It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ignoring the Constitution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I just watched this video and i thought it was worth posting. It shows how unconstitutional our government has become and that their only limitations are what they can't get away with.

It also explains a bit on how Unconstitutional many past presidents have been.

Good stuff, although the video is from a few months ago. I do apologize if it has been posted in another thread elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
The US Constitution was essentially ripped apart and rendered meaningless in the Governments' eyes the day Abraham Lincoln declared war on the Confederacy. The Constitution grants any state the right of seccession... when that right was removed in violation of the Constitution, the United States became in essence a rogue state and has remained one to this day.

The atrocities against it continued with an unconstitutional federal income tax, FDR illegally seizing privately held gold, and our tax dollars going outside this nation's borders in the form of social welfare aid to foreign lands. All highly unconstitutional, all done without regard to the Constitution, and all permitted and even defended by many Americans.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Well technically 100 miles from any border the Constitution is already
null and void, so I think D.C. can ignore it technically.

Consitution Free Zone

As messed up as that sounds.

join