It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open letter to all so called militias and revolutionist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
viva revolution!!!!!!

We must rally the troops to stop the insanity coming from our so called leaders in Washington..........I for one am disgusted at what we see coming from these "leaders" nearly everyday now and it seems, despite the fact that well over 80% of us disapprove of the job they are doing, we just simply sit on the sidelines, whine a little and hope against hope that something....anything...will change.

There's lots of whining going on here at ATS, and perhaps on this thread, me included, and I pray for the day someone stands up........perhaps it'll be me...perhaps it'll be you.....never-the-less, when someone does stand up and rally's the troops, those on the hill had better run......

We - all of us - deserve better....

eh?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by racegunz

I am not asking someone else to do my dirty work. I am asking those who for years sang their own praises to finally stand up, take the lead initally, back up all the talk. and accept the task they volunteered for...plenty of us "unorganized individuals" will be right behind them offer plenty of assistance.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
In the words of the great Alex Jones the answer to 1984, is 1776. Keep this in mind, history repeats itself over and over again. there will be a revolution. Led once again by the people and for the people, however with new forms of mind control, ie the brown shirt brigade lemmings Obama is controlling. Most will do as lemmings do, and walk straight off the cliff into their own demise.

We can wait and see, or we can plan now. Time is short, at the very least simply researching on how to survive outside of your home, and city would help you even if sh*t does not hit the fan.

Take things with a grain of salt however be prepared to survive away from a grocery store.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mushninja

I am not asking someone else to do my dirty work. I am asking those who for years sang their own praises to finally stand up, take the lead initally, back up all the talk. and accept the task they volunteered for...plenty of us "unorganized individuals" will be right behind them offer plenty of assistance.

Your statement seems conflicting within itself,you are asking "someone else" to do what you want done, but I wasn't really pointing a finger, I wish someone with power such as a high level military commander, you know someone with a chance at success, would step up to the plate. Problem is I've been around been in the military, been all over the US been to foreign countries too. People today aren't like people 200 years ago, we (as a collective ) don't deserve that someone to step up. Would you step in front of a murdering scumbag before the firing squad put him down? yeah well, neither will any one else.
best of luck to us all!!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I am asking people to do what they said they would do, supposedly train for, what they made a big deal out of, posted videos/propaganda on the about ect ect. Who is the firing squad and murderous scumbag you metaphoricly refer to? I don't understand what you are trying to get at.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I WILL

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Where are they? Probably in the same situation as you, asking the same questions. I'm one of these people who are waiting to for something to happen, for someone to step foward,

There out there but you will not hear from them because they never use the term militia or survivalist.

A few call themselves Tri-States Coalition but even this is getting dangerous.
www.digivill.net...

The problem with these groups is some times the government informants out number the rest of the members.

Or these groups are racist/skinhead/or stupid and cause a lot of problems to us that are not
www.ess.uwe.ac.uk...
www.sullivan-county.com...

there are even convicted felons that work for the government as informants in these militias just so they can play with guns without getting arrested.

NOW DO YOU STILL WANT TO JOIN A MILITIA.

there's a old Russian proverb

any time you have three people plotting something
two of them are working for the government and the other is a fool.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

This is spot on. I do not think the militias are going to be the ones to save us. Nor would I advise anyone to count on anyone else saving you. There are many variables yet to be seen in as yet unfinished equation and I would imagine the militias being a small part of the equation.

Here are steps I would take... organize a group of close friends you trust that is informed of what is going on. Preferably ones that know how to shoot a gun. I have done this myself in multiple states. Through out this process I have begun to realize more people know what is going on than I had ever imagined.

Second, ask any police officer or military personnel in your area, whether you know them or not, in conversation, if martial law were declared would they follow through with it? Would they confiscate citizen's guns? Again I have been amazed at the response I have unanimously gotten with a resounding no down here in Texas.

Third remember, the police and the military are American Citizens as well. I would count on more military supporting the citizens than not. They have families and friends here too. Thank you DevilDog for your input on this thread. Your views have brought me another sliver of hope.

Fourth and most important, remember who your enemies are. In sit x, helping out in your local community and banding together is the best possible thing you can do.

I do not care how many guns you own, blackwater, the police, and the military, or any other such organization, heaven forbid, willing to carry out martial law is going to be better armed and a better cohesive fighting force than you. Avoid being the aggressor to such a group.

Violence should be avoided until a last resort of defense. Chances are anyone you have to pull your gun on is simply a puppet. Certainly do not attack your fellow man. Remember who are the controllers of this. Remember who it is behind the scenes destroying your liberties and who it is in front of the curtain carrying out their orders. Divided we fall, united we stand.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mushninja

If you really seek your own death, you can contact these guys.

Ohio unorganized militia warns senate of coming 2nd civil war

I hope you option for the run and hide in the woods plan, til things
cool off. war is not heroic, war is not glorious, war is hell on earth.

If you really are doing it for the good of the country, then good for you,
but I am not going to go give up my life for the ppl in this country
that are for the most part not worth my life.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I guess all I will say is ,hey good job guys,things aren't that bad and you've got a tag on your ISP as insurgent elements.Aren't you aware you aren't secure?
Hell no I won't say a word, yell all you want.Just remember there are thousands of vets out here.We don't like a whole lot of people because they are reactionary and dangerous when faced with what we've already seen plenty of.The only way this country will be taken is if there is a way to scare you(not me) into accepting martial law or a plague to kill a lot of us off blamed on whoever.
We have our own ways of doing things when times come NOT NOW.If you want to help JOIN US from combat arms elements in the Army or Marines.
I will never take a loud mouth survivalist on a recon patrol until I know he or she is a team member I can trust.You are a good forager and field medic by your training,now go be a pro.Normal people flip out too easily,not enough hardship.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mushninja
They should stand up and give formal notice of demands for the world to see, then take action. I'm quite sure there would be a ground swell of support.

In the video I posted in my prior post, they do what you ask of them
before the Senate live on CSPAN, the time is coming.

Like I said before I am not throwing my life away for a bunch of ppl
that do not give a rats behind about me.

I respect their courage and their ideals, but odds are they are outgunned.

I will be hiding in the woods, and you can call me a coward if you want.

I do not know how bad it will get, but once it starts most will know
it will be better to be dead than alive as a domestic terrorist and
off to rendition land as the new admin has decided to keep it.

Again my advice, sit this one out, and get out of harm's way.

Defend yourself of course, but don't look for trouble and get out
of the cities if it kicks off near you.

Good Luck to you all !

[edit on 3-2-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by prjct
I for one am disgusted at what we see coming from these "leaders" nearly everyday now and it seems, despite the fact that well over 80% of us disapprove of the job they are doing, we just simply sit on the sidelines, whine a little and hope against hope that something....anything...will change.

We - all of us - deserve better....

Technically the approval rating of congress hit an all time low of ...10%

That means 90% of us thought they sucked.

10% approval rating for congress after staged wall street crash

You want to holler at me for saying its staged I presume ?

Now if Warren Buffett had said this, you might listen to him,
as he has billions of dollars and I am just some dork on ATS.

Wellllllll lookie here boys and girls, over a year ago...

&print=true&dist=pr intTop]100's of trillions in derivatives set to collapse per Buffett - March 2008

Yes, that is Trillions with a T, not Billions.

The show has begun and we are all members of the cast.

I sincerely hope all of you have some kind of bugout plan,
and have learned ways to live off the land or know ppl that do.

Good Luck to you all !

[edit on 3-2-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Again, I never said I wanted to join, or start a militia. I simply want those already in existance to take the lead initially and uphold their duty...guys like me would come out of the woodwork all over the country for support. At this point organizing anything that is not already in existince would be ridiculas. It would not be wise to try to organize anything more than 2-5 close personal friends just to make sure they all have some tatical common sense, firearms safety training/pratice, basic survival skills, and a plan. There should already be hundreds of so called militias around the country and thousands of guys like me...with just as many supporters/sympathizers. No one that should have a gun in their hands wants to pick a fight with trained experinced soilders but it is way past time for some real action on our part. I can understand why some secrecy was required for the continued survival of of some of the militias around the country but where are they now? We need them to serve their pupose now more than ever yet they are "underground" and doing nothing. Where are all the so called "special forces" LMAO and other so called bada**es we used to hear from? What purpose do these guys serve? None, except making guys like me look more like domestic terrorist, and weekend warriors. I believe there are very clear lines being drawn in the sand at this time and we all know what side we stand on. If you are a cop, military, or government worker (even if merely administration) you are standing in the line of fire these days. That is not a direct threat from me, I am merely saying that one way or another things are about to get tense around here and a lot of brainwashed Americans will surely be killed
"just trying to earn a paycheck" from big brother.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
reply to post by ANNED

I do not care how many guns you own, blackwater, the police, and the military, or any other such organization, heaven forbid, willing to carry out martial law is going to be better armed and a better cohesive fighting force than you. Avoid being the aggressor to such a group.

Violence should be avoided until a last resort of defense. Chances are anyone you have to pull your gun on is simply a puppet. Certainly do not attack your fellow man. Remember who are the controllers of this. Remember who it is behind the scenes destroying your liberties and who it is in front of the curtain carrying out their orders. Divided we fall, united we stand.

Just look at what happened in Gaza, would you want that to be in your hood?

Think about how to fight, u have a massive country. Use the border like the viet cong did in Vietnam.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by TheKingsVillian]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Best to keep low until it's time.

Our loose organization is our power.

Our quiet nature in public is our power.

The fact that we have no leader is our power.

Where are you going to find us? How will you identify us? You can't.

We look like you. We mostly act like you. But we are quietly preparing.

There is no hand signal. We don't use secret codes. We don't meet on Thursdays in the abandoned building by the dock. We just know we're out there, and that there are many of us. And we wait until it's time.

We are not trigger happy. The proof is that we've done nothing, yet.

We are not wanting a war. But we might just have one.

We are in collective prayer that we will never see the day.

But we are preparing.

We know karma as well as anyone. We will not begin a conflict if we can avoid it.

Most of us are working hard to try and avoid it. By telling our friends what is happening. By planting clues all around us. By waking up neighbors and dropping information off anonymously here and there. By fighting in every peaceful way that is available to us.

The world is waking up. We're all starting to feel it. We need more people to understand and more people on our side. When enough people see what is happening, then our desires won't look crazy, they'll look legitimate, and with the majority on our side, the opposition might give up peacefully.

All we want is freedom. Stop taxing our labor. A fraction of income tax is a fraction of slavery. Stop sending us to wars to die for your business interests. Stop lying to us. Stop brutalizing people for exercising their rights to their own business or their own bodies. YOU DON'T OWN US. Leave us alone and everything will be fine. But they keep pushing.

The peaceful denizens of this world have their limits. But that day is not yet...

"Greater than the tread of mighty armies is an idea whose time has come."

[edit on 3-2-2009 by username371]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by devildogUSMC

Ooh Rah Devil Dog!!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by username371

When will it be time? If not now then when? What are you waiting for? It is nearly too late now. The people of this nation will not become stronger in their resolve over time, they will only become more pliable to the powers that be....as has been proven time and time again. And if the majority suddenly did become outspoken supporters our government would simply conduct another 911 or similar act and all the sheeple will again look to big brother for security and protection.....anyone see a pattern here?

I will reitterate...There is no revolution, no day of reckoning, only me running and surviving.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by devildogUSMC

God bless you sir and all that are like you.

My Fire Dept recently went to an all volunteer status because of our local economy. My wife had made good money though so we were good.

Yesterday she lost her job and our mortgage is sky high. We have not had much hope since about 3:00 PM when she got the news and have been wondering what a 46 year old man an 51 year old woman were going to do homeless. This post gave me a slight glimmer of hope.

I am sure I would be fine, but she cannot survive homeless. We are not sure what to do next.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
LoneGunman

Sorry to hear about whats happening to your family. What part of the country do you live in?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Squat in your own home.

It's absurd to say that the people of this nation can construct enough homes for all of us to live in, but in doing so, not be paid enough to buy the very things we constructed.

Just think about that premise.

Imagine going off into the woods in the 1800s with nothing but a saw and your bare hands, and constructing a log cabin for yourself. You would own it, right? Now imagine the same scenario, except that this time you are working for a company that builds them, and you get paid for your labor. In this situation, lets imagine that you built two log cabins, got paid, but when it came time to buy a log cabin with the money you made building the other two, it wasn't enough to buy just 1 for yourself. See the difference?

Corporations and government are nothing but "labor pimps." They hire the masses to do the dirty work, and pay them with money that buys fewer products than must be created to earn that money.

"You build 3 homes, and I'll pay you enough money to buy 1," in other words.

The working people of this nation are getting the short end of the stick.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by username371]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join