It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hi. Im new here. I have been reading the various threads on this website for a long time, but joined just today to get some advice. Heres the story:

Well, as you may or may not know, the UKs been hit with a snow 'storm'. its the largest amount in 18years. So me and a friend go outside to play in the snow (as 17year olds do...sort of) and im smoking a cigarette, looking at the trees.

Now theres a fence that separates a park from the area we were in. Im just looking at it and i see a bright light. Almost like lightning. Idont say anything to my friend. then, about 10/15seconds later, i see it again. i then tell my friend, and we stand there for abour 10minutes waiting for it again, but didnt see it. I didnt hear thunder the two times. it was a bright blue light.

Nowthis park has a dangerous reputation of stabbings, hauntings, raping etc, but most of which are probabaly just fake rumours (i dont know how this info'will help, just thought i would put it in!). any ideas on what it was? it was snowing ALOT so i doubt lightning.

thanks!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
People in the park photographing the snow? Somewhere behind the fence. Flashes do look like lightning.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by jackphotohobby]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This was a really really bright flash. We didnt hear anyone in the park, and it was suprisingly light outside, so therefore a camera flash wouldnt be THAT bright would it?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by flare91

Nowthis park has a dangerous reputation of stabbings, hauntings, raping etc, but most of which are probabaly just fake rumours

Hold on ! This is where you choose to go to play ?

Blue light = Police no doubt

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
But they were only flashes of light. And its really quite hilly, and no access for cars at all. Im not sure what it was, but its got me thinking

new topics

top topics

join