It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Replace Alec Baldwin with Tom Cruise ... still funny?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I mean think about it...

Can you honestly say that Tom Cruise makes movies to entertain you?

Can you honestly say that Valkyrie was just a history lesson?

And what about the growing number of Scientologists in Hollywood? Do we remember how scientologists view aliens?

The more and more I hear people on the radio, internet, T.V. say how funny this commercial was disturbes me a little... Funny because it's true?

Because it's true?

You have no idea how true this is... and I'm not talking about aliens... I'm talking about the occult.

What if Alec Baldwin put on a Purple robe at the end of the commercial and said...
"Because we are the Illuminati, and that's how we roll."

I mean... The people here on ATS should really be talking about this comercial a little bit more... Because it is a slap in the face to us people that are awake.

"what are you going to do? Stop watching T.V. and unplug your computer? We have you by the balls!!!"

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
A lot of people laugh at the notion you bring up. I'm sure you have seen it in other threads.
I find it odd that a free site, with no visible ads, invests millions of dollars on a 30 second, thus; seemingly relying on (subliminal) advertising during the programming.
I agree with you about Tom Cruise... it would just be creepy to tell you the truth.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
hmmm i agree it does seem to be a slap in the face. they know they have us and by presenting it like this anybody that tries to bring the topic up will be ridiculed

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I have to say it; Alec Baldwin as an alien makes me credit the idea of aliens MORE. ROTFL!!!

Tom Cruise? No, he's more of a dupe in my mind than an actual alien. This is the funniest of the commercials in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I don't think it would matter.
Both of them are Scientology nutters who want to get funky with Xenu and Leader Ron Hubbard.

All hail the leader!

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Saw there was already a thread running about this.

There is some kind of serious conspiracy going on here. Alec Baldwin did the Alien disclosure thing way back in 2009 and 3.41 light years later he is getting married to a very suspicious albeit beautiful young woman? Notice the dark sun glasses she wears in the paparai shots, could they be hiding reptilian eyes?

Now you might say how could aliens travel all the way to earth from some distant star system in such a short period of time. Well the Hubble telescope caught a star they labeled AE567 4ZS falling 3.41 light years in 81 seconds so obviously its possible! My own take on this was that poor Alec was chosen for some Alien human hybrid program. They came and extracted his DNA by force in a hostile encounter of the 4th kind.

Maybe Dr Hawking was right about not letting these aggressive alien races know your whereabouts...

Tinfoil hats are no match for a melon scoop.

new topics

top topics

join