niche market...which they turn around and then buy if they make a successful drug.

He told me once how like 90% of the company expenditure was spent on advertising and PR, and 10% is spend on R&D..and that R&D is on how they can re brand an existing drug..finding another use for it to treat something else. They slap a new name on it and it extends the patent for another so many years...stops other companies from making generics so the people have to continue to pay the insane costs they charge.

And that's absolutely the truth. My significant other works in R&D for a major drug company. I won't share the name, but it sounds like SmackoKissMine. Anyway, they have been having huge rounds of layoffs--cut after cut. And where do they cut? It ain't sales and marketing, it's R&D. They want to find the cheapest way to bring a product to market, which is usually rebranding an existing drug or buying the rights to promising compound from a small company or academia. Finding new compounds and doing the research in-house is not profitable. Drug companies are not in business to make people well--as a previous poster said, they want to keep you sick so you keep buying their products.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetpeanc

Yup. All the major pharma are around where we are and grapevine is they are shutting down all the R&D in France very soon and leaving only Manufacturing over there. Seen layoffs and cutbacks in the local news too.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by Saganite]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
Cancer cells are ex-normal human cells,just really messed up. Now their mechanisms, appearance are almost like normal human cell just because of this. So majority of anti-cancer treatments use the fact that cancer cells devide faster then normal cells and messes up devision of ALL cells in the body. So disregarding that all drugs are poisons in low doses, majority of cancer treatments are poisons in high doses. In this you are correct. But so far there is no other solution present for majority of cancers but poisoning all the body hoping that cancer cells die first due to their instability. Chemo works this way, radiation treatments work this way.
It is not ideal and i personally bet on "immune system modulation "- type of treatment since it is excellent built in diagnostic tool that recognizes cancer cells and kills them all the time in the body. Only occasionally it slips and results are cancer. So trying to artificially modulate the system to recognize cancer cells as such will work most efficiently. Problem is that because once again cancer cells are very similar to normal cells immune system should not be modulated to attack normal cells too.
And just for your information - percentage of people surviving for 5 years after cancer treatment is still higher then percentage of people with cancer that were not treated,after same 5 years.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by ZeroKnowledge]

Well, from the success stories I've heard, people who are diagnosed with cancer and immediately create a change in lifestyle (diet, exercise, environment, and sometimes meditation) for the better often times are able to keep cancer at bay and vanquish it.

Though I argue for the lazy that one can kill all cancer cells with knowledge of wave resonance to build a machine to target specifically cells with the same distinct frequencies emitted by infected cells. Though I doubt if the person continues with their lifestyle habits that they will never have to get themselves cleaned again.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Today cancer has become the number one death cause in the Netherlands. Two of my family members have died of cancer in the last two months. They, the pharmaceutical industry don't want a cure for it... the current way of dying slowly is much more profitable than a medicine that would cure you instantly. They have invested billions on research and still there's no cure... I just don't believe it.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Cancer is the ideal disease for the sickness industry, as it's debilitating not acutely fatal, usually lasts years if not decades, and, although it has one point of failure (malformed dna) it manifests itself in a myriad of different situations allowing for the usual symbolic storm designed to confuse and missinform people. And when I say people I mean doctors too, so often they don't have clarity of thought to see what they are doing.

The vultures just love cancer, which is why I suspect there is truth in the hypothesis that it is being exponentially increased by the use of vaccines. Applied eugenics and a new economic bubble in the meanwhile to further get people in debt. It's a very low thing to do, but some people live for this stuff, unfortunately.

The cures for cancer are mostly alternative, mainstream medicine will not, because it has been taken over by elitist control structures, efficiently cure cancer, although a few tough souls may indeed survive the system. Anyone with cancer should, for their own health, seek alternative cure methods, especially those that envolve a diet change, as we are what we eat imo. Meditation and sound therapy hold potential, as do energy healers, although finding the real deal can be hard.

Modern medicine is a venus fly trap, feeding off the suffering of mankind, sadly. To much drug dealing, not enough actual medicine.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
One side of my family is very cancer prone, and the only 2 that survived that I know of refused the chemotherapy! Chemo always brought the cancer back after it killed their immune system so the second sweep was swift.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Chemo is nothing more than a money-making scheme. My guess is that there are much better treatment methods having been discovered over the years yet, like the oil cartels, big pharma doesn't want the cat out of the bag.

It's much cheaper to dispose of humans by poisoning them than to actually help them get better. Wouldn't want them to be a drain on society now, would we.

Funny how big pharma doesn't need a stimulus package.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
i think nothing we have today from the pharma industry can cure cancer. the "cure" can only come with a state of mind (HOPE) which some get from religion, others form meditation or pure determination to defeat the disease plus some naturally occurring substances (plants, foods).

just like painkillers don't really kill the pain, just mask it, so are the cancer cures only masking the disease to some extent but not curing it and in many cases killing patients with their toxic compounds.

i would say we are lucky that antibiotics, vitamins and other basic medication were discovered before the 1960s because after that date there are no more significant cures, just make believe cures and fake diseases invented by the big pharma to sell more of their poisonous drugs.

it's all about the money they make. i don't believe they are purposely killing people just to depopulate the planet. incompetence and greed/profit explains it all perfectly.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by DarkSecret]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
They don't want to cure cancer !

It's far too lucrative a disease ...

Plus, it keeps the population down, and all those folks who die prematurely aren't around to burden pension funds and social security programs.

It's a beautiful thing !!!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by esecallum

yep i knew it already from other studies......the medical health system is being used to depopulate us...they cannot be trusted,they are frauds......the opposite of doctors,future ais.

infact many so called cancers are not so,they are just clumps of silicone created by nanotech which infests us all.
they purposfuly mis diagnose this sillicone in people in order to kill them with chemotherapy and radiotherapy.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
If I ever get cancer, I would not get chemotherapy.

If it's an organ, then I'll just die.

If it's a grapefruit tumor in my legs then I'll let them cut it off the traditional way.

But yes, I do believe that the pharmaceutical industry is not receiving enough attention regarding its inherent malpractices.

[edit on 2/3/2009 by die_another_day]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Isn't it interesting that known Carcinogen's (that is, that which causes Cancer) include the Flouride made from Aluminum, the Ammonia they put into products like cigarettes, preservatives, cleaners, and environmental scrubbers to "clean" the air, Mercury that is put into dental amalgams and anti- biotics, and immunizations, and Radioactive particles, like, plutonium 239 and Contaminated Carbon 14 released by atmospheric bombing and Radiation Devices and products, like, Smoke Alarms, X- Ray machines, and Chemotherapy, as well as, the Ionizing Radiation produced by Electrical Fields, such as, T.V.'s, Radio's, Batteries, Phones, Cell Phones, Computers, and the Analog/ Digital Signals which are sent or recieved, and from the Extremely Low to the Ultra High bandwith transmission frequencies, either from, power lines, relays, recivers, transmitters, etc., including wireless.

Just look at the Tumors caused by cell phone use, or the recall of phosphorus radioactive based glow in the dark watches. Or look at US Armed forces regulations requiring those who work in closed rooms with Electronics and Computers (such as I did as a Submarine Sonar Operator/ Technician) to take a mandatory shower for no less than 1 hour in running water, hot, running water, even though it has over 1ppm of Carcinogenic Flouride in it which leads to ostheoperosis at such levels, to wash off the Ionizing Radiological aspects of such contact, immediately after the shift, before you are allowed to do anything else.

And they continue to claim, in light of this, that no cause is known. That More radiation is the key to treatment, by feeding Cancer with Cancer. And that only Western Pharmaceauticals (which are oil based-- more Carcinogen's) and cut and slice surgery are the only cure or remedy for the symptoms. Even though, they know the causes and how to get rid of them. Instead they steadily force the causes down our throats, such as additives and preservatives in our medicines and foods, and fertilizers, and authorized metal based Chem trails in our skies. And they increase our rate of contact with them by leaps and bounds every day, week, month, and year.

Even a stationary Nuke Missle or reactor, continue to constantly pollute the atmosphere through the "hot spot" in the lead. And the filters cannot clean or trap the atoms, they are too small. And even the water primary and secondary cooling systems which drive the turbines to make power are so contaminated, they have to keep cleaning the radioactive "sludge" out of it and replenish the water in the closed circuit system. Even though, they are located on the outside of the lead "kettle" holding the rods.

What's more this waste sits in lakes on the land and in barrels beneath the water were they seep into the ground, water tables, and the air, and rain back down again, and are cycled through our environment, coating absolutely everything and everyone, thus, killing everything and everyone, even the fools that cause it and those they care about. (Run on Sentence, I know.)

Why aren't they concerned. Or, are they somehow immune?

Cancer is basic biology 101. A defective cell continues to reproduce until it chokes out and overtakes the normal healthy cells, thus cancer, aging, sickness, defects, disease, etc. All one has to do is to extract the healthy cells and grow them at a rapid rate, then replace them into the body in such numbers and volume that they outnumber and choke off the healthy ones. You could do it at home, cheaply, with just a basic knowledge of science. You don't need $10, 000 words, formula's and technologies.

Educate Yourself and Heal your Mind, Your World may follow--- PMP % tt IOI

[edit on 3-2-2009 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
does anyone remember the poor kid from Virginia, Starchild Abraham Cherrix? He was 16 y.o. fighting the terrible Hodgkins disease and the state ruled that he was not able to seek alternative treatment to his illness, but rather had to undergo conventional medicine.

sickening, really. granted, some alternative medicines are scams/hoaxes, or just plain quackery, but if the child and his parents seek an alternative cure, then so be it.

wiki article

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Marijuana is NOT a "snake oil" medicine. It has medical uses, it even helps prevent tumor and cancer growth in mice and it is not a cause of cancer.

Do some research before putting it down.

norml.org...

Google things like "marijuana prevent tumor", "marijuana prevent cancer."

It is a legitimate medicine, unfortunately the government has been demonizing it for so long no one will listen.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

This is correct I had a birth mark on my face ( right next to my eye) develop into cancer when I was 13. My mom put me on a vegan diet for a whole year and nothing to drink but tons of water I am now 38 and its still non cancerous.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
There is some truth to what you said in regards to cancer prevention and marijuana smoking. In one study they had expected heavy uses of marijuana in the 1960's to have a higher incidence of lung cancer. Instead they could find no demonstrable association and perhaps even a beneficial or protective effect.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I am not a cancer sufferer thankfully.

However I am long term ill and require a very strong drug to keep my illness in check, this drug is dangerous and requires me to go the hospital every few weeks to have a very expensive infusion process performed on me.

This drug is poisonous it suppresses my immune system almost completely, and has other dangerous side effects, if I ever come off it my illness will return with increased ferocity, and believe me it was so bad before I started taking the drug that I had no choice but to take it in order to live any semblance of a normal life.

Believe me when I say the large drug companies have absolutely no interest in finding cures to the various worlds problems, all they are interested in is supplying dependency drugs which will require you to hand them a large amount of money on a regular basis in order to survive.

Thankfully I live in England however if I lived in America I would have to pay almost $2000 every 6 weeks for the privilege of injecting myself with that filth just so I can stay alive.

The system is absolutely rotten to the core and it must change.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by gYvMessanger]

[edit on 3-2-2009 by gYvMessanger]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
You guys are TOTALLY missing what is actually happening here...

You are letting the MEDICAL INDUSTRY control the framework of the 'discussion'.

As soon as you start thinking in terms of 'a cure for cancer'...

You've been sucked in by the 'disease' model...

The game is OVER.

There is NO such thing as the 'cure' for cancer.

Cancer is NOT a disease.

There are a LOT of poisoned people...

These people are TOTALLY brainwashed.

These people dutifully trot down to a MEDICAL 'doctor', whose only treatment option seems to be CHEMOTHERAPY.

The CHEMICALS in CHEMOTHERAPY are insanely toxic. The
theory' is that the chemical gets pulled into the metabollic wake of the ravenous 'cancer' cells and they die...

Unfortunately, this 'treatment' does irreparable damage to almost all of the soft tissues of the bodies (starting with your reproductive glands! Ouch!
)

There is almost always a small period of 'remission'...

and you basically ALMOST ALWAYS die shortly thereafter.

Here is the bottom line.

The body IS healthy.

When you poison it... Modern diet INTENTIONALLY POISONS you.

The number one problem when you are poisoned is you become ACID.

When you are ACID it doesn't matter what you do... You will get sick and die.

To become NEUTRAL, you need to revert to eatting healthy.

Mostly vegetables/salads.

No... repeat NO WHEAT products (that IS tough!).

(The wheat is poisoned by the 'bleaching' process which uses mercury based reagents (that's RIGHT MERCURY), not to mention our wheat no longer comes from Kansas (or whatever) and comes from CHINA. IT IS ABSOLUTELY full of pollutants. (There are currently a HUGE number of folks getting their appendix blow out... another story
))

No processed foods. (Especially NO SOFT DRINKS).

No salted foods.

No sugars... especially artificial.

(If you must eat sweets, get natural sweetened foods)

No foods containing anything DIET (total scam!)

You MUST drink clean water. THAT TOTALLY EXCLUDES tapwater. It usually has a PH that hovers around 5.5.

If the water you are drinking is NOT a PH of 7... YOU ARE POISONING yourself.

Try to eat some fish a couple of times a week (deep sea fish), raw/sushi if you can deal with it
(Your partner will thank you.
).

That bit about mercury tainted fish... the biggest scam to keep you away from a food that is quiet close to a panacea.

Please don't eat beef.

Chicken is OK, as long as it isn't hormoned up.

Exercise IS CRITICAL.

Do this and the cancer will just disappear.

It is NOT a disease.

It is a SYMPTOM of TOXICITY.

It is so simple... The best place to hide things is right under your noses.

And as a personal favor to me... eat a couple of sticks of celery everyday.

It will cure that heartburn... (In about 10 days) Which is a LACK of stomach acid.

NOT a surplus as those 'medical' doctors are claiming...

(The second largest medical scam!
)

Hey Long Lance!

[edit on 3-2-2009 by golemina]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by quitebored

A paper that might interest you:

Krashen, S. 2009. Inaccurate Reporting of the Effects of Laetrile: Mistreatment of Ellison, Byar and Newell (1978) in Professional Papers. The Internet Journal of Alternative Medicine. Volume 6 Number 2.
www.ispub.com.../ijam/vol6n2/laetrile.xml

I have submitted a second paper dealing specifically with the major "anti-laterile" study and will be happy to send it to you. Contact me at skrashen@yahoo.com.

Anything I send you is public domain and can be shared.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join