It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what are we going to do about the nwo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
IS THERE ANYTHING WE CAN DO?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Other than organize the masses by the millions and march on our governments?

No....

But you need mass awakening for that. Try talking to as many people as you can, create a website where this kind of information is available, and nice clean format.

Start a community group.

There are plenty of things YOU can do...as far as WE, that's a very different story.

Welcome to ATS btw.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wakeuppeople142

I'm starting an organization in part to end the NWO, or at least reverse their progress (or regress, depending on what you want to call it).

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
[edit on 2-2-2009 by wakeuppeople142]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I'm starting to think more and more that we DO need a new world order, the world is going down the toilet and i don't mean economics i mean day in and day out everything i see my fellow humans doing is almost always retarded, counterproductive and immoral.

The world has turned into a pit of greed, everyone is trying to out do everyone and be the best -it makes me sick. What happened to being yourself? being the best person you can -not the best consumer. Everyone wants to blaim someone else, everyone wants to blame those in power or those who are famous but it's not just their fault it's all of ours.

Maybe this NWO will be able to sort out the idiots who think they have a god given right to mess up the world, maybe they'll stop us destroying the planet out of greed and lazyness, maybe they'll stop up causing so much turmoil around the world!

Look around you, how many people can you see with well though out ideas to get us though the coming years? Humanity has some serious issues to attend to this century, the entire human race could wipe itself out if we don't act sensibly -do you see anyone actually trying to talk about the real issues of the world?

Look at this thread, its pathetic -yet again nothing of substance is offered, no new ideas or sollutions just a vauge stab that 'some people are causing a problem to us, thats why the world is in such a state -get rid of them and all our problems go away' it's insane.

new topics

top topics

join