It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 Items You Won't Believe Are Actually Legal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
www.cracked.com...

If are somewhat like me, you may have made a face when reading this that made your coworkers feel threatened.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
My god! I want some of that stuff. Makes me all giddy inside

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles
My god! I want some of that stuff. Makes me all giddy inside

I know.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I am more into cannons.

Anytime you can lop a bowling ball almost a 1/2 mile is fun.

Beer cans full of BBs fired from a cannon at a junked car are awsome

Skipping 2 1/2" cannon balls down a dry lake bed in the desert can be fun too.
The only problem is it tends to draw people when they see a line of dust clouds traveling across the lake bed at about 200 to 300 mph

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
awesome,,
totally awesome

so cool
thank you

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Oh no, they are going to take away our weapons!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I've been stuck on that site since I first clicked on the link..honestly it's an addiction!! lolol

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Did you guys catch this part?!

Thermite is a composite, aluminum and metal oxide based powder. When ignited, it can reach temperatures of up to 2500 degrees Fahrenheit. For reference, that's close to half the temperature of the chuckle#ing Sun. Thermite is most commonly used to cut through very strong metal, like the kind you find in the frame of a skyscraper or the body of a T-800.

Emphasis mine.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Good find Runespider.

My favorites are the explosives. Making things go BOOM = FUN

Have no interest at all in the hallucinogenic as I'm old now and have panic attacks and also watching out for the old heart. But would have been all over that stuff 30 years ago.

The home made guns are cool also. But the gun that makes me droll is the $400,000.00 one. That is one bad boy. Makes me all warm all over just looking at the picture of it.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Gread Thread
I love information like this.

Im going to amaze my friends when i bust out the flamethrower at parties! lol

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Oh so dangerous dangerous pot.
Quick take cover, the reeefers are gonna get you.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I believe salvia is now illegal in Illinois. I've done it a few times... and while I can see why (I don't think you wanna be melting into a rainbow infinity and convulsing while driving down the highway), it's not like there was a huge epidemic of fatalities from it. Only a malicious a-hole would give it to their friends before or while doing something important, like driving... and only an idiot who probably deserved whatever horrifying death he got would do it while doing something which attention is of utmost importance... like operating a crane or flying a plane or treating the insane or fixing a water main.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
greatest funniest randomest site ever

the fact that list is true pretty much sums up whats wrong with the u.s. judicial system

we seriously need to rethink our priorities

or people are going to start making thermite filled bullets for home made miniguns

and tannerite launchers all while smoking salvia

not sure but i think we'd be better off legalizing weed and bringing back the hippies

top topics

join