It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Jewish money' controls U.S.: African diplomat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
South Africa’s deputy foreign minister has been taken before the national human rights body for allegedly saying that "Jewish money" controls the United States, officials said Thursday.

Fatima Hajaig allegedly told a political rally two weeks ago in Johannesburg that Jews "control America, no matter which government comes into power, whether Republican or Democratic, whether Barack Obama or George Bush."

"Their control of America, just like the control of most western countries, is in the hands of Jewish money," she allegedly said.

www.suntimes.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Does she know former president Botha? Reminds me of what David Icke has said.

In early 1998, during a speaking tour of South Africa, I had a personal meeting with P.W. Botha, the apartheid President of South Africa during the 1980s. The invitation came out of the blue when I was speaking a few miles from his home. We spoke for an hour and a half about the manipulation of South Africa and it was not long before names like Henry Kissinger, Lord Carrington, and the Rothschilds came up.

"I had some strange dealings with the English Rothschilds in Cape Town when I was president", he said, and he went on to tell me a story that sums up the Rothschilds so perfectly. He said they had asked for a meeting with him and his foreign minister, the Illuminati operative, Pik Botha (no relation). At that meeting, he said, the Rothschilds told him there was massive wealth in Swiss bank accounts which once belonged to German Jews and it was available for investment in South Africa if they could agree an interest rate.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I found this thread interesting. Two things should be stated firstly that Fatima Hajaig is a muslim and has apologised subsequently.

The second part is more interesting in that the Jewish Board of Deputies responded to her statement on Jewish involvement in the US in the following way.

" The Jewish Board of Deputies has filed a complaint of hate speech against deputy Foreign Affairs Minister Fatima Hajaig with the Human Rights Commission.

A report on the News24 site says that the board said the complaint was in response to Hajaig's statements during an address in Lenasia when she allegedly said: 'They (Jews) control (America), no matter which government comes into power, whether Republican or Democratic, whether Barack Obama or George Bush... 'Their control of America, just like the control of most Western countries, is in the hands of Jewish money and if Jewish money controls their country then you cannot expect anything'.Board director Wendy Kahn described the alleged comments as 'classic anti-Jewish stereotyping and conspiracy-theory mongering'

Is this really a conspiracy theory or do the Jews have a disproportionate power over the US?

In the words of Olmert.

"I said, 'Get me President Bush on the phone.' They said he was in the middle of giving a speech in Philadelphia. I said I didn't care. 'I need to talk to him now.' He got off the podium and spoke to me." According to Olmert, Bush was clueless. "He said: 'Listen. I don't know about it. I didn't see it. I'm not familiar with the phrasing.’ I told him the United States could not vote in favor. It cannot vote in favor of such a resolution. He immediately called the secretary of state and told her no."

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
In the words of Sharon:

..."every time we do something you tell me Americans will do this and will do that. I want to tell you something very clear, don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it."

www.fpp.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Israel like the former apartheid South African Government?

www.suntimes.com... Lu

and that quote presented by Mynaeris says alot:

In the words of Olmert.

"I said, 'Get me President Bush on the phone.' They said he was in the middle of giving a speech in Philadelphia. I said I didn't care. 'I need to talk to him now.' He got off the podium and spoke to me." According to Olmert, Bush was clueless. "He said: 'Listen. I don't know about it. I didn't see it. I'm not familiar with the phrasing.’ I told him the United States could not vote in favor. It cannot vote in favor of such a resolution. He immediately called the secretary of state and told her no."

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Well, Israel admits it.

And the US, by having an Israeli citizen as head of "Homeland Security", admits it also...

new topics

top topics

join