It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ciphers of the Illuminati and the One Dollar bill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Aloha folks!

I'm a newly registered member of this forum, from Portugal, and here's my first contribution. I hope you enjoy it!

------------------------------------------------------------------

CIPHERS OF THE ILLUMINATI AND THE ONE DOLLAR BILL

1 Adarpahascht 1378 (May 1st 2008)

Greetings everyone,

I'm a portuguese student of Occultism, and a new member of this forum, and I've been recently studying several ciphers, namely the "NAEQ" and the Illuminati Ciphers and their influence in several 'secret societies' and even the U.S.A. (which curiously enough were founded exactly on the same year when the Bavarian Illuminati were founded by Weishaupt, with a difference of 64 days only), and I found something that may be of some interest to you.

According to several sources, the first cipher which was presented to the Illuminati Novice was one which replaced letters by numbers in the following way:
( check www.conspiracyarchive.com... )

A=12 ....... I/J=4 ...... R=17
B=11 ....... K=3 ........ S=18
C=10 ....... L=2 ........ T=19
D=9 ........ M=1 ........ U/V=20
E=8 ........ N=13 ....... W=21
F=7 ........ O=14 ....... X=22
G=6 ........ P=15 ....... Y=23
H=5 ........ Q=16 ....... Z=24

Now, having this qabalistical key in my hands, I started to study the symbology of the One Dollar Bill (and all it's masonic/illuminati symbols, like the All-Seeing Eye, the Pyramid, the Eagle/Phoenix, the number 13 -- 13 stripes on the flag, 13 steps on the Pyramid, 13 stars above the eagle, 13 plumes of feathers on each of the Eagle's wings, 13 bars on the shield, 13 leaves on the olive branch, 13 fruits, and 13 arrows), trying to get some "message" by analyzing qabalistically the sentences, etc, using the Illuminati Cipher.

Amazingly enough, it seems to work (!!!):

- The sentence "ANNUIT COEPTIS" has 13 letters and sums 169 (13x13);
- The sentence "E PLURIBUS UNUM" has 13 letters and sums 169 (13x13);
- The sentence "NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM" sums 229 (2+2+9 = 13).

Also some more curiosities:

- "One Dollar" = 91 (7x13);
- "Mason" = 58 (5+8 = 13);
- "USA" = 50 (the number of states);
- "Illuminati" = 81 (9x9) = "Phoenix" = "Pyramid" = "Triangle".

Hope you enjoyed this piece of information!
Any other discovery about this will be most welcome

Best regards,
Alektryon

P.S.: As a side note, please consider that "Annuit" sums 81 (=Illuminati) and "Coeptis" sums 88 (=Bavaria), and that "Novus Ordo Seclorum" has 17 letters, just like "Illuminati Bavaria".

------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's something more that I recently discovered (remember, do NOT blindly accept everything I say: test it for yourselves! Make your own discoveries!):

169 = "Annuit Coeptis" = "E Pluribus Unum" = "Eye in the Pyramid" = "Eye in the Triangle" = "Illuminati + Bavaria" = "Thule Gesellschaft"

"Novus Ordo Seclorum" = 229 = "The Equinox of the Gods"

"Great White Brotherhood" = 252 = "United States of America"

81 = Illuminati = Jah-Bul-On = Mah-Ha-Bone = Sirius
(A.A.S.R. XIII° Masons will find this exceedingly interesting )

-> 229 (the value of "Novus Ordo Seclorum") is the 50th prime number, and 50 is, as you know, connected to the United States. 50 is also the numerical value of the hebrew letter NUN ("fish"), which corresponds to the Tarot Arcanum XIII ("Death") and to the sign of Scorpio. This astrological sign is also called the Serpent, the Eagle or the Phoenix, and these are obvious symbols for the United States.

-> The phrase "In God We Trust" has 12 letters and sums 168. Apparently this is the only sentence which isn't connected to the "pattern 13" present in the Dollar bill. However, if you look at it, you'll see that below this sentence there is the word "ONE" (from "One Dollar"). Adding "ONE" (1) to both 12 [number of letters in "In God We Trust"] and 168 [its value according to the Illuminati Cipher], you'll get 13, and 169 which is 13x13.

All the best

Luís (O.R.)

[edit on 2-2-2009 by Osiris Risen]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
My general reaction is to dismiss most, if not all, English gematria threads as baseless.

I'll give you credit for citing the source of your cipher, I respected Terry Melanson as a researcher and historian when he was active on this forum last year, even if we didn't agree on a number of issues.

That said, his article on the cipher gives NO indication that such letter/number substitutions should be used mathematically. There's no historical indication that the Bavarian Illuminati ever summed their numbers. (And if he weren't post-banned, he'd tell you that wasn't the intent of his article as well.)

While there's historical interest in studying Hermetic Qabalah, particularly in Hebrew, almost every instance I've seen of someone trying to prove an English gematria doesn't hold up to rigorous examination.

[edit on 2/2/2009 by JoshNorton]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I'm a fan of numerology and symbolism and most of what you're saying makes a lot of sense but it does remind me a bit of that scene in Pi when Max's Math teacher yells at him "Max, you will kill yourself over this 216 digit number.. You will find it everywhere, 216 steps to the grocery, 216 steps to the apartment, etc...".

Good stuff though.

Peace

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Hi Josh,

You're right, I also discovered that quite recently, after exchanging some emails with Terry Melanson himself

However, I wouldn't suppose that the fact that the Illuminati didn't use this cipher as a type of english (or, in this case, german) "gematria", means that it has never used as a gematric system. After all, what I am proposing --not affirming-- through this article is that maybe there was a possibility that this cipher was used by someone in a different way than that of the Illuminati used it. In this case, as a way to encode secret messages and correspondences in the One Dollar bill.

Anyway, this is only a supposition which isn't based on any "REAL" discoveries about the Illuminati or anyone --person, organization, etc-- related, directly or not, to them. As such, I think that only a very serious study of this Cipher --which, I admit, is not the case of my article-- could prove that my theory had any value.

So... I see your point, and I agree with you.

Regards,
Luís (O.R.)

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealDonPedros
I'm a fan of numerology and symbolism and most of what you're saying makes a lot of sense but it does remind me a bit of that scene in Pi when Max's Math teacher yells at him "Max, you will kill yourself over this 216 digit number.. You will find it everywhere, 216 steps to the grocery, 216 steps to the apartment, etc...".
That's kinda my point. The English language is so fluid you could make the numbers say anything you wanted. Word doesn't fit? Find a synonym, or change the tense or part of speech adding and -ed, or -ly until you get the numbers that you want to get... the numbers that match the pattern you're looking for to the exclusion of all others. Which makes it useless as a system.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris Risen
However, I wouldn't suppose that the fact that the Illuminati didn't use this cipher as a type of english (or, in this case, german) "gematria", means that it has never used as a gematric system. After all, what I am proposing --not affirming-- through this article is that maybe there was a possibility that this cipher was used by someone in a different way than that of the Illuminati used it. In this case, as a way to encode secret messages and correspondences in the One Dollar bill.
Fair enough.

Strangely, I'm reminded of Jorge Luis Borge's story The Library of Babel.

There are an infinite number of ways to map letters to numbers. The cipher is one; A=1...Z=26 is another; or making each letter the ordinal prime, or fibonacci, or even just random noise. The same message with different encodings could be explained exactly as you have above. Or, with a different mapping, it could give you a recipe for macaroni and cheese. I don't know that I'd want to give any particular weight to one interpretation over another... maybe the founding fathers liked macaroni and cheese?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I agree with what you're saying to an extent but I think we still have to respect the context or framework from which the cipher is derived from.

You're right that there is an infinite number of ways to map numbers to letters but in with respect to what you said regarding "The English language is so fluid.." remember that when you turn your tap on, you get the water that is first in line. not the water from some lake in the Yukon.

My point being, although macaroni and cheese is a possibility.. Chances are that wouldn't be the first thing that flowed from the founding fathers tap.

Peace

[edit on 2-2-2009 by TheRealDonPedros]

new topics

top topics

join