It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Institute for Human Continuity Viral Campaign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

92% certainty that in the year 2012 cataclysmic forces will decimate our planet.

The I.H.C.'s comprehensive research has confirmed with 94% cerainty that in the year 2012 cataclysmic forces will decimate our planet and much of its inhabitants. Though many will not survive we at the I.H.C. belive it is our duty to do what we can to prepare. By investing in prepatory and escape initiatives we can gaurauntee the survival of a small population of the human race. Furthermore, we believe that every man,woman, and child left on Earth should know how to provide for their own safety. The I.H.C. has committed resources to education and knowledge sharing to ensure that those who cannot escape our planet will understand the threats they face in 2012 and how best to prepare for them.
The Institute for Human Continuity Website

Pretty much 94% sure this is a viral campaign attempt for a movie being released by Columbia Pictures in November of 2009(I.H.C. Wikipedia page) but I found much of the information contained in their website pretty interesting even if fictional. Check it out. I have to admit...They really almost got me until I researched it on Wiki.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the thread here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For future reference,

Mod Note: ATS Search – Please Use This Link.

Thread closed.

new topics

join