It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calm after the storm

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
What are your plans after this storm that will come to pass?

NWO, Aliens, God, Devil or nothing.

What are your plans to go forth and not be a member of humanity that is standing still?

It does not really matter what you do, its how you do it that counts people.

How are you going to do it?

Cheers

Peace

[edit on 2-2-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

What storm are we talking about?
I'm a little confused...

Cheers

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Lol

No worries, im talking about how almost everyone on this site is convinced we are upon a disaster of massive proportions.

Not just this site, many everyday people are feeling it too.

You know what I mean.

Whats next.

Why burden.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
People that are standing still?

Do you mean standing still as in not moving or do you mean still standing as in surviving?

At th moment it seems tha most are standing still.

Time will tell about the rest.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
People that are standing still?

Do you mean standing still as in not moving or do you mean still standing as in surviving?

At th moment it seems tha most are standing still.

Time will tell about the rest.

I mean standing still.

Metaphorically speaking.

I gotta quote you mate "The rest" quite literally. Yet again metaphorically.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Damnit ill do the whole linking thing here.

listen to the lyrics and reply lol.

www.youtube.com...

for the non linking liking community

What you gonna do when things go wrong?
What you gonna do when it all cracks up?
What you gonna do when the Love burns down?
What you gonna do when the flames go up?
Who is gonna come and turn the tide?
What's it gonna take to make a dream survive?
Who's got the touch to calm the storm inside?
Who's gonna save you?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I always thought it was the calm before the storm and then the aftermath after the storm.

you can't know what to do after the storm until you know which storm it is that you will be cleaning up after.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Yes but that is the illusion of education my friend.

Calm before the storm. Is that really what is happening?

There is excitement before the storm but never a calm, maybe just an ignorance but not a calm.

The calm is after the storm and both before but never realised until after the storm.

I guess the aftermath does come after the storm but never after the calm because it is the storm.

See my point?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

OK I'm with ya....your op was a little confusing....how can you have the calm after the storm of nothing?
that's all i was getting at.

Anyway, ISHTF...it will definitely depend on what s*** and what fan.
I mean....if it's a mass UFO landing.... i think many/most would be forever changed... spiritually and mentally... and saying what you would do or how you would feel is impossible unless you've seen/or see those things.

If it's a major worldwide Tsunami for instance(my own suggestion as no natural disasters were mentioned), again...it would be different, survival mode would kick in and it would be each man/woman for him/herself... a very primitive time indeed... in fact,the polar opposite of the alien scenario...

Let's say the NWO (generic term) start coming for every single person on the planet that they feel is a threat to their existence...the we'd all be f***ed for sure, so depending on if i/we survived, that would be a tough situation for sure.
I think if it does happen, we need to stick together....all us peeps on here.
If we were captured then it's curtains for sure...

Now if god or the devil came back, i would first have to eat my own face..(a bet i have with a friend from many years ago) so that rules me outta that one straight away.
But, putting the bet to one side, i have many good arguments as to why i should be taken up (heaven)or down(hell), I'm not fussy.
I mean, everyone has the right to forgiveness and a second chance so no worries...if i have to go down....ah well....I'll deal with it either way.

As for nothing happening, by far the most likely scenario.... then I'll probably just keep on keeping on.
Reading books, enjoying myself and educating myself on different subjects and finding much beauty in the world.
I would have to say, I'd prefer one of the others.... but I'm pretty sure...like 90%, possibly higher, that this last scenario will be the one.
I mean... I'm not ruling out World war or natural catastrophes....but as i said, they were not options but i think personally, that they are more likely than any mentioned.

Hope that just about covers it and was a better response than my initial one

Blup

[edit on 2/2/09 by blupblup]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

There is excitement before the storm but never a calm, maybe just an ignorance but not a calm.

The calm is after the storm and both before but never realised until after the storm.

Well from my experience the birds go quiet and the animals seek shelter, the bats disapear and all is quiet, there is no wind and all is calm.
Storms must happen different where you come from

usually after the storm, birds are looking for bugs ripped from their shelter, animals are also looing at the termite nests that may have been destroyed,
Actually it is as busy as a bee hive after the storm

[edit on 2-2-2009 by munkey66]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I am currently planting a huge garden of edible plants.
I will not starve when SHTF, damnit!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
My op was deliberately misleading for many will take a different meaning to it and that was the reason for the smokey screen. ALL ABOARD SMOKEY JOE!!

You havent answered my question, what are you betting on, nothing? something?

What are you thinking in these times?

Nothing happening?

Something happening?

Doomsday?

A fart in the wind?

Whats going on in your world is all im asking and what are you going to do if it happens??

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Good that you are not a law abiding plant picking bs of a law abiding citizen.

I salute you for being a natural farmer :-)

Seriously no SH!T

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Well from my experience the birds go quiet and the animals seek shelter, the bats disapear and all is quiet, there is no wind and all is calm.
Storms must happen different where you come from

usually after the storm, birds are looking for bugs ripped from their shelter, animals are also looing at the termite nests that may have been destroyed,
Actually it is as busy as a bee hive after the storm

Look beyond what im saying for a second my friend.

Im not saying nature wise.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

so you are saying we are not a part of nature?

We have not yet come close to the calm before the storm, or the busy activity before the storm, we are currently entering the onset of the storm and this storm is a wild ride with many twists and turns that no one can really know what is needed to do after.

some tornadoes destroy your house and leave the next door neighbours.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
reply to post by XXXN3O

so you are saying we are not a part of nature?

We have not yet come close to the calm before the storm, or the busy activity before the storm, we are currently entering the onset of the storm and this storm is a wild ride with many twists and turns that no one can really know what is needed to do after.

some tornadoes destroy your house and leave the next door neighbours.

I am simply speaking metaphorically.

Stop trying to analyse me because im asking you to analyse yourself!

What do you think is going to happen?

What are you going to do when it does?

How will you know what is right?

What are you going to do to survive?

This is a start to what I am saying.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by XXXN3O

OK I'm with ya....your op was a little confusing....how can you have the calm after the storm of nothing?
that's all i was getting at.

Anyway, ISHTF...it will definitely depend on what s*** and what fan.
I mean....if it's a mass UFO landing.... i think many/most would be forever changed... spiritually and mentally... and saying what you would do or how you would feel is impossible unless you've seen/or see those things.

If it's a major worldwide Tsunami for instance(my own suggestion as no natural disasters were mentioned), again...it would be different, survival mode would kick in and it would be each man/woman for him/herself... a very primitive time indeed... in fact,the polar opposite of the alien scenario...

Let's say the NWO (generic term) start coming for every single person on the planet that they feel is a threat to their existence...the we'd all be f***ed for sure, so depending on if i/we survived, that would be a tough situation for sure.
I think if it does happen, we need to stick together....all us peeps on here.
If we were captured then it's curtains for sure...

Now if god or the devil came back, i would first have to eat my own face..(a bet i have with a friend from many years ago) so that rules me outta that one straight away.
But, putting the bet to one side, i have many good arguments as to why i should be taken up (heaven)or down(hell), I'm not fussy.
I mean, everyone has the right to forgiveness and a second chance so no worries...if i have to go down....ah well....I'll deal with it either way.

As for nothing happening, by far the most likely scenario.... then I'll probably just keep on keeping on.
Reading books, enjoying myself and educating myself on different subjects and finding much beauty in the world.
I would have to say, I'd prefer one of the others.... but I'm pretty sure...like 90%, possibly higher, that this last scenario will be the one.
I mean... I'm not ruling out World war or natural catastrophes....but as i said, they were not options but i think personally, that they are more likely than any mentioned.

Hope that just about covers it and was a better response than my initial one

Blup

[edit on 2/2/09 by blupblup]

A commendable reply.

Time will tell if it is the sign for the rest as discussed.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Cheers mate

We shall see indeed,

Peace

Blup

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Gosh, I can't understand that people don't get what the OP is saying. It is a simple question.

What to do? It all depends upon what the World looks like by then, in short. Depending on the person and the outcome, several scenarios is possible; Some will start celebrating, others sinking in catatonia, and yet others will start digging for roots. Me, I'll wait and see.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Damn, you still cannot get my question.

Erm.... do i need to spell this out even after spelling it out before.

What the heck is going on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join