It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open letter to all so called militias and revolutionist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mushninja

I like that, when an entire neighborhood stands behind each other the people enforcing the rules will not attempt anything. I really don't think police or anyone else is going to bum rush and beat down a hundred peaceful hard working citizens standing all around a house that is to be foreclosed upon. That would make our case that much more stronger, about how the people won't tolerate whats going on because it is wrong.

Using the media to our advantage is a strong point, we can't look like fools out their.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
It's not a revolution, it's taking out the trash.

Our government as expressed in the constitution is a fine thing and should be protected. It's those who have led government, those two impotent political parties that have to be judged. Any "revolution" would hopefully put these people on trial, in jail, seize assets and forbid the republicans and democrats from operating for at least eight years.

If your looking for someone to stand behind the only name that makes sense is Ron Paul. I highly doubt he'd be for armed uprising because at this point you simply don't need it.

I don't even want to use guns for this. Think about it, which image has more impact: thousands of militants having shootouts with authorities or thousands of calm, confident, unarmed citizens marching on DC to take back government being mowed down by security forces. If there's violence it should come from THEM.

And I think they will turn violent in the end. We will see just who in government dutifully relinquishes their posts and who clings to their power, killing those in their way.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It is getting difficult to identify the cubicle spooks in this day and time.

Just for your information Mushninja, we are here and have allways and will always be here. Unlike the todays Military, sending in the Spec Ops to fight the entire battle to bribe the approval of the people and congress, the situation that you speak of in your first post requires a little patience and a little more intelligence so that we will know how, where and when and with what. I have traveled abroad for the past three years doing research and I really don't think you have anything to worry about as far as Fema camps and rogue foreign soldiers invading our country to round up all of the unruly citizens. There are three hundred million + people in this country and they pretty much all feel the same way you do but with a little more control in public and on line.

If and when and we all should pray to GOD that it does not, it will take more than 20,000 Blackwater warmongers that have sold out their country and their value for human life and respect of other countries laws to stop three hundred million angry people.

It is amazing what the human body and spirit can do when you add the possibility of danger, death or being captured by the enemy. There are hundreds of thousands of men and women just like you in all places of work and life in this country who have not only been trained by the military but have also swore an oath to protect this country against all enemies Foreign and DOMESTIC! Even when your time is up and your tour is over, you never stop being the person you are. You may stop fighting a foreign war or collecting intelligence but you never stop being that Soldier or MARINE or even the Squidly SEAL that you were trained to be. Always remember that, because at the drop of a hat these men and women will rock and roll if the very freedom that they swore an oath to protect is ever threatened.

But for now, even if you don't like it, try and support this new President and put your loyalty and faith back in GOD and Country.

The guy who always braggs and runs his trap is usually the least threatening one in the bunch, but you need to be careful of the ones who keep quite and watch closely because when it is time for them to talk or fight, they will already know all of your moves and intent and they will defeat you quickly.

Now, be good little citizen and keep a low pro until it is time. ( Hopefully that day will never come. )

Live your life and have some fun.

Remember, there may be a few "Strong Men Armed" waiting in the shadows of the men in the shadows and we are watching them.

Yours Truly,

Eye of Eagle

S , S, and D

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
no worries, someone will step up when it starts geting warmer out side.

I dont know about you guyz but i am praying the SHTF in the summer time, i dont want fight the nwo or anybody in this freezing weather...lol

but in all i agree with the op. I mean do you really expect them to follow the rules? do you think they can't mold the law to there desired outcome?

I am all for noncompliance but you need ALOT of people doing it and you need to be fully noncompliant. we need to all focus on the same noncompliance.... in other words i think we need a set list of everything we need to noncompliant about. (true i have not looked for one yet on the web, just an idea)

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FightLies

I dont know about you guyz but i am praying the SHTF in the summer time, i dont want fight the nwo or anybody in this freezing weather...

Tesk, tesk...wouldn't want a revolution in the winter, would we! But not in the middle of a hot sweltering summer either. All the iced tea in the world wouldn't help. We need our revolution to be short and sweet, wouldn't we. You prove my previous post observations...

"You cyber-radicals are to be pittied. If you truely want to turn this nation around, get off your duffs, put the blog aside and get out on the streets. Take your message to the people and run the risk of going to jail as many of us did (in the Viet-Nam war protests) so many years ago. If that's to much to ask, my suggestion to you is, "dream on little dreamer, dream on."

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

That is a lot of big talk from a hippy who sold out. When you guys did your thing way back when the heart of your message was right on but you won nothing. You changed next to nothing, left the job for future generations, and went on the live the very lifestyles you spoke out against. Things have only continued to decline since then. The only lessons we learned from your experinces are those of what to expect when the people voice their demands to the government who is supposed to be for the people...fire hoses, dogs and billy clubs. Except nowadays it's tear gas, rubber/real bullets, tasers, extreme brutality, and indefinate incarciration without rights for those loosely/easily deemed a threat to the state. Yes, thank you for doing your part......just keep putting your little box of recycling by the curb each week so you can pat yourself on the back and tell yourself that you're doing your part to make the world a better place.....

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mushninja
reply to post by romanmel

...The only lessons we learned from your experinces are those of what to expect when the people voice their demands to the government who is supposed to be for the people...fire hoses, dogs and billy clubs. Except nowadays it's tear gas, rubber/real bullets, tasers, extreme brutality, and indefinate incarciration without rights for those loosely/easily deemed a threat to the state.

Never heard of Kent State University, huh? Just to remind you, three innocents were murdered by big-Gov soldiers and got by with it there. I stated in my post that my generation did not proceed after winning our main goal of getting the US out of Viet-Nam. We had no more to gain. But, my point is we DID what we set out to do with much effort and going to jail and putting it on the line to the point of death of innocents. I would be most happy to see your generation complete what we didn't acomplish. I just don't know if the resolve is there. Time will tell.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by romanmel]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

I dont know about you guyz but i am praying the SHTF in the summer time, i dont want fight the nwo or anybody in this freezing weather...

Tesk, tesk...wouldn't want a revolution in the winter, would we! But not in the middle of a hot sweltering summer either. All the iced tea in the world wouldn't help. We need our revolution to be short and sweet, wouldn't we. You prove my previous post observations...

"You cyber-radicals are to be pittied. If you truely want to turn this nation around, get off your duffs, put the blog aside and get out on the streets. Take your message to the people and run the risk of going to jail as many of us did (in the Viet-Nam war protests) so many years ago. If that's to much to ask, my suggestion to you is, "dream on little dreamer, dream on."

do you know me? how do you know i just sit on my A**? Itell everyone and I MEAN EVERYONE I SEE ABOUT WHAT I HAVE FOUND, I send all the links i get to EVERYONE IN MY E-MAIL, I stoped shoping at walmart and am in the process of finding out how to not pay fed income tax (there is a law that says you have to file i think but not a law that says you have to pay still looking into that one.) It has even got to the point I am not aloud to talk about this stuff at work (boss says nothing you can do about it get back to work) my friends are sick and tired of me talking about it. Everyone I know just say's "theres nothing you can do about it" well bull crap I dont know about you but I am looking and trying new ways to fight this everyday...
I am trying at least both on and off the internet so dont lable me unless you know me. AND I WILL KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE THE DREAM THAT MY KIDS WONT HAVE TO BE SLAVES. THE DREAM WERE MY KIDS GROW UP WITH THERE CONSTITUTIONAL FREEDOMS THEY DESERVE. THE DREAM WERE THEY DONT HAVE TO FEAR THERE OWN GOVERNMENT! so whats wrong with a little hope? whats wrong with having a dream? dreams do come true, if you work for them.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This will be my first post, well non anonymous one I should say. . I am in on this! i have had enough of the lies and the corruption in this so called government and United States! I have served my time in the Armed Forces and got out because of the stupid crap I saw all the time. I don't know anyone that feels the same way I do, except my brother. I want control back of this nation, for the people! Great post...now what?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

do you know me? how do you know i just sit on my A**? Itell everyone and I MEAN EVERYONE I SEE ABOUT WHAT I HAVE FOUND, I send all the links i get to EVERYONE IN MY E-MAIL, I stoped shoping at walmart and am in the process of finding out how to not pay fed income tax (there is a law that says you have to file i think but not a law that says you have to pay still looking into that one.) It has even got to the point I am not aloud to talk about this stuff at work (boss says nothing you can do about it get back to work) my friends are sick and tired of me talking about it. Everyone I know just say's "theres nothing you can do about it" well bull crap I dont know about you but I am looking and trying new ways to fight this everyday...
I am trying at least both on and off the internet so dont lable me unless you know me. AND I WILL KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE THE DREAM THAT MY KIDS WONT HAVE TO BE SLAVES. THE DREAM WERE MY KIDS GROW UP WITH THERE CONSTITUTIONAL FREEDOMS THEY DESERVE. THE DREAM WERE THEY DONT HAVE TO FEAR THERE OWN GOVERNMENT! so whats wrong with a little hope? whats wrong with having a dream? dreams do come true, if you work for them.

I have tried not paying taxes before..it's a chess game! It's tough to keep up on but you can do it if you are motivated. The best thing to do would be to become a free man and denounce all ties with the United States Corporation!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FightLies

I'm am glad you are informing those you know of your beliefs and hopes. You are indeed to be commended for your part.

The original intent of this thread was questioning why people were not more willing to "take to the steets" so to speak, in protest to this repressive big-Gov. All of us are at differing levels of protest. My admonition was to those who claim to be ready to proceed to an activitst level but sit back do nothing but start endless threads that go nowhere.

Bless you for doing your part. I wish you well in making others aware of the danger of loosing our precious freedoms.l

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I just thought I would shed some light on this ...

I have been trying to get a second job through my brother-in-law ..

And I was not allowed to interview, He told me I could not interview because I have a Warrent for my arrest.

I checked the county I live in and the county I got my DUI in 2 years ago, both state wide and national.. nothing has come up.

I am still worried though .. and this all happened a day or two after I made my initial post on this thread..(page 1)

The storm is comming.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by Cio88]

[edit on 3-2-2009 by Cio88]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0010110011101
If everyone walked into a forest and built their own log cabin (to use your analogy) we'd have no trees left on this planet. How would you stop people taking more than their fair share of wood etc etc.

So you're saying there are too many people? Or not enough trees?

priceofoil.org...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I have tried not paying taxes before..it's a chess game! It's tough to keep up on but you can do it if you are motivated. The best thing to do would be to become a free man and denounce all ties with the United States Corporation!

I am an american and will always be an american.

we need to fix the corruption and give the power back to the people. end the fed and uphold our constitution. most of the problems we talk about on ats are not constitutional.

thanks for the idea though

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I am an american and will always be an american.

we need to fix the corruption and give the power back to the people. end the fed and uphold our constitution. most of the problems we talk about on ats are not constitutional.

thanks for the idea though

AMERICA and The UNITED STATES are TWO separate entities!. Someone needs to read up on what the United States actually is! No one said to not stay an american, but do you want to be a slave to the United States and all the lies and corruption of the government?? There is soo much truth out there, most people refuse to believe it or care to do anything about it.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Sorry, I should have said, the States are already supposed to be separate entities. The federal government technically only has jurisdiction in Washington, D.C., but has been pushing to control more and more state issues since about the 1850s. Our form of government has certainly changed, and in ways that are mostly negative If you become free, you are still American, just not bound by the crap that the federal government spews out on a daily basis. No more driver's license, or tax, no more anything but being free.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by vonholland

@vonholland

"If action needs to be taken, how is it giong to happen? town bell (most likely no) church bell? cell phone chain call? auto text message? email everyone come here?"

Good point and interesting that you bring this up, because our government and local law enforcement agencies are trying to find ways to jam cell phones in the event of a 'terrorist-action', which we all know by now means 'for any reason they see fit'...

NY Times

LA Daily News

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

agreed and love the last statement...

definitely sounds like Russia

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
We need to do something like what happened in Shay's Rebellion. If we do something such as that, we could get the government to act and we could use it as that way to message it.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Don't worry everyone the storm is on the horizon for everyone to see now and it may be moving in faster than you think. Be prepared. The pieces are getting put into position, however the outcome has yet to be decided and I believe they have tremendously underestimated the people. Even after all the brainwashing, poisoning, scare-tactics, etc. I do not believe the puppet masters have calculated very well what the outcome will be.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join