It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hal Turner ready to incite violence against bankers, hedge fund managers etc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Hal Turner ready to incite violence against bankers, hedge fund managers etc

halturnershow.blogspot.com

Each week, I will focus on a few of the key people involved in the financial meltdown. I will tell everyone what they did and what impact it had on all our lives and then. . . . . . I will give out their home address with the intent they be attacked and seriously harmed!
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Wow...old Hal. He talks a big game but is he really going to carry out his threat or is he talking just to get MONEY? Yes I know Hal can be compared to Sorcha but he did get my attention when he posted this back in March 2008.

www.fourwinds10.com...
(source is at bottem of article)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now I dont know about you guys but what was mentioned in March 2008 by Hal is not spot on but errily close to what is going on.

ie... California is now issueing IOU's other states are in trouble as well.

ie... Jerome Corsi was on Coast to Coast speaking about population control camps in which some are found on military bases.

I have no intents nor do I advocate inciting violence. I realize that my prior posts have been very outspoken and critical about the Bush/Cheney administration. I had to step back and think is it worth my anger only for corrupted to get a laugh out of me?

Maybe a good solution for myself is being part of a local community and helping others through tough times. Time to take my energy from negative hate to positive soul building.

halturnershow.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 3-2-2009 by solarstorm]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Hal Turner? The agent provocateur? Hal Turner is a nut... he's goal/mission is to have bad press, so all alternative news/people get bad press and are protrayed as terrorists/extremists/nuts...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Yeah well true he is a bit nutty and that.
But he has got a point I don't completely disagree with him.
These selfish evil megalomaniacs do really need a beating once in a while to wake them up.
But I think sending them to jail would be bad enough.
They would hate not having silk sheets more than getting sodomized by bubba.
And not getting free pedicures they would suicide in a month.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Oh come on, we've already discovered Turner to be an informant to the FBI.

He makes radical claims, waits for people to agree with him and make moronic statements themselves, and then reports them to the FBI as possible troublemakers.

It's entrapment... and it's not even based on physical evidence, but on opinion.

Don't bother listening to a word he has to say, it's not his opinion he's pushing.
He's just setting up yet another trap to catch more potential "troublemakers", so he can get his next pay check by turning them in to the FBI.

Don't take my word for it, just look him up.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Naturally, I cannot use this blog for any of the activities mentioned above because that would violate the Terms of Service. So I'll have to put some servers back into data centers like I had before and lease my own data lines so that they can't be shut down. That's gonna take some serious cash (again) and I think my audience is ready to help.

If you readers want to help bring back my show so we can start dealing with the douche bags who caused the financial meltdown, mail an ANONYMOUS donation in cash or blank money order (So you cannot be tracked) to:

Hal Turner
1906 Paterson Plank Road
North Bergen, NJ
07047-1900

I wonder how much he is getting?

And if the enemy of my enemy is my friend holds true I bet he may be getting a lot of money.

This action leaves the doors wide open to foreign influence.

top topics

join