It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two children should be limit, says green guru

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by OTTOKARMA

Do you actually believe people who have more sibling are not as intelligent as those who have fewer siblings or none at all?

Is there some basis for this belief? (I'd love to see you cite some Genetic research)

Aren't "small" families just a modern fad?

Surely you don't really think that the more a Womb is used, the stupider the babies it produces....

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Think outer space? think technological advancements to allow for this? Think of self sufficiency? Think of getting rid of money, our shackles of slavery if you will?

Money is population control! (and many other things of course)

Anything the elite have kept from us.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
i didnt said anything like that im just saying

"more poor families are breeding babies and if they are not able to feed them, wtf they gonna do ? calling for welfare ?"

otherwise, my point of view is simple STOP makin babies when you cant FEEd them, that a simple logical fact.

but of course the respect of the sacred life is essential, well being of individualism before the community, but remember, we are ALL a comunity, and yes , seeing mothers being not able to feeds their kids and continuing to breed other kids is just makin me sick

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

"seeing mothers being not able to feeds their kids and continuing to breed other kids is just makin me sick"

When was the last time you did anything about it?

*There are plenty of women at Womens Shelters with their children and they are often flat broke and have nothing.... Go give them five percent of your next paycheck.

You know you won't.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Unlimitedpossibilities

This post hasn't addressed our rather immediate problem. Our planet is already struggling to feed the humans we have. At this point we are reaching a level of environmental damage which will take a long time to put right. Outer space? Well unless all that lovely hidden technology comes out and we can use it then we have to forget that option for now.

So i ask again if anyone can provide a solution to our growing population problem. A problem that has led to many millions of people starving every day. If you can provide that solution in a different way then controlling the number of people on earth then you can win a noble prize.

I'm not saying we should kill anyone, that would be hitler like and wrong. However preventing births is an entirely different thing. I'm a staunch supporter of freedom but in this one case the dangers of not taking action are very obvious and completely logical. The earth can only support a certain number of human beings, that's a mathematical fact.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

*There are plenty of women at Womens Shelters with their children and they are often flat broke and have nothing.... Go give them five percent of your next paycheck. You know you won't.

true, never ill gonna give them a cent, because thoses are not my kids and if they wasnt responsible enought to not breed thoses kids, i dont have to pay for it.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Thanks but this I already know. Yes lets try and find a solution PLEASE! If ATS is truly here to help the citizens of the world via knowledge lets do so.

Right now I myself am striving for self sufficiency and will do so until it occurs. Theoretically, could this work as a band-aid? Of course, now that I think about it, its a little more complex than I thought. Ultimately ridding ourselves of the monetary system is a great leap. Must have steps. What are they?

EDIT: If you want, we can make a separate thread to discuss solutions. I feel as if we are straying off-topic?

[edit on 3-2-2009 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

*There are plenty of women at Womens Shelters with their children and they are often flat broke and have nothing.... Go give them five percent of your next paycheck. You know you won't.

true, never ill gonna give them a cent, because thoses are not my kids and if they wasnt responsible enought to not breed thoses kids, i dont have to pay for it.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

"true, never ill gonna give them a cent, because thoses are not my kids and if they wasnt responsible enought to not breed thoses kids, i dont have to pay for it."

Your Kids - Their Kids - Still Kids no matter who's Kids ;-)

Thanks for showing us your true colours... You are pathetic.

Good Luck!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Economically having just two kids per family would be a disaster, this is mainly down to a ageing population. There are several countries in Europe that are starting to be affected by this, Italy being one. Who is going to look after all the old people or pay the taxes for their pensions? There simply wouldn't be enough people to do such a thing and then poverty will kick in. Poverty is far worse for the environment then having an extra child; people don't take care of the environment when they're poor because they just live to survive. I don't buy the whole overpopulation rubbish, there is plenty of land to still go around it's just our resources are poorly managed especially in Africa.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
sorry for my multiple repetion in my last post , the net just bugged

and yes honesty in matter of choice is often called pathetic in the eyes of "good peoples"

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

there is plenty of land to still go around it's just our resources are poorly managed especially in Africa.

sure its not like we're already destroying the planet, im still amazed about how peoples are so intolerant in matter of abortions and birth control

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Thanks for showing us your true colours... You are pathetic. Good Luck!

True colours ? i dont feel particulary guilty or ashamed about my "true colours"

My kids, their kids, they are kids it dont matter you said ?

it matter, i dont gonna pay for thoses irresponsible idiots breeding without any clues, thinking peoples like you and me gonna pay for their kids forever

in my mind, if they cant pay for their own kids, they dont deserve to give life, just because they dont realised kids are not pets, you have to feed them , to educate them and many differents things, they are just idiots without control

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

"they are just idiots without control..."

Maybe.

But their kids are not - they are just children.

Children are innocent.

You would let the children suffer - Why?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
But their kids are not - they are just children.

Children are innocent.

You would let the children suffer - Why?

you dont see my point that maybe why you think im pathetic.

im explaining in a more inteligible way

well if you have a poor family with already existing kids malnurished, you gonna give birth to a kid with a low chance of a good existence, if you already cant feed yourself, you dot want to give birth to a future malnourished kid, if you already cant provide yourself a place to live, where do you gonna make your kid sleep and live ?

that the total opposite, because i dont want a future generation of malnourished and suffering kids, without any places to live, forced to go in orphanages or some horribles places, bcause i dont want thoses kids to suffer with probably what living in a poor environement includes

That why its better for thoses kids to dont exist...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

"seeing mothers being not able to feeds their kids and continuing to breed other kids is just makin me sick"

When was the last time you did anything about it?

*There are plenty of women at Womens Shelters with their children and they are often flat broke and have nothing.... Go give them five percent of your next paycheck.

You know you won't.

Exuberant1 this is a retarted argument why would i want to give money to a group of people who were to irresponsible to keep there legs closed? personally i agree with the population control. i dont want to pay for these peoples welfare and support. if i had my choice i'd let them starve.

side note: that women who just had octuplets seriously makes me sick. she just had 8 more babies when she already had 6 kids...

[edit on 3-2-2009 by ninja jedi]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Learn to read

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

"That why its better for thoses kids to dont exist... "

'Thoses' kids to 'dont exist?' (you are joking)

What about the ones that already exist?

Would you euthanize them if you could?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join