It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Documentary (Dr. Roger Lear)2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hey, this just hit the internet I'd thought I'd spread the good word. I haven't got a chance to see it yet, but it looks good.... plus Dr. Roger Lear M.D is on the forefront removing Alien Tracking devices from Human Abductee's. I believe he has done 7 of these operations.. Anyways enjoy
YouTube

[edit on 2-2-2009 by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y ]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I'll check it out now.

Lot of people around hear aren't too keen on Dr Lear though. Personally, I think he has done some good work for the field.

I first heard of him in one of Whitley Strieber's books, possibly Breakthrough, when he talks about the first evidence collected that verifies Abductee's claims.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I found it very interesting. I remember seeing Dr. Lear on another documentary where he showed a removed object emitting a constant EM frequency. I'm curious Fooffstarr, why aren't a lot of people on ATS 'too keen on Dr. Lear'?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

Many believe he is somehow doing damage to the cause. No idea how that would be possible, but I've seen his name come up a few times around here and the reaction wasn't pretty.

And no, I'm not getting him confused with the other Lear, John Lear, who used to be a member of the boards.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
And no, I'm not getting him confused with the other Lear, John Lear, who used to be a member of the boards.

Sure you are and so is everyone else

Its Dr LEIR not LEAR

Silly Lemmings

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Umm, sorry, but I'm not.

I know they are 2 completely different, unrelated people even if their names are spelt similarly. Sure, I might get the spelling wrong occasionally, but not their backgrounds.

One thinks Aliens suck our life force into a giant blender on the moon when we die, the other conducts verifiable, scientific studies in the field of Alien Abduction.

So please don't start name calling in a situation (or any situation for that matter) where you can't possibly know the persons thoughts.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
During this documentary I saw on a screen the date of June 7 2000. So... that's a while ago.
Now I'm wondering if someone knows a bit more by now about the two last cases he mentions.
Starting at 42:50.

A footprint? A claw? A gold thingy?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

... Its Dr LEIR not LEAR

Whoops, you're right Zorgon, my mistake! I wasn't confusing him with John Lear, I'd just spelled the name wrong. Dr. Leir, John Lear, Dr. Greer... I see a pattern emerging.

Seriously though, I do find the stories interesting, but I question his take on the story from the lady who had 'sludge' fill her bath tub, poured alcohol on a worm like thing, then started peeing in cups to save urine, finally having a gold 'something-or-other' come out her hoo-hoo... Ummmm, instead of testing the goldplated vaginal diaphragm they should have tested her for schizophrenia. As for the other stories, I take em with a grain of salt. Still, he is getting solid evidence of something, so in that sense I think he's doing a good thing for the subject.

new topics

top topics

join