It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im Going To Visit a FEMA Camp, Any Advice?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

i dont know about going inside voluntarily. ill probably do a quick recon mission before the weekend just to see what im up against. i know the area pretty good but ive been studying google maps for a good aerial view. should be interesting. i really dont have anybody to go with me. ill let people know where im going.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
We who AREN'T about to die, salute you!

Cyanide capsule?

Just kidding. Go easy, go careful.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by benkenobi5

This. In my city, I've seen many old industrial buildings with fenced in yards, and many of them have the wire facing inwards. I've attended junior high at an inner city school, and the fences alternated between barbed wire facing in, facing out, and none at all.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
by rigging a camera to a small radio control plane you could fly over and see quite a bit.

you can get a small rf camera and feed the data back to a reciever.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
If you have to deal with what I had to here in Michigan you might want to take a good looking friend to keep you awake. Odds are you will find nothing! I know people don't want to hear it but thats what the camps are. Nothing. The local water treatment plant has the fence facing out while the sewage plant is facing in??? Can't believe evrything you read.

mikell

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

im pretty sure thats what ill see is nothing, but the curiosity is getting the best of me. but ill keep my guard up because you never know.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
my advice - be prepared to find NOTHING unusual - i have yet to see a single claim re fema camps that was worth repeating

but apart from that :

tell someone where you are going - and your intended time of return

take a camera

just enjoy the day out - dont fixate on ` fema camps ` look at the natural world , the wild life etc

have fun

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by middleclasssoldier

Don't do anything stupid above all else be cool and go with the flow. But if it gets even slightly weird run like hell.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
ok well i went there today. i was supposed to do a recon mission earlier in the week but i worked some o.t so i couldnt. so today was my recon mission. its on a road called two mile road. its basically a long twisty road going up a mountain with the facility at the very end or at the top. it is a correctional facility so of course there are barb wired fences facing inwards. there were a couple of restricted roads along the way but it said "firing range beyond this point". i didnt see one person at all the whole time there. i will definitely go back and take some pics this week, maybe i missed something that somebody else will pick up on. feel free to google earth or maps the location. its the otisville federal correction facility in orange county new york.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
What do you expect to find? It's a correctional facility. It'll be a big fenced in facility with a bunch of guards holding in a bunch of inmates. How are you supposed to figure out if it's a FEMA camp? Look for their logo on everything?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Cross another one off but keep looking. The wire wire out thing doesn't really mean too much it more about how the installer did the job. The local water sewer treatment plants have the fence in. Government go figure

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky

Yeah, find out which way the barbed wire is facing. If it's facing inside the 'compound' they are keeping people inside. Normally the barbed wire fence should face outward to keep out trespassors, not the other way around.

all this stuff about barbed wire came up on another thread and it was pointed out that there is no set way to aim the barbed wire as there are numerous examples of facilities that have it facing inward. I drive by buildings every day that have barbed wire facing different ways and they have been there, this is an old city. Some even have part of there own fence facing one way and out sections facing the other way. so they are trying to keep people in on the south and west sides but keep people out on the north and east sides? The barbed wire things needs to stop being used as "evidence."

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
One other thing. Rather than risk good camera gear. Take disposable cameras. YOu can ditch them if you see people comming and retrive them later.

OR, if there is a public wireless net access covering the area, you could also use one of those cards that automatically uploads the pics as they are taken.

Having given it some thought the best bet if you are worried is to have three teams, one well back and if they can keep you under survelence and in comm contact using cell phones or walkie talkies.

Then two teams can move in close but on either side of the facility with the third team int eh overwatch position. Its going to be hard to keep tabs on all three

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I'm from the area and i'd go with you even though I don't know you at all. I need to know for sure that they exist, even though I firmly believe they do. I had the opportunity to ask a customer who came into a napa store I worked at, he worked for FEMA, and when asked about the camps he said "just run", and he repeated it. Even before he said that I was sure that it wasn't a conspriacy theory. He also said they're very disorganized/unorganized.
I don't know if I can private message you my number or something if you are interested. I'd definitely go though, i'm somewhat familiar with the area because i've been to brims many times and if I remember correctly otisville is nearby.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tompumped

cool. i have to warn you though i was a little disappointed when i went there the other day. i dont know really know what i thought i was going to see up there, but it wasnt much but a whole lot of trees. but yeah if you want to go there, im down.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I just want to get close enough to see if there is a ton of new fencing that there would be if there was actually a camp there. It will be tough because there is a prison nearby. Who knows if the camp is close to it or if it even exists, but I know they exist, just don't know if there's one there.
A dead giveaway would be a large fenced in area seperate from the prison with no prisoners and maybe buildings with the windows blocked off as one person said. If you know the area i'd definitely go, otherwise i'd just be driving around with no direction. I don't remember what you said about the google maps, were they not revealing?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join