It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open letter to all so called militias and revolutionist

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I disagree with the OPs use of the phrase "revolution". The next civil war in America won't be a "revolution", it will be a RESTORATION. A restoration of State's Rights, and the restoration of the Constitution.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SpecAgentDW

You guys don't even get the thread.
This was not a call for pussies and whimps that love to have the govt. roll right over them.
You want to stay home and eat crap burgers served up the Marxist way, be my guest.
Don't get on here and try to convince us that have the guts to stand up, that your way is great. That there is no way.

It's been done before, and it will happen again. Sooner than you think.
The down side, is that it's going to be crap here in the world no matter what now. The difference is that if the true problems are delt with now, coming out of it will be alot sooner, and better for the long run.

No matter what you say, it will have to happen. You can make it happen using good thought, and desicive action. Or you can let the crazy criminals that take over change it for you.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I don't think that taking up arms and storming the castle are the answer. As fun as that sounds.

I also don't think that the people advocating alternative methods to suicide are wimps. I believe that war planners and those sitting safely behind desks have a name for those gung-ho gun toters that want to "shoot em all and let god sort em out". They're called cannon fodder.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
All those who want to be gun toters and such... aren't you forgettin to say something like "White Power." LOL just kidding.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
"You've got to stand for something or you will fall for anything." great song and it really sums it up. The first Patriots fought died and prevailed that we could be free, free to think, change, grow, become better tomorrow then we are today. But free.

It is not only our Right but our duty as Americans, we are the last line of defense and we have the Right and responsibility to take up arms even against those in political office who are pretending to be in charge.
We are the Goverment and we can fire them.

Second Amendment calls for a well regulated, but if we are all men for himself, we are lost. As is freedom, not just from America, but from earth.

Freedom is the constant yearning of every soul. For the one who says we are not worth saving, well you are wrong, there is no one person whose worth is greater then another or less then. I would fight for your right to live and to be free to be the absolute biggest a hole you want to be.

That is what America is about, and freedom an rights and the law pertain to all of us equally.

As to the helmets, the machine is supposedly able to utilize a certain frequency of sound that can render a human immobile. So I suppose your guess is as good as mine.

I have many suggestions I have never seen posted, but again, why tell the enemy.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I think the majority of those talking of revolution are patriots and will defend the constitution of the USA and bring this nation back to the way it was... at least as close as we can in our current world... We have changed as Americans but I think we need to return the rights in the constitution which this country was built on.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NatureBoy

We're not fighting the pretty girls, we'd be fighting the assholes who want to continue the raping, kidnapping and selling them for prostitutional purposes! Where would we be today had Paul Revere not made his ride? Where would we be today had not a few soldiers fought and died at the alamo? Where would organized labor be had they not fought for their rights? They'd had been making cars in detroit for about 4.00 an hour yet today. There's a time for dialogue, a time for protesting, and a time for action. We as an american people have already surpassed the first 2 years ago. The problem is, most, not all now, I am saying most americans have gotten soft! They've gotten use to getting that easy gov't check of one kind or another. Right here in virgina, I ask folks, why don't you stand up, and the answer is always the same, they say: I don't want to go to jail or die over something like this, but I do wish somebody would do something about it!: Now, don't that make ya sick? They want to reap the benefits, but have somebody else do the work for them! That's what's wrong with america, their spines have turned into jello!

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
reply to post by NatureBoy

There's a time for dialogue, a time for protesting, and a time for action. We as an american people have already surpassed the first 2 years ago. The problem is, most, not all now, I am saying most americans have gotten soft! They've gotten use to getting that easy gov't check of one kind or another. Right here in virgina, I ask folks, why don't you stand up, and the answer is always the same, they say: I don't want to go to jail or die over something like this, but I do wish somebody would do something about it!: Now, don't that make ya sick? They want to reap the benefits, but have somebody else do the work for them! That's what's wrong with america, their spines have turned into jello!

Not too bad of a quote, yet I'm pretty sure your son the VSP trooper would not want you to face the "shock troops" for exercising your Constitutional right to peacably assemble.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry, just wondering out loud where exactly your loyalties lie, and what you really stand for.

Never can be too careful these days... There's sedition in the air.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

My son is well aware of the nwo and the police state. I have talked to him many times and have went as far as to tell him to recuse himself if the time comes he has to be the one going round and help collecting weapons.
He won't support the nwo when the dooky hits the fan. I am sure of that. He's tried to find other work than being a vsp, but we all know how the economy is right now.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Militias are for the individual states.
Why in hiding? Well, how many federal lists of known agitators are you willing to be on? When the numerous states push their sovereignty rights, and the governors call for state militias, I guarantee a formidable force will crawl out of the woodwork. They are not vigilantes, but serve at the behest of the governor, for the towns, counties, and state.
It is one of our most obscured and ignored rights, and a major check, and last resort against a corrupt government. The right and duty to say "no more", and only free speech comes above it.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gotrox

Well said sir (or ma'am, didn't check or ask...). I ask you this in reply though: What happens to the folks that live in Federalist, not Republican states? How are these people to trust that their "elected" governer will do the right thing? Makes me wish I lived in MN when Ventura was running that show... I think I'd feel secure in that instance if TSHTF, but...

supportyourlocalgunfighter.com...

I know, it's kind of a grossly biased source, but you see my point.

Some states are worse off than others, IMHO.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
All it takes is threads like this to start whatever needs to happen, whether it is violent in nature or a smooth transition, to ensure the fair treatmeant and human rights of every person on this planet. This is bigger than just the United States, the UK, or China. The time for talk is over, the time for action has begun. It only takes one match to start a devastating forest fire. Will this be that catalyst? Or will this die in the ATS archives like many other "revolution" threads? It's up to us as a species, not a race, religion, or nationality to decide the fate of our world.

So Digg this, Myspace it, Facebook it, del.icio.us & every forum, blog, chat room & newsgroup in as many different languages as humanly possible. Spread the fires of freedom until either we get carpal tunel or the corruption burns away...because Freedom & Liberty is everyone's responsibilty.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

That gun as your avatar picture, i seen that before. Someone shot me point blank with that same gun and quoted something from a movie. I had hot head that day

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join